Gray haired guy Israel hugged after fight?

h99JH2H.png

AgjDYOq.png

JTdD8s3.png

TZX59JU.png

QAZzsWi.png
Feed the poor fella to Yoel.
3547fc24e9c5cd0150bc41d6204bff6e.gif

Would anyone here fight a gay dude without an HIV test? lol

Blood is splashed everywhere I wonder how often these dudes get screened for hepatitis or HIV.

I liked that dance. They looked really cool and relaxed.

Blood is splashed everywhere I wonder how often these dudes get screened for hepatitis or HIV.
Plenty of straight people with HIV dude. I'd imagine they all get tested

I'm pretty sure you're tested for HIV and Hep in the pre-fight medicals.

Imagine bj fighting an aids dude? Probably lick his blood soaked gloves after too the crazy bastard

bj-penn-gif-3.gif

Sure. If someone KNOWS they have AIDS fighting them is safer than fighting some guy sharing PED needles or banging club skanks.

I'm pretty sure you're tested for HIV and Hep in the pre-fight medicals.

From an old Dana interview:
"
Because fights can be bloody at times in the UFC, is there anything that they're doing to prevent transmission of disease? Are fighters tested for any diseases?

Yeah, they're blood tested for everything -- HIV, hepatitis, anything that can be transmitted through blood."

No clue how often this happens though. If it happens regularly, I'm surprised we haven't heard of a fighter retiring due to HIV.

this isn't the 80's you queen. People aren't generally still 'afraid' of gays + blood.

fighters have recently died of heroin overdoses I'd be way more concerned about that.

LOL I have no idea what Israwl's sexual orientation is but that guy looked gay as hell.

If I was to speculate on who was gay in MMA, this guy would make the top 5. The rainbows, sex toys, and going out of your way talking about condoms but if you want to live life dangerously don't use them. It's not the 80's but two gay guys doing anal can definitely catch things, h.i.v still exists. I don't know what he is or care just observing that it wouldn't surprise me.

Gray haired gay guy is Israel's Ido Portal.
They train touchbutt in the park.

From an old Dana interview:
"
Because fights can be bloody at times in the UFC, is there anything that they're doing to prevent transmission of disease? Are fighters tested for any diseases?

Yeah, they're blood tested for everything -- HIV, hepatitis, anything that can be transmitted through blood."

No clue how often this happens though. If it happens regularly, I'm surprised we haven't heard of a fighter retiring due to HIV.
I wonder if a fighter with HIV who had been taking antivirals long enough would be permitted to compete. On the other hand, if they retired due to it maybe they would make up a different reason right?

Remember in an interview he stated that he was "gender fluid". Could be a title of an old movie he starred in.

Back