Opinion Google is determined to prevent the re-election of Donald Trump in 2020

Lol my response also

Republicans cheat like crazy so it’s amusing to see them all upset about others doing something similar
Well, it's nice to see that one hardcore leftist openly admits he recognizes that Google is machinating, here.

It's a bit more disheartening, albeit not surprising, that he doesn't care about cheating at all. Corruption justifies corruption.

Well, it's nice to see that one hardcore leftist openly admits he recognizes that Google is machinating, here.

It's a bit more disheartening, albeit not surprising, that he doesn't care about cheating at all. Corruption justifies corruption.

I care about cheating and I wish there was none of it but I’m also tired of losing because of it. Nobody seems to care that Republicans Gerrymander like crazy, nobody cares they suppress votes so I’m all for corporations doing what they can to ensure Trump doesn’t get re-elected. I don’t like it but this is where we are.

I care about cheating and I wish there was none of it but I’m also tired of losing because of it. Nobody seems to care that Republicans Gerrymander like crazy, nobody cares they suppress votes so I’m all for corporations doing what they can to ensure Trump doesn’t get re-elected. I don’t like it but this is where we are.
No, you don't, you just gleefully laughed about it, here, and now you're off about the price of tea in China.

Revealed, your opinion is.

Provide 1 example?

Are you genuinely unaware or are you trying to be confrontational? That Project Veritas has knowing edited their videos to prevent a false picture, is widely known. One of the more prominent examples was there "undercover" shtick at Planned Parenthood.

On the basis of the edited videotape which O'Keefe released, Vera appeared to be a willing participant in helping with O'Keefe's plan to smuggle young women into the United States illegally. However, authorities confirmed that Mr. Vera immediately contacted them about O'Keefe and that he had also encouraged O'Keefe to share as much information as possible about his scheme and gather further evidence of O'Keefe's purported illegal activities, which could then be used by prosecutors to bring charges against O'Keefe for attempted human trafficking. Due to O'Keefe's release of the dubiously edited video, intentionally designed to "prove" that ACORN employees were ready and willing to engage in illicit activities, Mr. Vera lost his job and was falsely accused of being engaged in human trafficking. O'Keefe noted that he "regrets any pain" caused by his reckless actions, though O'Keefe's lawyer dismissed any claimed injury incurred by Vera and stated that the payment was a "nuisance settlement"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rickun...meared-conservative-media-yawns/#729d019014bd

No, you don't, you just gleefully laughed about it, here, and now you're off about the price of tea in China.

Revealed, your opinion is.

Lol reading comprehension not your thing huh?

I stated how I felt. Sorry it doesn’t fit your view on how I’m supposed to feel

People try to dismiss bc of project veritas.

The people there do great work exposing liberalism in power. So the leftist MSM smears them every time they can.

It’s obvious the leftist tech companies will meddle in the election.

And by the way, all Russia did was shitpost Facebook memes and some people thought it was the end of the world

Are you genuinely unaware or are you trying to be confrontational? That Project Veritas has knowing edited their videos to prevent a false picture, is widely known. One of the more prominent examples was there "undercover" shtick at Planned Parenthood.

On the basis of the edited videotape which O'Keefe released, Vera appeared to be a willing participant in helping with O'Keefe's plan to smuggle young women into the United States illegally. However, authorities confirmed that Mr. Vera immediately contacted them about O'Keefe and that he had also encouraged O'Keefe to share as much information as possible about his scheme and gather further evidence of O'Keefe's purported illegal activities, which could then be used by prosecutors to bring charges against O'Keefe for attempted human trafficking. Due to O'Keefe's release of the dubiously edited video, intentionally designed to "prove" that ACORN employees were ready and willing to engage in illicit activities, Mr. Vera lost his job and was falsely accused of being engaged in human trafficking. O'Keefe noted that he "regrets any pain" caused by his reckless actions, though O'Keefe's lawyer dismissed any claimed injury incurred by Vera and stated that the payment was a "nuisance settlement"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rickun...meared-conservative-media-yawns/#729d019014bd
They also took Van Jones's "Nothingburger" comment out of context. That was obvious from the footage they presented itself. These explanatory contexts are always obvious, and easy to divine.

What does that have to do with what we are shown here? What context can you divine?

Good summary of stuff here, including O'Keefe's criminal conviction.

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_Veritas

Any good leftist realizes that if these tech companies are going to prevent someone getting elected it will also be targeting progressives like Sanders and Warren who are calling for them to be split up, taxed higher and regulated.

Last edited:
Typical, sure the source is suspect.

But what does that have to do with the video?

More like they want to avoid addressing that.

So prove or link to a source that this video is faked.

If it is Google should be on it full force, link to that?

Posted 2min after the OP. You obviously didn't even care to review the video. Project Veritas has a poor reputation for deceptively editing videos to misrepresent the person's position to be something other than what they intended. But you didn't inspect that. You're dismissing it without even looking at it to determine whether there are comments shared could have been meaningfully taken out of context.

The stuff about Hillary Clinton's emails is boring. Eliminating autocomplete strikes me as an attempt to remove algorithmic bias from the search query because they're aware it's such a controversial topic. They are attempting NOT to steer people.

I also don't care about the commentary by shadowface, so I'm skipping those, but I'm struggling to find any way to justify the explicit comments recorded by the Google employees, or the text presented from the internal Google memos about "fairness". The very pipeline in the overhead graphic for Google News literally shows editorialization as part of the aggregation algorithm. Why is news visibility being editorialized? That means the entire News ecosystem is editorialized by which articles it chooses to show the user. Wait a minute. Deja vu! Something about that is so familiar...
Media bias is about selective coverage, not just rates of honesty
Damn.
9-hands-on-crystal-ball-and-cryptocurrency-allan-swart.jpg

I can't conceive of any context that would justify or defend her comments concerning small companies being charged with "preventing the next Trump situation", and another about not letting "2016 happen again."

It's clearly not just a tech company anymore. They have a political bias, they are determined not to change it, as she mentions their defiance against Congress, and they are activist. Certainly this should be troubling, but I doubt many who side with Google's political bias will care.
I call selective coverage "narrative propaganda." When it is really focused on a particular narrative, "selective coverage" sounds too innocent.

Since Google is subject to taxation they should be able to participate in the political process. That said, I'm rooting against them at every turn.

lolwut? the dnc cheated their own candidates (most notably, bernie). also, the steele dossier...

Virtually everything. Google them.

...so one should use the tainted/biased search engine to search people exposing google? a+

So what you're saying is Okeefe videotaped a conversation with an acorn employee who agreed to go along with a human trafficking scheme? How exactly is this an example of Okeefe intentionally painting a false picture?

Unless Okeefe knew the guy was misleading him then this is just a situation where he got duped. Not good but not the same as him "trying to paint a false picture". In fact, it's you painting the false picture here.

Just got the chance to watch the first 3 minutes. Stopped. highly edited.

Until they release the entire "secret" video of her with all the context, I will dismiss this as disingenuous.

Google is evil, they have an agenda and a bias. I do not need propaganda or lies to try to extended it. I base what I know on truth, not bullshit and dont need this.

Good summary of stuff here, including O'Keefe's criminal conviction.

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_Veritas

A bunch of nothing. When you read over these most are charges of recording conversations without consent or posing as somebody else. There really isn't any concrete charges about misleading the public mentioned here. The couple of times it does mention "deceptive editing" it looks to be a matter of interpretation.

I've seen much, much worse from CNN and you guys never question them.

Typical, sure the source is suspect.

But what does that have to do with the video?

More like they want to avoid addressing that.

So prove or link to a source that this video is faked.

If it is Google should be on it full force, link to that?
It has a lot to do with cautioning skepticism, as that organization specializes in misleading people with videos. It's absolutely relevant.

Oh, so you watched the video?

It's a mystery you didn't have a more sophisticated comment on its contents, then. You could have dressed it down.

I'm calling bullshit.

If it makes you happy, have at it.

Back