Grant Pricing???

Just from a visual comparison, I can tell that these Zeus gloves are going to come close. The Sabas gloves also look very similar actually, though I've yet to try those. I'll try to post the side by side soon after receiving them.

Just from a visual comparison, I can tell that these Zeus gloves are going to come close. The Sabas gloves also look very similar actually, though I've yet to try those. I'll try to post the side by side asap.
Awesome. I actually thought that the Sabas Primes might be the same deal—made by a former Grant producer.

Awesome. I actually thought that the Sabas Primes might be the same deal—made by a former Grant producer.
Pretty sure they are made in Pakistan; their stuff in general does not look like any of the Mexican companies outside of Grant similarities. I think the pattern for Grant gloves is probably nearing common knowledge by now amongst certain Pakistani producers.

Pretty sure they are made in Pakistan; their stuff in general does not look like any of the Mexican companies outside of Grant similarities. I think the pattern for Grant gloves is probably nearing common knowledge by now amongst certain Pakistani producers.
Sabas? They're pretty explicit about their gloves being Mexican made. Are you referring to their Prime gloves only?

Sabas? They're pretty explicit about their gloves being Mexican made. Are you referring to their Prime gloves only?

Not sure honestly which are their Prime gloves, my knowledge about them is hazy. According to Juan from the Mexico thread (I just emailed him now), he says that some of their stuff is Mexican, and some of it isn't; so maybe what you are referring to is, and what I'm thinking of isn't.

lol, cute product endorsement. No offense, but Grant's are legitimately worth more than your gloves. Definitely not anywhere worth what they're selling for now, but I don't think you can start comparing your product to what Grant is selling. When Grant was selling their gloves through Ringside for $199, they were more than worth it at that price imo, and that was years ago.

Well, once you come around and try for yourself you'll know better!

Not sure honestly which are their Prime gloves, my knowledge about them is hazy. According to Juan from the Mexico thread (I just emailed him now), he says that some of their stuff is Mexican, and some of it isn't; so maybe what you are referring to is, and what I'm thinking of isn't.
I wouldn't be surprised if the SuperSofts are not made in Mexico.

I imagine that the Triple Cuffs and the Primes probably are made in Mexico. I'd be interested to know.

Sorry to everyone if my first post was too much shilling. It seemed relevant from my perspective, but mods can feel free to delete if it was inappropriate.

I don't think your posts are inappropriate, just annoying. The gloves that you have branded through your manufacturer don't really appeal to me. The triple cuff looks like what TB does - just an observation.

I don't know why you're posting on this Grant pricing thread. The reason why I think scarphe's posts are relevant is because he is offering a very similar glove to Grant, at least even visually. They're also made in Mexico, which could even mean that the materials are the from the same supplier. Your gloves look like all of the Grant knockoff's I've seen, no offense to you or your manufacturer. The gloves you're having branded aren't really similar in any way to Grant gloves. "Orthopedic padding" is term that gets thrown around a lot I feel, so that honestly does nothing for me.

If your branded gloves are that much better (I highly doubt that they are) than what is being currently offered, especially taking into consideration that TB is a manufacturer that we get to deal with directly, then hopefully word will spread and you'll sell more. It doesn't even matter whether or not I like the way you're promoting your product - just because you're offering it for $20 less than the competition doesn't mean that it will succeed. You can keep posting what you're posting, but for me, nothing you've been saying to push your product gives me confidence.

I posted in a Grant pricing thread because I thought it was insane when my customer just told me they were charging $1500.

I didn't know TB was the only one allowed to use triple cuff, or Grant to indicate their use of orthopedic foam, so my bad I guess.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-A...668958?hash=item3adca1695e:g:WlAAAOSwOgdYvsxy

anyone looking at these, stay away. They're the same type of grants as in this review:

I bought these exact grants from a seller called Electriccalifornia on eBay - they are not the normal Grants. They may be b-grades, but I say they're straight fakes. They do look like the real thing, but the leather is fake and feels like plastic.

@joeymarvelous
I don't think your posts are inappropriate, just annoying. The gloves that you have branded through your manufacturer don't really appeal to me. The triple cuff looks like what TB does - just an observation.

I don't know why you're posting on this Grant pricing thread. The reason why I think scarphe's posts are relevant is because he is offering a very similar glove to Grant, at least even visually. They're also made in Mexico, which could even mean that the materials are the from the same supplier. Your gloves look like all of the Grant knockoff's I've seen, no offense to you or your manufacturer. The gloves you're having branded aren't really similar in any way to Grant gloves. "Orthopedic padding" is term that gets thrown around a lot I feel, so that honestly does nothing for me.

If your branded gloves are that much better (I highly doubt that they are) than what is being currently offered, especially taking into consideration that TB is a manufacturer that we get to deal with directly, then hopefully word will spread and you'll sell more. It doesn't even matter whether or not I like the way you're promoting your product - just because you're offering it for $20 less than the competition doesn't mean that it will succeed. You can keep posting what you're posting, but for me, nothing you've been saying to push your product gives me confidence.

Yet you were defending Beaulieu Boxing when I said the exact same thing. And that guy shills on the constant. Blatantly.

just get some titles or ringside, get 5 pairs of them for that price!

@joeymarvelous

Yet you were defending Beaulieu Boxing when I said the exact same thing. And that guy shills on the constant. Blatantly.

I'm not really worried about it. My products will continue to get better and better, and while petty douchebags like m&s will probably never get on board, the brand will grow.

just get some titles or ringside, get 5 pairs of them for that price!

I think most would rather settle for a few pairs of Sabas Primes (or many pairs of Sabas' cheaper/standard models) over a single pair of Grants, lol.

I'm not really worried about it. My products will continue to get better and better, and while petty douchebags like m&s will probably never get on board, the brand will grow.

I admit I'm a petty douchebag (assuming I'm m&s?), though I am still hoping you are right. I'm rooting for you, just not a big fan of your products/marketing.

I admit I'm a petty douchebag (assuming I'm m&s?), though I am still hoping you are right. I'm rooting for you, just not a big fan of your products/marketing.

I get you, thanks for saying that. Sorry I called you a rude name.

Posting/visiting here was already such a habit before I began business that I feel compelled to reply to everything, and it's hard to keep from recommending myself while at it. Also, trying to get my name out there without the bankroll for more traditional advertising can sometimes come off distasteful and spammy. You're crazy, however, if you aren't a fan of the product (one you've never used), because the gloves themselves are magnificent.

I like your answer.
Not the words, the manner.

<{pranko}>

Back