Gray haired guy Israel hugged after fight?

It's his boyfriend/ex boyfriend. Pretty sure Izzy stated he was a homosexual in an early interview (possibly from a post fight Kickboxing match). Also if you look at his twitter he enjoys tweeting many pro gay/homoerotic memes/pictures.

Obviously for the sake of his image/popularity he won't discuss it much nowadays and MMA journalism refuses to address it for whatever reason.

Some straight people are pro Gay.

Israel is from a progressive country where homophobia is unusual.

I don't care if he's fucking the shit outta this dude. Izzy's got the juice now.

I'm more interested in how the fuck his TDD and ground game has improved so astronomically.

Guess its time to get the ol' gaydar tuned up. Last dude Id expect, very few tells, the only one I can think of is being well groomed. Brendan Schaub comes across three times as stereotypically gay as Izzy. Strong reminder of the judging books by their cover adage. Nothing wrong with it of course.

that guy was going for a kiss for sure

jean-claude-van-damme-fedor-GIF.gif

Straight DAAAAAAAAAVE

Being open about it would help his promotion. He would suddenly be all over the media

M to F trans isn't anything to shout about as far as athletic achievements are concerned. If it's the other way around then yeah of course that's good.
They fought as a man against men (and wore makeup) then with the money got full sex change op

Pretty amazing story was made into a movie

They were hard as nails!

Watch his interview with Luke Thomas and see what he had to say about his sexuality.

Back