Grapplesocks

I was hoping this would be a good product. I have broken the toes in my right foot a few times to many. I am trying to find a way to keep heat in that foot while training. When it's cold on the mat like right now during winter my foot just kills me. Any ideas how i could do this?

JD

The customer service guy said they are coming out with a thicker style of sock that has the only draw back of less feel. That is not a concern of mine at all so I'm going to wait till those come and give them a try.

Thanks a lot for keeping us posted JRT6, as I'm seriously reconsidering my potential purchase until these problems are resolved.

The customer service guy said they are coming out with a thicker style of sock that has the only draw back of less feel. That is not a concern of mine at all so I'm going to wait till those come and give them a try.

Are they going to swap you out with the new ones to replace the originals? There is no way i would drop another dime on this company if they do not intend to do this for you.

JD

I ordered a pair, should be here monday.... I hope they aint crap...

One of the reasons I got the socks is b/c wrestling shoes are hard on my training partners. Otherwise I would just wear those.

Got mine in and wore them yesterday during open mat. Initial impressions are that they are pretty good. I got some nice comments from some of the guys. :icon_chee

I'll put them through more mat time but they didnt tear or slip off like I thought they might, atleast not yet. They do take some time to put on but once they were on I didnt notice them much. Grip seemed good I never noticed that I slipped.

Some people might say what the heck do you need those for. Well I see these kinda like a mouth piece, yeah you can get buy without one but then when you gash your lip with your teeth you'll wish you had one in. Same with the socks, I can get buy with them and honestly matburn hasnt been an issue for me but I know the first time I do get it, I'll wish I had the socks on. Just like the moutch piece they are reasonably priced for what they do. If these hold up I'll end up trying the VX2 model.

I'll post a full review with pictures and maybe a video later this week.

Do you guys wear gloves when you lift weights too?

I ordered a pair of the version one grapple socks a few weeks ago.

I trained in them twice and the grips on the bottom are already coming off. About 10 grip dots came off the heal and my traction is now suffering.

Overall, I would not recommend these to anyone. They are wearing out too quick and are hard to get on my feet because of the toe sleeves.

I agree its a pain to get the lil piggies in their sleeves but once in its fine. So far no dots off for me but I only used them once. I'll beat on them this week.

the fightsocks b0ne posted look pretty interesting, would like a review or something first to justify $20 especially after what I'm hearing with the grapplesock

I always wear gloves when I lift but I would never where grapplesocks. lol, gay.

We just got new mats in our gym and everyones feet were getting torn up from the brand new seams so some of the guys got grapplesocks and were bitching about how they didnt last, then we found fightsocks by a company called 4q2 there is no comparison between the 2. The 4q2 fightsocks feel great and are very well made. We found them on ebay under 4Q2.

Back