Gray Maynard vs. Fabricio Camoes set for UFC 176

If Maynard can't win this he needs to retire.

Not that Camoes is an easy opponent, but this seems like a Bit of a gimme fight for Gray. It'll be interesting!

Also, Camoes has had a really tough road in the UFC. Guillard, Miller and now Maynard.

Gray should win this. He really needs a win at this point. The Diaz and Grant losses certainly set him back a bit.

Would be great if he could score a TKO this time around. He always knocks fools down but never seems to seal the deal.

Camoes is just given to big name guys coming off of losses..

Winnable fight for Maynard, but wouldn't be surprised to see an upset. Camoes is tough.

Seems like a tune up fight for Maynard.

If he gets slept again it might be time to retire

Camoes has legit skills but just doesn't "put it all together" or maybe he isn't athletic enough to be a top tier guy. Gray should win.

What did Fabricio Camoes say to the UFC brass to deserve this? After beating Tommy Hayden, he gets Melvin Guillard, then Jim Miller, and now Gray Maynard. Either Camoes is leaving town or Maynard is retiring after the outcome of this one.

Man, before the Frankie Edagr rematches, I really thought Gray was heading somewhere.
It seems like his chin can't hold up and has let him down in fights.

If Gray wins, it'll be by SD. I got Camoes by sub though after rocking Maynard with an uppercut.

I'd be stunned if Camoes pulled off the upset.

I think Maynard takes a dec. but a stoppage would do alot more for his standing and confidence.

Good luck Gray.

I became a Gray Maynard fan after the second Edgar fight, I've felt really bad for him since then, hope he can pick up a good win here.

Back