Opinion Google is determined to prevent the re-election of Donald Trump in 2020

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The story in the link is about a Whistle Blower and a recording of a top Google executive, Jen Gennai, talking about how Google might be able to stop Trump being re-elected in 2020, and the things they may be able do to achieve this.

She also talks about how Google doesn't give a toss about Congress at all.

Also about how she thinks Elizabeth Warren is misguided in believing Google should be broken up.[surprize, surprize.]
Google has become so arrogant and far too powerful, but can it be broken up?

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019...on-how-do-we-prevent-it-from-happening-again/

I think they’re talking about trying to stop Russian interference but if they want to actively work to fuck Trump over I’d be cool with that too.

Big if true but could use a source that doesn't have the black marks on its record that Project Veritas has.

I think they’re talking about trying to stop Russian interference but if they want to actively work to fuck Trump over I’d be cool with that too.

The more people try and prevent him, the stronger he gets.

Project Veritas and Breitbart....

Big if true but could use a source that doesn't have the black marks on its record that Project Veritas has.

With the media's history, is there any source that does not have a black mark on its record?

I havent watched the video yet so do not know if its highly edited or not. As long as key parts are not edited, it doesnt matter if the source is Alex Jones, MSNBC or even the BBC and its hard to find worse sources than those 3.

Project Veritas and Breitbart....
Project Veritas sounds like some military project where they have created Captain America, the Winter Soldier, trained two dudes to be Frank Castle and John Wick and haven't fucking told anyone yet.

But no, it's just an asshole running essentially a smear campaign like a script kiddie.

Like, I hear Veritas and I think:

Not someone that woulda been called a nerd like 10 years ago.

It's amazing how the left convinces themselves that video footage of people admitting to corruption and wrongdoing isn't real or something. That's called cognitive dissonance.

It's amazing how the left convinces themselves that video footage of people admitting to corruption and wrongdoing isn't real or something. That's called cognitive dissonance.

Right? Next they're gonna be telling us that Trump wasn't in All in The Family.

Project Veritas.

Have none of you learned?
Posted 2min after the OP. You obviously didn't even care to review the video. Project Veritas has a poor reputation for deceptively editing videos to misrepresent the person's position to be something other than what they intended. But you didn't inspect that. You're dismissing it without even looking at it to determine whether there are comments shared could have been meaningfully taken out of context.

The stuff about Hillary Clinton's emails is boring. Eliminating autocomplete strikes me as an attempt to remove algorithmic bias from the search query because they're aware it's such a controversial topic. They are attempting NOT to steer people.

I also don't care about the commentary by shadowface, so I'm skipping those, but I'm struggling to find any way to justify the explicit comments recorded by the Google employees, or the text presented from the internal Google memos about "fairness". The very pipeline in the overhead graphic for Google News literally shows editorialization as part of the aggregation algorithm. Why is news visibility being editorialized? That means the entire News ecosystem is editorialized by which articles it chooses to show the user. Wait a minute. Deja vu! Something about that is so familiar...
Media bias is about selective coverage, not just rates of honesty
Damn.
9-hands-on-crystal-ball-and-cryptocurrency-allan-swart.jpg

I can't conceive of any context that would justify or defend her comments concerning small companies being charged with "preventing the next Trump situation", and another about not letting "2016 happen again."

It's clearly not just a tech company anymore. They have a political bias, they are determined not to change it, as she mentions their defiance against Congress, and they are activist. Certainly this should be troubling, but I doubt many who side with Google's political bias will care.

Posted 2min after the OP. You obviously didn't even care to review the video. Project Veritas has a poor reputation for deceptively editing videos to misrepresent the person's position to be something other than what they intended. But you didn't inspect that. You're dismissing it without even looking at it to determine whether there are comments shared could have been meaningfully taken out of context.

The stuff about Hillary Clinton's emails is boring. Eliminating autocomplete strikes me as an attempt to remove algorithmic bias from the search query because they're aware it's such a controversial topic. They are attempting NOT to steer people.

I also don't care about the commentary by shadowface, so I'm skipping those, but I'm struggling to find any way to justify the explicit comments recorded by the Google employees, or the text presented from the internal Google memos about "fairness". The very pipeline in the overhead graphic for Google News literally shows editorialization as part of the aggregation algorithm. Why is news visibility being editorialized? That means the entire News ecosystem is editorialized by which articles it chooses to show the user. Wait a minute. Deja vu! Something about that is so familiar...
Media bias is about selective coverage, not just rates of honesty
Damn.
9-hands-on-crystal-ball-and-cryptocurrency-allan-swart.jpg

I can't conceive of any context that would justify or defend her comments concerning small companies being charged with "preventing the next Trump situation", and another about not letting "2016 happen again."

It's clearly not just a tech company anymore. They have a political bias, they are determined not to change it, as she mentions their defiance against Congress, and they are activist. Certainly this should be troubling, but I doubt many who side with Google's political bias will care.

That was a lot of bleating for a presumption on your part. Do you know that people see videos on sites other than sherdog?

Jesus........

That was a lot of bleating for a presumption on your part. Do you know that people see videos on sites other than sherdog?

Jesus........
Oh, so you watched the video?

It's a mystery you didn't have a more sophisticated comment on its contents, then. You could have dressed it down.

I'm calling bullshit.

How could Google have stopped GRU hackers from phishing the DNC and laundering the data dumps through Wikileaks? What could they have done to "stop" the undesirable secrets it relayed about Hillary, and certain parties like Donna Brazile who worked towards her benefit?

Why wouldn't they call that the "Russia situation"? Why would she call it the "Trump situation"? Why aren't they talking about how to prevent the "Donna Brazile situation"?

Either people had the good sense to realize those were Russians with the intent to disrupt our democracy, foment division, and hurt Hillary, or they didn't. You can't control how people digest information. You can tell them the truth, as I did, but it doesn't matter. People will make up their own minds according to the information they encounter. Everyone processes according to his own talent and skill.

Google isn't okay with that if it disagrees with them, apparently.

Lol my response also

Republicans cheat like crazy so it’s amusing to see them all upset about others doing something similar

Back