GOP Abandonment of Trump Accelerating

VulcanNervPinch

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
1) 50 top GOP national security officials sign letter warning Trump would be 'the most reckless president in American history'
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/08/...officials-sign-letter-warning-trump/21447473/

"From a foreign policy perspective, Donald Trump is not qualified to be president and commander-in-chief," the letter said. "Indeed, we are convinced that he would be a dangerous president and would put at risk our country's national security and well-being."

"Most fundamentally, Mr. Trump lacks the character, values, and experience to be president," the letter said. "He weakens US moral authority as the leader of the free world. He appears to lack basic knowledge about and belief in the US Constitution, US laws, and US institutions, including religious tolerance, freedom of the press, and an independent judiciary."

It continued: "In addition, Mr. Trump has demonstrated repeatedly that he has little understanding of America's vital national security interests, its complex diplomatic challenges, its indispensable alliances, and the democratic values on which US foreign policy must be based."

2) Evan McMullin, Anti-Trump Republican, Mounts Independent Presidential Bid
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/evan-mcmullin-independent-candidate.html

Evan McMullin, a former C.I.A. official and a Republican who passionately opposes Trump, announced Monday that he would run for president as an independent candidate.

Mr. McMullin, who until recently worked on policy development with the House Republican Conference, has missed the ballot-access deadlines in more than two dozen states. But Mr. McMullin, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, studied in Utah and could take votes from Mr. Trump in the heavily Mormon state.
“Really what’s impacted me is the way Trump’s treated our veterans, our heroes,” he said. “The things he said about John McCain, the things he said about the Khan family, and Mrs. Khan.”

3) No To Trump: Harvard Republican Club Refuses To Endorse GOP Nominee For First Time In 128 Years
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/08/04/harvard-republican-club/

The club told members and alumni Thursday that it won’t support Trump. It said in a statement that Trump is “a threat to the survival of the Republic” and lacks the temperament and character necessary to be president.
The organization said Trump’s platform would endanger Americans’ security both at home and abroad, and his views are not consistent with conservative principles. It also said Trump’s mocking and belittling of various groups and people is both bad politics and “absurdly cruel.”

4) Kasich joins growing list of GOP leaders rejecting Trump
http://www.presstv.us/Detail/2016/08/07/478944/Trump-Kasich-Ryan-McCain-Clinton-Obama-US

Kasich revealed during the interview that he had turned down an offer to become Trump’s running mate.
He also predicted an uphill battle for Trump in the key battleground of Ohio, saying most voters there deemed his views too divisive for their taste.

I think that's a good thing losing the GOP support. Both major parties hate him. That's a great sign in my book. Sick of the two party dictatorship.

Does anyone really think his run wouldn't end up imploding? the system had to get Hillary someone that could never beat her

I think that's a good thing losing the GOP support. Both major parties hate him. That's a great sign in my book. Sick of the two party dictatorship.

c4jt321.png

Cool, all the people choosing to not support Trump are the same I don't support. On both sides.

Maine Sen. Susan Collins will not be backing Trump according to CNN right now.

It's funny.... The republican/democratic establishment is exactly why I like trump. I've had more then enough Bush/Clinton leadership

If everybody hates him, how did he win the nomination?

This line of thinking always makes me shake my head.

What are his stances on the many issues?
How educated is he on the many issues?
What are his proposed solutions?
Are his solutions realistic and how will he pay for them?

People seem to brush these important questions off as trivial and just go with "well, is he anti-establishment? Well, he's got my vote!"

It seems a lot of Trump supporters live in some weird reality where being anti-establishment and being non-PC automatically means good President.

Established Republicans hate Trump because he's an embodiment of what they are, but do not wish to show to the public. Him being ignorant, irrational, racist, anti-science, and predatory fits him squarely within the GOP platform.

This is a globalist vs nationalist election. It makes sense that his own party would not like him. And it especially makes sense that the media would hate him. They are all owned by globalists.

Established Republicans hate Trump because he's an embodiment of what they are, but do not wish to show to the public. Him being ignorant, irrational, racist, anti-science, and predatory fits him squarely within the GOP platform.

I love when people call Trump ignorant or dumb. It's a give away the person has no idea what they are talking about. Kind of like when a chick quotes Marilyn Monroe on facebook you know she's a whore.

ship is sinking. not hard to see this coming from far away. they didnt like him to begin with

This line of thinking always makes me shake my head.

What are his stances on the many issues?
How educated is he on the many issues?
What are his proposed solutions?
Are his solutions realistic and how will he pay for them?

People seem to brush these important questions off as trivial and just go with "well, is he anti-establishment? Well, he's got my vote!"

It seems a lot of Trump supporters live in some weird reality where being anti-establishment and being non-PC automatically means good President.
Where did I say that I was pro trump? Lol

Hillary is equally as incompetent. I really don't take too much stock in what politicians say, especially from these two cunts. They're liars, why should we believe a single word either has to say?

This is a globalist vs nationalist election. It makes sense that his own party would not like him. And it especially makes sense that the media would hate him. They are all owned by globalists.

If Trump is such a nationalist why does he buy product made in China, India, Mexico, etc to use on the campaign?

Surely he'd want to pay for American made.

Back