Got tapped out to a beginner help!

whitep0wer

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
First off dont hate me for the username, my brother is the one who made it showing off for his friend. I am not racist in the least bit. I have been doing bjj for 6 months and wrestled for a decade and I even just won no gi Grapplers Quest Advanced division. Today at practice when I was in a brand new white belt's guard he had wrist control (he is stronger than me) and I could not roll out his wrists. No matter how hard I tried I could not roll out his wrists and I finally got sucked into a triangle..So my queston is what do u do if a strong person with a really good grip is controlling your wrists?

Wow. Can we get some troll moderation in this forum?

If not, give me the power...I want to give dubs and bans mercilessly.

idiot gtfo my thread..this is a legit grappling question moron..

idiot gtfo my thread..this is a legit grappling question moron..

Ok Noob. You're calling the shots here, indeed. I will now run away for fear of your power, not because you are a douchebag and I have better things to do. ;)

ya ok chung, im sure ur the perfect grappler and way beyond this thread.

First off dont hate me for the username

too late.

212144566_63c7a1db7c_z.jpg

Ok Noob. You're calling the shots here, indeed. I will now run away for fear of your power, not because you are a douchebag and I have better things to do. ;)

"noob" lol go play some more runescape or cod moron

Who are you, White Power The Non Racist?

You wrestled for a decade and won an advanced NAGA? A brand new guy triangled you?

It doesn't sound believable...

If not, "Tight elbows, posture, one in one out, stand in guard, (if has your wrists, he can't hold your pants."

I don't really believe you, though.

I love fighting in forums....it's awesome...i hate posts with someone posting a topic and someone posting a response...

Sherdog, please make an ONLINE SETTLE THE SCORE section..... People that want to hurt each other or settle troll posts or not can go to the 'ONLINE settle the score' and have a virtual BJJ fight...

John: I have you in a really tight armbar
Leon: Yeah, but I am going to roll out of it and now I am on my knees..

etc... keep fighting guys until sherdog hook up the section for us to settle the score

it's probably your username. whitepower has a negative connotation. it's also probably because if you wrestled for a decade, trained for 6 months and won a GQ adv division you would probably not make a thread like this.

Today I got beat by someone I usually dominate. So, the fuck what it's training and no you didn't win the GQ nogi adv div. Champions don't go to forums and write threads about white belts beating them.

If you didn't want posters to jump to conclusions about your name, why not make your own account, I mean, they're free for the sake of Pete. It's not like the 29 posts your brother racked up since May are worth salvaging. Since he came up with such a clever name, I'm sure the rest of his posts are just as riveting as this one that you just HAD to get on here and get help with your dilemma...

IF this is a legitimate question: get better, that is the way of the warrior no?

yeah a no gi grapplers quest champ in the advance category gets tap by a white belt and comes to sherdog to get advice??? LMFAO... troll...

as crazy as it may sound, everything I am saying is true.. and that is why I am posting this because my sub defense has been rly good. I wont finals at advanced gp 2-0 by taking him down and great sub def for over 3mins..im posting this cuz im rly discouraged.

as crazy as it may sound, everything I am saying is true.. and that is why I am posting this because my sub defense has been rly good. I wont finals at advanced gp 2-0 by taking him down and great sub def for over 3mins..im posting this cuz im rly discouraged.
awwwwwwwwww.... chin up tiger, you'll be ok
hug.jpg

Back