Great White vs. Saltwater Croc vs. Green Anaconda

Anacondas live on a different continent to the Estuarine/ salt water crocodile. We're not dealing with a black Caiman here.

Black caiman get much larger than most people think. The largest specimens are pushing 20'. While not as heavy or aggressive as a saltie they are impressive animals.

Black caiman get much larger than most people think. The largest specimens are pushing 20'. While not as heavy or aggressive as a saltie they are impressive animals.

No doubt, but a large male saltie is not gonna be threatened by an anaconda, nor could an anaconda even begin to swallow it. Phythons have struggled with some large alligators in Florida, and a saltie is a different beast entirely.

Great White would be too big and ferocious for the croc and I wish the anaconda would wrap itself around the Great White...get fucked up quick TWO TIMES!

croc and anaconda would shit themselves when the Sharknado comes.

Saltie via murder.

It's not even close.

How do you figure?
Can it outswim a shark?
no.

All the shark has to do is dive to the bottom and strike coming up from below over and over again.
If it gets in any trouble, it just has to dive and the other two will drown.
It's the only one that won't be concerned with staying near the surface to get air.

lol Green anaconda

There's close to a 0 percent chance a snake that large in length would do anything to a Great White, a less than 5% chance the snake gets lucky against a Saltwater croc. The anaconda would be at too much of a disadvantage from its body weight making it too slow, eliminating the element of surprise.

I could picture a Saltwater croc chomping a Great White on an initial attack and a Great White just swimming off and saying screw it, those crocs are that mean. Going by pure odds though, easily a shark.

Orca comes in and kills all three for her Pod to use as seal dipping sauce

Beat me to it...Orcas are the most bad ass predators in the ocean.....

Shamu_the_Killer_Whale_Sea_World_Orlando.jpg

what the ass is an anaconda going to do to a shark? or to a croc? like is it really expected to swallow an entire shark lol ..

shark beats both at the same time, seriously. it would be smashing the croc's slow ass while the retard snake wrapped around it and drowned. orca/great white/sperm whale would be more competitive imo.

Going with Croc cause they've always been my favorites. But in the end humans win since we kill all of them no matter how big they are.

Being face to face with a Great White Shark would be the scariest thing ever.

Great white. there's a reason the other animals stay close to the land.

Back