Elections GOP Election Fraud in Virginia (update: Dem won) (update two: indictments)

Quipling

classical conservative
@Silver
Reaction score
Elaine Luria (D) is challenging incumbent Rep. Scott Taylor (R) in Virginia's second congressional district. 4 Taylor (r) staffers and one campaign consultant worked to get enough signatures to put Shaun Brown (i) on the ballot. The Democratic campaign sued, alleging that the Taylor campaign had done so to split the progressive vote, and that at least 377 of the signatures submitted were fraudulent.

The judge agreed, finding "evidence of forgery, uttering, perjury and 'out-and-out fraud.'" He then ordered that Brown (i) be removed from the ballot.

The 4 Taylor (r) staffers and one campaign consultant involved submitted affidavits to the court, stating that they wouldn't testify pursuant to the 5th amendment.

https://www.richmond.com/news/virgi...cle_59706d14-f2da-5270-847b-a3faa64950d0.html

5/7/2019 update: two indictments against Scott staffer.

Last edited:
Not surprised. The party accusing other people of voter fraud doing it themselves. The typical guilty "I know you are but what am I" crap from them.

A GOP candidate in Kansas was also charged with election fraud today for what is believed to have been submitting false information to the election board.

A GOP candidate in Kansas was also charged with election fraud today for what is believed to have been submitting false information to the election board.

In fuckin Kobach's home state, what an asshole. It should be pretty transparent what the "voter fraud" push is all about when they do shit like this, but people still defend them. It's hilariously tragic.

I'm not sure that adding more choices to a ballot because some in my own party don't like me and might not be for me is a valid complaint, but I'm glad the party of "people who aren't even citizens and people who have been dead for 12 years voting 13 times" are finally paying attention to voter fraud.

But what about the 5 million illegal votes!!!!!

giphy.gif

I'm not sure that adding more choices to a ballot because some in my own party don't like me and might not be for me is a valid complaint, but I'm glad the party of "people who aren't even citizens and people who have been dead for 12 years voting 13 times" are finally paying attention to voter fraud.

Jesus son, could you try and deflect any harder?

2lVrLNk.gif

Every election will have someone cry fraud. Part of the game at this point.

Jesus son, could you try and deflect any harder?

2lVrLNk.gif
OK, I'm OUTRAGED!!! HOW DARE SOMEBODY ADD SOMEONE ELSE TO THE BALLOT!!!!! More choices? I'm untethered and my rage knows no bounds.

OK, I'm OUTRAGED!!! HOW DARE SOMEBODY ADD SOMEONE ELSE TO THE BALLOT!!!!!

man, you are suddenly totally cool with election fraud. i wonder why. if only there was an obvious reason.

man, you are suddenly totally cool with election fraud. i wonder why. if only there was an obvious reason.
Gotta keep that language vague. More choices="election fraud". Why are we pretending this is vote tampering? Dems are worried about asking for ID at a voting booth and verifying citizenship, but now we're apoplectic if someone else gets added to the ballot. Are you guys fucking serious?

Gotta keep that language vague. More choices="election fraud". Why are we pretending this is vote tampering? Dems are worried about asking for ID at a voting booth and verifying citizenship, but now we're apoplectic if someone else gets added to the ballot. Are you guys fucking serious?

so you are cool with election fraud if it is this kind. gotcha.

so you are cool with election fraud if it is this kind. gotcha.
I will never oppose more choices, and you'll never catch me saying otherwise. Same thing with "meddling in our democracy". It's covering a whole heap of shit completely unrelated to each other. Hacking a voting machine and giving you information that you wish voters didn't know are not quite the same thing. They aren't even in the same goddamn ballpark.

Do you honestly think giving more choices is the same as tampering with vote tallies, cause your creative wording makes it seem like you want people to think that?

I will never oppose more choices, and you'll never catch me saying otherwise. Same thing with "meddling in our democracy". It's covering a whole heap of shit completely unrelated to each other. Hacking a voting machine and giving you information that you wish voters didn't know are not quite the same thing. They aren't even in the same goddamn ballpark.

Do you honestly think giving more choices is the same as tampering with vote tallies, cause your creative wording makes it seem like you want people to think that?

Yes. election fraud is in fact election fraud. I dont know how that is being creative. it doesnt require a paragraph to make up a bunch of shit.

Sorry that you feel bad for the criminals, but the law and order candidate won. If they didnt want to do the time, shouldnt have done the crime. Right wingers need to toughen up on crime.

Forging signatures is now acceptable behavior for Republican campaigns.

Yes. election fraud is in fact election fraud. I dont know how that is being creative. it doesnt require a paragraph to make up a bunch of shit.

Sorry that you feel bad for the criminals, but the law and order candidate won. If they didnt want to do the time, shouldnt have done the crime. Right wingers need to toughen up on crime.
Splendid!! Just wanted to know where you stand on it. If you're a hardass on crime with no regard for measure, you could probably convince me to get on board with that. I'll not agree on some things, but overall, I guess we're on the same page and should investigate all crime and punish harshly.

Just make the rules clear and I'll play by them. The only problem is conflation and shifting standards.

Splendid!! Just wanted to know where you stand on it. If you're a hardass on crime with no regard for measure, you could probably convince me to get on board with that. I'll not agree on some things, but overall, I guess we're on the same page and should investigate all crime and punish harshly.

Just make the rules clear and I'll play by them. The only problem is conflation and shifting standards.

I'm pretty sure the rules are very clear on forging signatures.

Even if you think the ballot law ought not to exist and anyone should be on the ballot the fact that one side played by the rules and then the other forged signatures to circumvent it should be a problem for anyone.

Whatever happened to that committee to investigate all those millions of fake votes that Trump said caused him to lose the popular vote. Came up empty and never even bothered to publish their findings.

I'm pretty sure the rules are very clear on forging signatures.

Even if you think the ballot law ought not to exist and anyone should be on the ballot the fact that one side played by the rules and then the other forged signatures to circumvent it should be a problem for anyone.

Whatever happened to that committee to investigate all those millions of fake votes that Trump said caused him to lose the popular vote. Came up empty and never even bothered to publish their findings.
Like I said, if it gets the left to pay attention to voter fraud, I'm all for it. I'd like more than 2 choices, but such is life. It won't, btw, it'll just distract from their preferred candidate.

Not surprised. The party accusing other people of voter fraud doing it themselves. The typical guilty "I know you are but what am I" crap from them.

Nailed it. It’s all projection.

“Let’s tell America obama divided the country but we’ll be the ones doing it” now evil laugh

Back