Elections GOP Election Fraud in Virginia (update: Dem won) (update two: indictments)

So social-democrats = communists?

Do you think all the social democratic governments in Europe are communist as well?

It depends but they lean more and more that way.

Social democratic is just a communist trying to hide.

Not all social programs are bad in fact some are very good.

However too much of a good thing is bad and way too much is very bad,

Yet the GOP didn't bother to even run another candidate against him. Guess having a nazi on your ballot isn't bad PR anymore, just another day in the GOP.

Because no GOP stood any chance of winning so there was no need, but you know this already.

There's a lot of silliness in a lot of post. Nice job with the "both sidesism", which is proven false. For two years Trump and Republicans been crying voter fraud only to multiple times be busted doing it themselves. Aren't you a southern conservative? When your side gets caught doing something corrupt, again, you toss out a "but bothsides". Despite it constantly being the GOP. Then you toss out a "but Russia!" for a deflection. Weren't you a mod? I would expect more from you. Shouldn't be surprised a guy who flies the traitor rebel flag would support such dirty politicians.
I don’t support any politicians. They are all corrupt.

I’ll keep waiting for them to find Trump guilty. I’m sure you will be full of excuses as to why they will find nothing.

BTW, being a mod has nothing to do with political knowledge.

"I'm not defending them! Just down playing and dismissing election fraud! Nothing to see here!". That's what you sound like right now.

There's rules and laws in place for the ballot choice. That's why signatures were needed. Not allowing fraudulently acquired signatures is ballot suppression?

<{walkerwhut}>

Insanity how hard you guys are defending and dismissing crooks trying to steal elections. As long as its your team though.

I just pointed out that it wasn't voter fraud. Someone still needs to vote for the guy before he can win.

As near as I can tell roughly 700 of those signatures were legit - so I'd call that disenfranchising the voter. At least a lot more than asking for id at the voting both does.

I don't belong to a party, so...

Because no GOP stood any chance of winning so there was no need, but you know this already.

I can't imagine being supportive of a political party that doesn't feel deep shame and embarrassment from having admitted neo-nazis and white supremacists on their ballots.

Since what they did in Virginia is apparently not a big deal to conservatives, then maybe its cool if the Dem candidate forges signatures to get a libertarian on the ballot to take those "young fiscal conservative" votes away from the Rep candidate. No problem if that were to happen at all, huh?

I don’t support any politicians. They are all corrupt.

I’ll keep waiting for them to find Trump guilty. I’m sure you will be full of excuses as to why they will find nothing.

BTW, being a mod has nothing to do with political knowledge.

Nice attempt. Good thing I've said before nothing will happen to Trump, besides going down as the biggest shit stain in American history and ushering in a new era of shameless corruption.

Oh and I'll keep waiting for republicans to win elections solely based on the merits of their platforms and not through voter suppression, unconstitutional gerrymandering, election fraud and foreign interference.

Me after waiting

skeleton_in_sitting_chair_by_karlie_alinta-d4e2j74.jpg

There's a lot of silliness in a lot of post. Nice job with the "both sidesism", which is proven false. For two years Trump and Republicans been crying voter fraud only to multiple times be busted doing it themselves. Aren't you a southern conservative? When your side gets caught doing something corrupt, again, you toss out a "but bothsides". Despite it constantly being the GOP. Then you toss out a "but Russia!" for a deflection. Weren't you a mod? I would expect more from you. Shouldn't be surprised a guy who flies the traitor rebel flag would support such dirty politicians.
Also, you seem to have skipped the post where I said, if they are guilty they get what they deserve. I’m not defending them. I just think it hilarious that you are acting like both parties don’t do it.

This happens all of the time. I've said on this board before, from my personal experience, that getting on the ballot is the first place where corruption and cheating takes place.

There are people who you pay to put names on your petition so that you can run. You show up with a blank petition, tell them how many names you need. Negotiate the price per name ($1 per name is what it cost in my locality). Come back the next day, voila!, you've got enough signatures to be on the ballot.

You could probably challenge 80% of the ballots in big districts. And, here it's true, both sides do it equally.

I can't imagine being supportive of a political party that doesn't feel deep shame and embarrassment from having admitted neo-nazis and white supremacists on their ballots.

Since what they did in Virginia is apparently not a big deal to conservatives, then maybe its cool if the Dem candidate forges signatures to get a libertarian on the ballot to take those "young fiscal conservative" votes away from the Rep candidate. No problem if that were to happen at all, huh?

Nice attempt. Good thing I've said before nothing will happen to Trump, besides going down as the biggest shit stain in American history and ushering in a new era of shameless corruption.

Oh and I'll keep waiting for republicans to win elections solely based on the merits of their platforms and not through voter suppression, unconstitutional gerrymandering, election fraud and foreign interference.

Me after waiting

Do you really believe a Democrat should have won the last election based on merit or platform???

Lmao

The Democrats have a problem with their fringe left. It’s gotten beyond ridiculous. The identity bullshit and support of illegal immigration is the reason Trump won. Also because of the Democrat’s lack of merit and platform. Hillary was a disaster of a candidate.

Social democratic is just a communist trying to hide.

{<huh}

Is a conservative just a 'fascist trying to hide' in your eyes as well? Im guessing youll say no.

Anyways, I think its good to move beyond a strict black and white view of the world once you become an adult. In other words, its hard to understand things if you just see the world as 'Commies vs. Hero Patriots'.

There are varying degrees on the political spectrum and its good to acknowledge that instead of using simplistic labels to muddy the waters.

Me after waiting

You're such a hack you failed to even understand I said fraud should be punished.

They are looking into it.

Everything the R's attack the D's for, they are far guiltier of, pure projection!

Also, you seem to have skipped the post where I said, if they are guilty they get what they deserve. I’m not defending them. I just think it hilarious that you are acting like both parties don’t do it.

Then please provide a where democrats have committed election or voter fraud in any of the special elections or recent primaries since the last GE. If "both sides do it" then maybe you should start a thread to detail democrats that were arrested for election and voter fraud?

Here's a Kansas republican running for office that was arrested for submitting false documents and perjury.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article217928835.html

Colorado GOP member arrested for voter fraud.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/steve-curtis-former-colorado-gop-chairman-sentenced-for-voter-fraud/

Do you really believe a Democrat should have won the last election based on merit or platform???

Lmao

The Democrats have a problem with their fringe left. It’s gotten beyond ridiculous. The identity bullshit and support of illegal immigration is the reason Trump won. Also because of the Democrat’s lack of merit and platform. Hillary was a disaster of a candidate.

> Points out multiple cases of GOP fraud, points out gerrmyandering.
> responds with "but hillary!"

Never change, Trumpsters. Never change. Millions of more people voted for the dem platform in 2016 than they did the rep platform.

Everything the R's attack the D's for, they are far guiltier of, pure projection!

That's why the "party of family values" is always getting busted with mistresses and trolling for dudes in airport bathrooms.

Not surprised. The party accusing other people of voter fraud doing it themselves. The typical guilty "I know you are but what am I" crap from them.
b-b-but both sides do it, so it's ok.

EDIT: I made this reply before I went through the rest of the thread. Holy crap, this forum has gotten predictable.

Last edited:
And I should add that it's institutional. You learn this stuff from the people higher up the food chain in the party. They tell you what you need, introduce you to the right people, check in to see if you need to go that route, etc.

I was personally told once "Just get anyone to sign, doesn't matter if they're Republicans (because you need registered voters from your party to get on the ballot for that party)," followed by "It doesn't matter, they don't have the time/money to challenge all of the ballots."

And it runs this way because the party doesn't give you much money in the beginning to get started. You're expected to do almost everything yourself, part of how you prove your commitment, so unless you have plenty of discretionary cash and empty time then it's natural to start looking for shortcuts. It's not a huge window of time that you can get petition sigs.

> Points out multiple cases of GOP fraud, points out gerrmyandering.
> responds with "but hillary!"

Never change, Trumpsters. Never change. Millions of more people voted for the dem platform in 2016 than they did the rep platform.
You lost.

Only more people in certain populated areas voted for that witch.

I’m fine with all of the shit you posted. If they are guilty, they should be held accountable.

I could go scour the internet for Democrat shenanigans, but you know both sides do it.

You seem to think that I am a hard core Conservative/Republican. I don’t trust any politician. I’m for as little government intervention in our lives as possible.

Back