Got Told to Stop Bullying the New Guy at Work

My boss stopped putting new apprentices on my jobsites cuz I "bully" them. You're fucking right i do, I take what I do very seriously and if you're being lazy I promise you'll hear my voice and a few unkind words. And if you're being safe and putting yourself or someone else in danger the entire neighborhood will know what I think of you and you'll be sitting at home for a few days to think if this is the job for you or not
I approve of this message. The stupid and lazy deserve and need to be bullied.

LOL - yes! There were so many stupid companies. My favorite website was fuckedcompany.com. they would publish the RIFs and dotcom companies blowing up. Ex-employees would post stories of insane excesses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucked_Company

The valley was just as stupid back then. I remember these butterfaces cruising Palo Alto/Redwood City/Mountain view for a 'soon to be' internet millionaire. It was just fucking terrible. When dotcom blow up hit I remember feeling like I had the most stable job as a post graduate fellow making $38,000/yr - LOL.
Unlike normal IT budgets they just threw money at it and wanted to stick with their supplier (me) for fear of taking the risk of fucking up. It was amazing. I would feel guilty if they weren't massive corporates but fuck it :D It was great.

your response should have been "what the hell are you talking about? and why are you creeping around my area like a stalker-announce yourself next time supe, stop making up assumptions in your own mind. by the way supe, did you teach the new guy anything today?

Unlike normal IT budgets they just threw money at it and wanted to stick with their supplier (me) for fear of taking the risk of fucking up. It was amazing. I would feel guilty if they weren't massive corporates but fuck it :D It was great.

The excesses of dotcom 1.0 were hilarious in the valley in the late 90s. Was truly a privilege to be out there to see it first hand.

I have great Nortel/Baynetworks story about someone buying a $1.5m teardown and taking a leave relying on their Nortel stock --- which went from $147 -> 3 cents a share.

The excesses of dotcom 1.0 were hilarious in the valley in the late 90s. Was truly a privilege to be out there to see it first hand.

I have great Nortel/Baynetworks story about someone buying a $1.5m teardown and taking a leave relying on their Nortel stock --- which went from $147 -> 3 cents a share.
Damn, I used to love selling Bay. Taking me back loads, I've come full circle with the company I'm with now. A storage girl I used to take to meetings with me in England selling my now company's products...we work for the same company again.

Working in the US is so weird. Everything is followed to the letter. I scratched up a curb a tiny bit and knocked over a shrub with my car and the entire company went berserk. I had people coming up who I had never spoken to before asking if I was okay. I was doing like 2 miles an hour and overshot it. $4500 damage to my car but they were all like "are you okay?" and it had to through various departments records wise. Madness.

Lol is this you

Lol. I'm working with someone new today. I got to say it's tough to talk with new people at work. Not sure what willamd won't offend so I say nothing instead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back