Great White vs. Saltwater Croc vs. Green Anaconda

How do you figure?
Can it outswim a shark?
no.

All the shark has to do is dive to the bottom and strike coming up from below over and over again.
If it gets in any trouble, it just has to dive and the other two will drown.
It's the only one that won't be concerned with staying near the surface to get air.

Salties have survived since the dinosaurs.

They can survive.

They'd rip a great white to shreds in an instant.

Salties have survived since the dinosaurs.

They can survive.

They'd rip a great white to shreds in an instant.

Dinosaurs were nothing but over-sized chickens. They were cans, and I'm glad nature found a way to put them to better use:

mxj.gif

Great whites lived in the same waters as Megalodons, and guess who survived.

fdil.jpg

nvdq.jpg

megalodon2.jpg

I'll give you a hint: IT WASN'T THE DINOSAURS.

Not even a contest.

GWS = GOAT.

1p10.jpg

Great whites lived in the same waters as Megalodons

Interesting, I didn't know that.

Always respected the megalodons for extinction by way of eating everything until there was nothing left, that's pretty hard core.

I think the saltie could take the shark. They are about the same size, so I think it would come down to the environment(in a river or estuary saltie has advantage, open sea the shark) and who ambushed who first.

I'll say the Great White, but I honestly have no clue. Depends on many factors.

Everyone always talks about Great Whites being the top predator in the ocean when really they are only the top fish. Killer Whales own all.

hahahaha oh god. in australia and south africa, massive croc heads wash up on the shore all the time. they are literally bitten in half with one bite. anacondas can kill crocodiles but like the great white its a sneak attack. killer whales are actually at the top of the food chain in the ocean.the hunt great whites and eat them. look it up. and they are much bigger. very smart too.

Det brother, you've watched Jaws one too many times.

You need more crocodile Dundee.

Interesting, I didn't know that.

Always respected the megalodons for extinction by way of eating everything until there was nothing left, that's pretty hard core.

Not sure if you've ever compared a great white shark tooth to a megalodon tooth in person, but if you haven't, saying the megalodon tooth is impressive is an understatement. The size, weight, everything is incredible. Considering GWs are capable of ripping apart most animals, it's crazy to think what the guy on the left could have done:

hahahaha oh god. in australia and south africa, massive croc heads wash up on the shore all the time. they are literally bitten in half with one bite. anacondas can kill crocodiles but like the great white its a sneak attack. killer whales are actually at the top of the food chain in the ocean.the hunt great whites and eat them. look it up. and they are much bigger. very smart too.

Det brother, you've watched Jaws one too many times.

You need more crocodile Dundee.

See the highlighted post.

oSnLw.jpg

ihe.gif

That's pretty damn awesome.

(fixed the vid for you, btw).

Croc would maul a great white til there's nothing left of it,

Up North this is a common thing.

thanks kimble. borcat you actually crack me up. even with evidence you still are in denial. please tell me your not australian.

No such thing as a neutral field for all 3, so can't answer precisely. All things considered, though, I think the shark wins in most hypothetical scenarios due simply to physical superiority.

Back