Gray haired guy Israel hugged after fight?

No it’s not nice? I fucking hate when fighters dance
To each their own I guess but it's funny when they do it to each other ,like Bronson did it to others when he Ko's them then Izzy does it to him hilarious.

that guy was going for a kiss for sure

You might be on to something actually. It is what it is though.

On a related note, me and a friend were talking the other day saying, statistically, there almost has to be quite a few gay (men) fighters.

It's his boyfriend/ex boyfriend. Pretty sure Izzy stated he was a homosexual in an early interview (possibly from a post fight Kickboxing match). Also if you look at his twitter he enjoys tweeting many pro gay/homoerotic memes/pictures.

Obviously for the sake of his image/popularity he won't discuss it much nowadays and MMA journalism refuses to address it for whatever reason.

Too bad. He could be the first openly gay UFC champion. They made a big deal out of it with Nunes.

or maybe he's actually smart and knows if he says things like that , then people like you that are so consumed with identity, will follow him in hopes that he comes out and he never does but you keep speculating in hopes that if he does come out that you can claim it as a victory for yourself... but in the meantime he just got a bunch of new fans solely on speculation that he might not be hetro

do you get excited when bother and sister hook up too? its like super cutting edge, next frontier identity shit... they have been oppressed far to long! :p

I fucked a watermelon once, I'm super in the closest as no one accepts my watermelon partner and when i put it on my work applications that my spouse is a watermelon i never get the job... this society is just so closed minded

Some thoughts should be kept to yourself

Dana stated in 2011 that if there is a gay fighter that he wants him to out himself. I'm about 98% sure he has one. Not the Wmma there are probably a dozen L's already

I dont care at all about his sexuality, but , man, its weird, he is an elite striker , a fighter lol
ok call me an old timer, but world nowadays is crazy, i tell you!
Anyway, ill keep enjoying the fuck out of his fights, feed him to Jon Jones

It's his boyfriend/ex boyfriend. Pretty sure Izzy stated he was a homosexual in an early interview (possibly from a post fight Kickboxing match). Also if you look at his twitter he enjoys tweeting many pro gay/homoerotic memes/pictures.

Obviously for the sake of his image/popularity he won't discuss it much nowadays and MMA journalism refuses to address it for whatever reason.

Is this true? He talked about liking Deadpool in an interview because he was effeminate. Also there are times when Adesanya gives out an effeminate vibe.

Who cares regardless . Actually i kind of hope he is just to watch some people's heads explode lol

He said #nohomo so that isn't suspect
I'd say #nohomo loses most of its gay-denying power when it's immediately followed up by #sohomo..

That was a great caption for that pic btw :D
(but in general I find him kind of annoying tbh)

13 pages now of people that aren't comfortable in their own skin, and he's most likely not even gay lol.

Who cares regardless . Actually i kind of hope he is just to watch some people's heads explode lol

Same here. I coudln't care less about what he does in his bedroom, but it would please me greatly to see the religious conservatives triggered (christians and muslims).

cowboys-tony-romo-signed-white-jersey-autographed-bas-witnessed1-t9310332-1600.jpg

I'd say #nohomo loses most of its gay-denying power when it's immediately followed up by #sohomo..

That was a great caption for that pic btw :D
(but in general I find him kind of annoying tbh)

He knows Impact sohomo would have so he says no homo to cancel it out.

He is a gay as f. Good looking guy but no girlfriend and only hangs out with guys

When this guy eventually comes out as gay I wonder how it’s going to effect his views. Either lots of people will tune into see him lose or they won’t tune in at all as many people don’t want their kids exposed to homosexuality at that young of an age.

Back