Got Told to Stop Bullying the New Guy at Work

Tomorrow be the breakfast taco guy.

Everybody loves that guy.

You’re for sure a bully. I bet if you saw Steve Rogers before he had the super solider juice you’d have punched him right in the face

You’re for sure a bully. I bet if you saw Steve Rogers before he had the super solider juice you’d have punched him right in the face

No but I would Fuck Up T'Challa in ritual combat.

Working in the US is so weird. Everything is followed to the letter. I scratched up a curb a tiny bit and knocked over a shrub with my car and the entire company went berserk. I had people coming up who I had never spoken to before asking if I was okay. I was doing like 2 miles an hour and overshot it. $4500 damage to my car but they were all like "are you okay?" and it had to through various departments records wise. Madness.

They were worried if you we’re going to sue. You should have started playing up some back pain to shit them up!

Honestly some jobs you have to more stern with your peers and co workers. Some jobs area matter of life & death ex. Iron Workers. I can understand you being vocal even if in a joking manner... but UPS? come on man, lighten up.

Honestly some jobs you have to more stern with your peers and co workers. Some jobs area matter of life & death ex. Iron Workers. I can understand you being vocal even if in a joking manner... but UPS? come on man, lighten up.

I wasn't upset til the Boss said something. We was just joshing. Nothing srs and not sure if the new guy even said anything to the Sups or if it was just the Sups trying to tell me to STFU cussing we were fucking with them. We was on overtime and they was trying to rush us off the clock and we were talking shit like slow down we making that overtime money. And it upset the sups cause they really don't want us to make OT but we getting paid in 2020.

Reactions: Kb7
My boss stopped putting new apprentices on my jobsites cuz I "bully" them. You're fucking right i do, I take what I do very seriously and if you're being lazy I promise you'll hear my voice and a few unkind words. And if you're being safe and putting yourself or someone else in danger the entire neighborhood will know what I think of you and you'll be sitting at home for a few days to think if this is the job for you or not

And I wasn't even talking to him or about him. It was the end of the day and I was being loud with another about how we were running late to finish up the last bit of volume and now being force the "HURRY IT UP!" to finish by some supervisor. It was just light-hearted bitching from me and a different employee and just giving the Sups shit for fun. Well when we finally went down I was told by the supervisor that I was bully the new guy and I need to be more understanding what it's like to be a new guy around such a hostile environment, I got defense quick and ask him what I said cause I wasn't even talking to him or about him. He claimed that he was there for 10mins and heard me, we went back and forth with me asking what I said and him saying I need to be more understanding. I finally just said OK and walked off.

But I am offend that someone would think of me as a bully. I a loud and am asshole but never give anyone shit to someone that doesnt give it back or starts it. I help train most of the new guys cause the sups don't care and make sure I talk to most of them when I around them. I have never been accused of being a bully in my whole life, I am upset

Lucky you are posting this on the Dog and not on Reddit. Reddit would downvote you to death.

Back