GOP Abandonment of Trump Accelerating

I think that's a good thing losing the GOP support. Both major parties hate him. That's a great sign in my book. Sick of the two party dictatorship.
Exactly. The GOP sucks dick lol. Couldn't vote for them the last 2 elections.

I love that I'm not like most here who are stuck as shills to their parties. Trump bless for shaking things up.

this is all just further proof that we need a new party. just scrap the republican party and create a new party, a better party, and believe me, it will be, the best party ever created. the trumpican party.

seriously fuck republicans. they are so out of touch with their base and they completely disregard the guy we want as president.

a ton of RINOs hijacked the party and its getting taken back

I don't agree at all. The guy won't be on every ballot and he only has a chance in Utah. It's clearly an attempt to block Trump. An opportunity was available and it was taken. We'll see how it plays out.

Block both from getting 270.... then the vote goes to the House of Reps.... where Republicans have the majority.

Then it becomes a new 3-way race (see: 12th Amendment) with McMullin then being on equal footing and able to really make his case.

This is a globalist vs nationalist election. It makes sense that his own party would not like him. And it especially makes sense that the media would hate him. They are all owned by globalists.

a thousand times this. if the brits could get brexit to happen, i pray we can elect trump

i have no idea how the media can convince people that wanting borders and saying "America first" is racist.

Trump wax a democrat until what 2015

trump has flipped parties multiple times. it would have been harder for him to work with (((new york establishment))) if he said he was a republican

hes been saying the same nationalist message since the 80s. just watch the first 3 minutes

mr-smith-senat-L-1.jpeg
+
193226_5_.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly. The GOP sucks dick lol. Couldn't vote for them the last 2 elections.

I love that I'm not like most here who are stuck as shills to their parties. Trump bless for shaking things up.

Trump is the only republican I will ever vote for unless they completely clean house and drain the swamp. They have shown themselves, along with the Democrats, to be traitors and enemies of the American people.

Corrupt officials are just holding on for dear life that Donald Trump doesn't end up EXPOSING all the corruptness within the Government when he does become president.

Trump is the only republican I will ever vote for unless they completely clean house and drain the swamp. They have shown themselves, along with the Democrats, to be traitors and enemies of the American people.

But you've been cheerleading for the party since as long as I've been posting here (2011). Are you saying you were wrong before? I would bet anything that whoever the GOP runs in 2020 will have your full support, too, and that they won't "clean house."

a thousand times this. if the brits could get brexit to happen, i pray we can elect trump

i have no idea how the media can convince people that wanting borders and saying "America first" is racist.
"When the New York Times asked him about this phrase, he said, "I like the expression. I'm 'America First,'" and said he's not isolationist, and certainly not anti-Semitic. But anyone who uses the phrase might want to know the history it recalls for others."

Back