• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got to meet Frank Mir today!

fucking epic thread. by the time i check tomorrow this will have 50,000 posts.
i think this will rival the "got to me cheik kongo" thread !

Dont mean to high jack a thread...but I met Mark Munoz today..

imagefromurl

WOW!!

TWO shoop face opportunities in one thread!!?!?!?!!!!

This is a recipe for the perfect storm of shoop epicness.....

TS, i'm already a fan of yours.

Start a thread where we can follow your MMA progression, or a FB page.

When will you have your 1st amateur fight?

I'm 6'5 about 262lbs right now.

im 5'11 just graduated high school and with my experience and training i figured i could take most kids my age i guess i was wrong.

your fucking huge! frank mir is what 6'3 and 265 on fight night?

you make him look small! wtf! do you eat?

do you train dude?

frank mir is brock's height and is a few more pounds than brock is now or what brock was at in college youd make brock look small maybe even be equal size to big foot

haters keep on hatin...TS is a future HW GOAT!!!

I don't really think anyone is hating on UberTS.

These shoops are out of honor. UberTS just went from lurking and rarely posting, to becoming a Sherdog legend.

Hi sherdogers, I'm a long time lurker (2 years) (never had a reason to post a thread).

But I met Mir today and thought I'd share and introduce myself too.

He was at the Mr. Olympia expo and got a pic with him. He was real cool, and he took some time to chat, Said he's going to easily beat Nog in his next fight. And when he found put I was 17 years old and train MMA he said he'd come watch me at the expo grappling Tom.

Pic
usZRR.jpg

Edit: resized pic

Am i the only one that thinks TS looks like Christopher Reeve??

Holly shit and you are 17.

Fuck dude good genes i guess.

Good luck with your future in MMA. Hope it all goes well for you.

supes.jpg

attachment.php

^^^ brock freshman year college

1999_NCAAs_Brock_Lesnar_jpg.jpg

^^ prime lesnar 250 pounds 260 pounds lean explosive and very very good cardio and strong his ideal weight 250-260. being +260 is only bad for him

TS makes brock look small, Brock and mir are both 6'3 and TS makes mir who is 265 now look small. brock is now under 265

TS is a fucking giant

Back