Good Knee Sleeves

Im so Moldy

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting some knee sleeves for lifting as I'd like to prevent future knee pain. Can anyone direct me to some knee sleeves that are good for this application?

Blue Rehbands from Jackalsgym.com are really the only option, from what I hear nothing compares. I love mine.

I would be more concerned with why your knees hurt. Perhaps it's perfectly correctable.

I would be more concerned with why your knees hurt. Perhaps it's perfectly correctable.

They don't hurt. I've heard this can help prevent pains though because of the warmth/compression. I feel like I should take all measures I can to protect my knees because I've had knee pains in the past from sports, and my mom's knees have been totally fucked up all her life, and she got arthritis at a young age.

On second thought I have had knee pains, just not regularly or recently. About a year ago I hyperflexed my knee falling down and couldn't walk on it for a few days as it didn't have full ROM and hurt, but that went away and was 100% after a few weeks. My knees have always popped and felt weird and had minor pains after/during any running, hiking, cycling or extended walking. 3 years ago my right knee got inflamed and I had to take perscription anti-inflammatory pills when I started playing tennis, doc said it was readjusting from under-use before. Then a few months ago I felt a burning pain in both knees when I was running up stairs, this happened a few times then went away. That's all I can think of.

Im very happy with my rehbands!

They're awesome. Absolutely worth it.

I couldn't squat without my Rehband warm pants and sleeves. They're a must have if you have any lingering knee pain, or, in my case, arthritis.

Ive been using some Grizzly reversable knee sleeves that I got for 13$ on Amazon. I like them. Good for the price.

Not super relevant.. but I found a pair of schiek TK's for 15 bucks. They made a huge difference in my squats. Folks say that knee sleeves don't add any weight to your squats, but they definitely did to mine.

Depends on how much support you want. I have TK's and EliteFTS super heavy. The TK's are still the best Knee Sleeves ever. IMO they are so well designed and do exactly what is needed with out much break in. Rehbands changed from 10mm to 7mm and they are not the same ones people glorified in the past.

Watch this thread go on for six more pages now that TS got the right answer on the very first reply and actually ordered the product on page two.

+1 on the blue Rehbands, BTW. :)

Depends on how much support you want. I have TK's and EliteFTS super heavy. The TK's are still the best Knee Sleeves ever. IMO they are so well designed and do exactly what is needed with out much break in. Rehbands changed from 10mm to 7mm and they are not the same ones people glorified in the past.

When were Rehbands ever 10mm? They went from 7mm blues to the new 5mm black and grays. One can still purchase the 7mm blues from Jackals Gym however.

Blue Rehbands>TK's

Back