• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got to meet Frank Mir today!

I don't really think anyone is hating on UberTS.

These shoops are out of honor. UberTS just went from lurking and rarely posting, to becoming a Sherdog legend.

Bieber-esque the TS is in his overnight success, Joe.

mygiant.jpg

I post on another board too and they didn't believe me at first lol so i posted a pic of my birthcert and ID. Which I'll repost for you guys:

JeA8n.jpg

Ohymh.jpg

And not quite Overreem yet but the plan is hopefully make my UFC debut in 2 years or so. My eventual goal is to be like 280 shredded naturally and have the skills to back, then cut water to make 265 and be 280ish in the octagon.

I've been training catch wrestling and kick boxing since I was about 11.

Future GOAT

Am i the only one that thinks TS looks like Christopher Reeve??

Holly shit and you are 17.

Fuck dude good genes i guess.

Good luck with your future in MMA. Hope it all goes well for you.

supes.jpg

maybe because you saw my shoop on the 1st page... however the resemblance is uncanny so probably not

Last edited:
Man gotta get in on this thread. Surprised some college football fan hasn't solicited recruitment yet.

144466d1258472337-but-crusher-pro-tools-legendary-thread.jpg

Why aren't you on the ESPNU top 150? Fuck MMA, fooseball is where tha cash at.....

I swear his face is very familiar to me.....I just cant quite put my finger on it....

hrmmmm

oh wait! Glee Guy

Cory-Monteith26543.jpg

cast-of-glee-cory-monteith-as-finn-hudson.jpg

cory-monteith-drug-past__oPt.jpg

Cory-Monteith-Shower-Scene-Glee.jpg

Cory%2BMonteith-3.jpg

Fucking A, TS. Did you grow up near a power plant? Seek medical attention immediately.

TS should truly petition the mods to change his SN to UberTS before some wise ass goes and makes a new whitebelt account with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back