Gray Maynard vs. Fabricio Camoes set for UFC 176

Man I just hope Gray doesn't get KOed again. That last Edgar fight has seemingly taken his chin away. Big fan of Gray don't want to see him laid out again.

It won't be long before Willin rises from the grave and posts more about Maynard.

Melvin then Jim Miller then Maynard. Whenever they wanted to get someone rolling again, Fabricio was not far behind.

Not an easy fight by any means for Gray
Fabricio has never been stopped by strikes and does pretty well in 3 round fights.
His only true weakness is submissions (surprisingly). He has good leg kicks and is
pretty calculated. I'd hate to see Gray lose again. Although I'm not a huge fan of him,
he seems like a good dude and has turned into quite a head hunter the past few years.
I'm always happy to see grapplers find a love for striking.

Is this the first Brazilian that Gray has ever faced?

I'll be at 176. Hopefully this won't be Maynards last fight cause if he loses this one, idk man. Rooting for Maynard. Seems like he just fell down the ranks so fast. Crazy.

Man I just hope Gray doesn't get KOed again. That last Edgar fight has seemingly taken his chin away. Big fan of Gray don't want to see him laid out again.

I don't think his chin has gone anywhere. He just react very badly with getting punched in the face. His defense goes out of the window when he's hurt.

fe.gif

7e332-t-j-grantvs-graymaynard.gif

31.gif

Maynard will find a way to KO himself

they want to cut Camoes. 2 fight losing streak, strike 3 and he's out.

Why on earth is Camoes still in the UFC?
When did he last win a fight? I'm gonna guess here, without checking fight finder, he's something like 1-4-1 in the UFC and his win was years ago. They seriously need a mini-cull at the moment, there's about 3-4 guys in each division that shouldn't be there anymore.

Maynard should win this but probably by UD.

Of all the fighters at 155lbs why do they keep on matching Camoes with big names? Guillard, Miller, now Maynard?

Maynard UD

How much does Camoes get paid to get thrown in there with top level fighters that can do serious damage to his health?

Never been a Maynard fan but will be happy to see him win here. He needs it!!

Comeback fight for Maynard so he can get a win.

Would have liked to see this on UFC 175.

Grey Edgar trilogy is one of the best ever.

Back