GOTHAM (Season 3 Premieres Sept. 19)

First Look at Benedict Samuel (The Walking Dead) as the Mad Hatter in Gotham season 3.

gotham-303_scn6_jm0381.jpg

seasons on network tv are too long I rather watch 13 episodes like on netflix or cable ,I don't have the time to commit to 20-24 episode seasons too many shows available.

seasons on network tv are too long I rather watch 13 episodes like on netflix or cable ,I don't have the time to commit to 20-24 episode seasons too many shows available.

Gotham seems to agree with you. They split season 2 into 2 sections that might as well have been independent seasons.

Dont wanna sound creepy but selina looked good with that new hair, shes going to be a bombshell

tumblr_o6z3dhMGLK1v08u1wo2_500.gif

I stopped watching after Jerome had that bit with little Bruce.

Damn shame they straightened her hair. She looked like a young Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns.

9-reasons-why-michelle-pfeiffer-should-reprise-her-role-as-catwoman-camren-bicondova-is-a-544962.jpg

Also, I give my full support for the new knockout as Ivy. I may just give her a look when her episodes air. Maybe.

Gotham is jail baity AF
Natalie-Alyn-Lind:-Michael-Simon-Photoshoot--07-662x993.jpg

Yeah, that one was almost as bad as when Kick-Ass 2 cast a 16 year-old that looked like a 25 year-old as the head mean girl and had her do this...

Looking forward to tonight's premiere. Dreading Fish though.

I'm more excited for Lucifer season 2 than this but will watch first episode see how it goes last season i completely skipped it only watch the season finale

Yeah, that one was almost as bad as when Kick-Ass 2 cast a 16 year-old that looked like a 25 year-old as the head mean girl and had her do this...

Jesus Joseph and Mary :eek:

I'm more excited for Lucifer season 2 than this but will watch first episode see how it goes last season i completely skipped it only watch the season finale
I only watched the first half of the season.

I hope this season is good.

Emo Clone Bruce Wayne is hilarious.

Pretty decent premiere. Nothing too surprising happened.

But I'm now convinced Gordon will become Batman, Bruce will be his Robin, and Barbara will be Joker.

Ben McKenzie is the worst actor on this show.

They're bringing the Court of Owl in waaaaaaaaay too early in Bruce Wayne's career. He's not even the Batman yet for Christ's sake.

Back