Good Knee Sleeves

Depends on how much support you want. I have TK's and EliteFTS super heavy. The TK's are still the best Knee Sleeves ever. IMO they are so well designed and do exactly what is needed with out much break in. Rehbands changed from 10mm to 7mm and they are not the same ones people glorified in the past.

I don't think Rehbands were ever 10mm. Like previously stated, you can still get the old blue Rehbands from Jackal's Gym or Amazon.

When were Rehbands ever 10mm? They went from 7mm blues to the new 5mm black and grays. One can still purchase the 7mm blues from Jackals Gym however.

Blue Rehbands>TK's

This.

I have a pair of StrengthShop-co-uk Odin Triple Ply. They are really tight, warm and comfortable. They do look indestructible, but time will be the judge of that.
Before them I had a pair of TK's for 2 years, they were great providing warmth and some tightness. However the seams on both pairs has given up at both ends, the neoprene has given up around the stitching.

I was thinking of doing a review of them actually, do we have a place for gear reviews for S&P or is it a case of banging it up in G&E?

Sorry to bump this thread. Just wondering if anyone has the 5mm rehbands, and whether they allow enough mobility for BJJ?

I have the blue 7mm ones to squat in, but they'll be far too restrictive to grapple in.

Back