Gorillas are showing signs of learning to talk

Fucking awesome thread ruined by stupid bullshit. Bummer.

Last edited:
There was no offense taken. I responded to the first post good-naturedly at falling for the video and made a simple point that while the video was fake, there isn't much that would surprise me these days.

But my goal certainly was not to embarrass you. It was like I couldn't get you off that path. And just a helpful hint, when you start calling people "love" and using terms like "butt-hurt" while claiming you really knew all along and were pretending to be condescending despite coming from a position of ignorance for humor's sake...well let's just say you don't get out of a hole by digging!

:icon_chee

I have a hunch you are going to pick up the shovel again anyway so I will leave the last word to you. It is the least I can do!

as a drag queen, i never get embarrassed

i didn't even watch the vid and just thought the idea of putting a gun to the kitty's head to torment the gorilla was genuinely funny. just imagine the hairy brute in a cage inches away going ape shit (no pun intended) as it tries in vain to save its friend. not saying i'd do it, but it is funny. in fact, it'd be funny to put the gun to the kitty's head and then sign language to the gorilla that it is his fault. same with the other combos i stated. shit's hilarious. same goes for that pic of the doggies smoking cigs, we should all be so lucky to have free cigarettes! you post that like it's a bad thing! ha, made me think of those old beer billboards that would show dogs smoking and drinking and playing poker. warms my heart

besides, if a few pooches have to bite the dust so that i can have a safer cigarette, so be it. just as long as they also do testing on menthol cigs. i love a good menthol after a nice big bloody plate of veal. not even kidding. oh and you know they purposefully bleed dogs out to test better resuscitation methods for humans? same goes for many of the cosmetics i use, i make sure to never buy the ones that say they are humane. if im gonna doll myself up i want to make sure the product im using was tested on a live subject beforehand, as my beautiful skin cant be bothered with even the most minor of skin irritations. i mean, it's all gonna happen anyway. might as well enjoy the fruit of it!

and i didn't claim to know the vid was real or not, just i stated i know all about the boo-hoo bleeding heart animal cruelty history and that what i previously posted was just taking the piss. just that i don't really care all that much and people who get up in arms about it humor me. like i def eat tons of meat, and do i care? no. i grew up hunting animals. no biggie

and i have more than one women's fur coat and tons of other articles of clothing made from various animal hides. doesn't really matter to me where it came from. so to each his own, love

Back