GOTHAM (Season 3 Premieres Sept. 19)

Dont wanna sound creepy but selina looked good with that new hair, shes going to be a bombshell

tumblr_o6z3dhMGLK1v08u1wo2_500.gif
She's a genuine beauty.

Anyone still watching this? A friend got me started on it and I'm still enjoying it. This Mad Hatter storyline needs to end ASAP though. I can't stand any scene that guy is in.

This show is getting even worse. I'm tapping out after the Penguin going gay for Riddler.

First season was enjoyable, i'm about to start season 2.

I don't think they could've picked a worse actor to play Jim Gordon, he's so unlikable and Bruce Wayne is an annoying little brat.

Yeah, that one was almost as bad as when Kick-Ass 2 cast a 16 year-old that looked like a 25 year-old as the head mean girl and had her do this...

Yeah...I'm going to Hell:oops:

I'm still pissed about killing Sal Maroni!

First season was enjoyable, i'm about to start season 2.

I don't think they could've picked a worse actor to play Jim Gordon, he's so unlikable and Bruce Wayne is an annoying little brat.

Riddler and Penguin carry the fuck outa this show

I ditched Gotham early in season 2 because I didn't like the direction it was going in, but I recently just picked it up again with season 4 to see if it has improved. This kid who plays Bruce Wayne really needs to start lifting. He is already tall as shit and starting to grow into a man. He will not be believable as the caped crusader if he doesn't bulk up.

Back