Grapplesocks

Dan from grapple sock sent me 2 free pair after the grip began to wear off my original "version one" pair.

I've tried the new socks he sent me, and the grip is holding up better. I may have had a defective pair originally. I'm really pleased that grapple sock is so committed to customer satisfaction and I will now recommend these socks to people.

However, I really can't get used to grappling in these. They may work for some people, but I just can't get comfortable in them. One issue is that the toe sleeves have been slipping off and the sock becomes loose on my foot.

This is a good product, but just not for me. If your feet are tore up from rough mats, or you do a lot of take-downs you should consider these.

Dan from grapple sock sent me 2 free pair after the grip began to wear off my original "version one" pair.

I've tried the new socks he sent me, and the grip is holding up better. I may have had a defective pair originally. I'm really pleased that grapple sock is so committed to customer satisfaction and I will now recommend these socks to people.

However, I really can't get used to grappling in these. They may work for some people, but I just can't get comfortable in them. One issue is that the toe sleeves have been slipping off and the sock becomes loose on my foot.

This is a good product, but just not for me. If your feet are tore up from rough mats, or you do a lot of take-downs you should consider these.

Sounds like maybe they were to big to begin with for you?? Mine dont have that problem. Mine fit really snug so they havent slipped off yet. I've been wearing them on and off. I recommend these especially for women who probably worry more about their feet than guys. It also helps previous matburns heal faster because you can wear these over the bandaide without the bandaide falling off every other min and then bleeding all over your partner... So far mine are holding up I'd like to try out the VX2's when they come out.

same here, mine is holding up well, still gotta adjust to the toe sleeves tho, lol

Back