Got tapped out to a beginner help!

Just out of curiosity, would any of you who are chastising this guy (even though he explained the reason for his username in his original post) have a problem if his name in real life was Cain Velasquez and his username was Brown Pride?

Brown pride does not have the same negative connation. Devils advocate doesn't work here,

Haha, personally I think whitep0wer is a pretty great name if we just view it within the grappling context.

As far as the racist bit, I'll have to disagree that "Brown Pride" is any better.

Don't get worked up over tapping to a lower rank.

H U M I L I T Y

brown pride isn't considered racist because there aren't any huge infamous Mexican supremacist groups that used it as their slogan

If white guys want to blame anyone for their inability to claim ethnic pride without starting controversy I'd start the finger pointing with the Ku Klux Klan.

Also the TS actually asked a legitimate question but used the dumbest thread title possible thus he got comment raped.

brown pride isn't considered racist because there aren't any huge infamous Mexican supremacist groups that used it as their slogan

If white guys want to blame anyone for their inability to claim ethnic pride without starting controversy I'd start the finger pointing with the Ku Klux Klan.

This QFT.

Also the TS actually asked a legitimate question but used the dumbest thread title possible thus he got comment raped.

here here.

200px-Funny_Hitler.jpg

TS, really dude, scrap your account and start over. You cant preface every single thread and post with a disclaimer that your bro created YOUR account to impress HIS friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back