Got tapped out to a beginner help!

Dude you need to change your username man. I can't believe sherdog allowed this username.

1) Log off
2) Create a new user-name that does not make you look like a racist white supremacist.
3) Log back on

1) Log off
2) Create a new user-name that does not make you look like a racist white supremacist.
3) Log back on

this.

you gotdamn moron.

now .....

get your head out of your ass and we can try this again.

as crazy as it may sound, everything I am saying is true.. and that is why I am posting this because my sub defense has been rly good. I wont finals at advanced gp 2-0 by taking him down and great sub def for over 3mins..im posting this cuz im rly discouraged.

Ah, Gray, I wondered what your Sherdog account was.

In the fairness of grappling, I'm willing to overlook your asstarded username and say that rolling to the thumbs will get you out of wrist every time. It's never failed me.

Barring that, learn the triangle escapes/defenses.

youre the moron

allisongif38.gif

LOL This thread is all win because there's so much fail. From the username on downhill....

Somebody please save this thread.... The firemen went to the stripclub and the building is burning....

I will make a new username and re-post this since every1 is being immature about it.

Shit happens, dude. It's no problem. Next time, just rip your hand out, though.

Shit happens, dude. It's no problem. Next time, just rip your hand out, though.

thanks, that makes me feel better. You see I always try to use only technique and no muscle and he pretty much muscled me into a triangle, so I am going to have to use muscle in top guard to avoid being muscled into arm bars/triangles.

Just out of curiosity, would any of you who are chastising this guy (even though he explained the reason for his username in his original post) have a problem if his name in real life was Cain Velasquez and his username was Brown Pride?

Just out of curiosity, would any of you who are chastising this guy (even though he explained the reason for his username in his original post) have a problem if his name in real life was Cain Velasquez and his username was Brown Pride?

Yeah, except nobody would say anything for fear of getting banned for fighter bashing.

As a side note, I am offended by the username kingwilly.

Back