Elections GOP Election Fraud in Virginia (update: Dem won) (update two: indictments)

Gotta keep that language vague. More choices="election fraud". Why are we pretending this is vote tampering? Dems are worried about asking for ID at a voting booth and verifying citizenship, but now we're apoplectic if someone else gets added to the ballot. Are you guys fucking serious?
They arent serious. Theyve become the joke that they pretended they hated.

OK, I'm OUTRAGED!!! HOW DARE SOMEBODY ADD SOMEONE ELSE TO THE BALLOT!!!!! More choices? I'm untethered and my rage knows no bounds.
They made 377 fraudulent signatures in order to get this candidate on the ballot so that they can split the vote.

Now is the part where you double down and defend fraud or where you apologize for not reading the part where they forged signatures to get someone on the ballot to split the vote.

Allegedly, of course.

GOP cheating because their platform is unpopular zhit????

NO WAY!!!! <Dylan>

I'm not sure that adding more choices to a ballot because some in my own party don't like me and might not be for me is a valid complaint, but I'm glad the party of "people who aren't even citizens and people who have been dead for 12 years voting 13 times" are finally paying attention to voter fraud.

Yeah, it's getting harder and harder to take you seriously.

Like I said, if it gets the left to pay attention to voter fraud, I'm all for it.

Why would it? This isn't voter fraud. It's fraudulent campaign tactics. Nothing to do with voter ID laws that I can see. Is there other voter frauds of concern?

I will never oppose more choices, and you'll never catch me saying otherwise. Same thing with "meddling in our democracy". It's covering a whole heap of shit completely unrelated to each other. Hacking a voting machine and giving you information that you wish voters didn't know are not quite the same thing. They aren't even in the same goddamn ballpark.

Do you honestly think giving more choices is the same as tampering with vote tallies, cause your creative wording makes it seem like you want people to think that?

Didn't the GOP candidacy effectively submit fraudulent signatures in order to submit the independent candidate to split the progressive vote?

Why would someone defend this? And why would someone equate being anti choice with anti fraud?

Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat. The Republican motto.

They shouldn't have forged those signatures it was the wrong thing to do.

And threaten civil war if you lose.
If the Republicans in this instance are guilty, then hopefully, they will be will be dealt with. But let’s not get all high and mighty. The Democrats have been accusing Trump of this Russian collusion crap for 2 years, just to muck the water. If you claim for a second that either party is squeaky clean, you are just full of shit.

If the Republicans in this instance are guilty, then hopefully, they will be will be dealt with. But let’s not get all high and mighty. The Democrats have been accusing Trump of this Russian collusion crap for 2 years, just to muck the water. If you claim for a second that either party is squeaky clean, you are just full of shit.

<TrumpWrong1>

No, because there’s tons of evidence that they really wanted to and may have conspired with Russians to influence the election through commissions of cyber- and other crimes.

Really? Who has been found guilty of any collusion?

And lol if you think Dems aren’t cheating. Whether you are forging signatures or getting deceased/illegals to vote, it’s still cheating.

No, because there’s tons of evidence that they really wanted to and may have conspired with Russians to influence the election through commissions of cyber- and other crimes.
So, give me some names of the people found guilty of collusion.

Also, let’s not forget how that shady is investigation started. Paid for by Hilary on some made up bullshit.

Really? Who has been found guilty of any collusion?

And lol if you think Dems aren’t cheating. Whether you are forging signatures or getting deceased/illegals to vote, it’s still cheating.

The. Investigation. Is. Ongoing. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to understand that you're not going to get the full picture until the report is released.

<{1-1}>

For fucks sake, I bet you guys conduct arson investigations and go "WELP NO FIRES" after looking at the only unburned part of the house right? What burned down guise?

Back