Good guy with a gun beats trash with a gun

The Raging Judge is like your S&W Governor, a revolver that you can shoot 454 cassull, 45 colt, and .410. It's made by Taurus.

So the Guv can shoot the 454 Casull too then? Nice, Juny will have some fun with that for sure if so.

I didn't like the judge because the grip was too small and it only held 5 shots
I bought a Circuit Judge, just like your Governor but a long gun. I consider it my worst gun purchase. It's fun to mess around with for a couple of hours to shoot .410 with a handgun but it's pointless after that.

So the Guv can shoot the 454 Casull too then? Nice, Juny will have some fun with that for sure if so.
I think the Guv is 45 colt, acp, and .410. Raging Judge will do the Casull.

I think the Guv is 45 colt, acp, and .410. Raging Judge will do the Casull.

Yeah, I know the RJ will -that's what I shot it with. Ironically I'm gonna be shooting tomorrow with the same dude that has the RJ. He's doing his own loading these days and has some 'hot' Casull now lmao. Should be interesting.

I'll also be taking my Uberti El Patron single action for its 1st spin tomorrow too.

I bought a Circuit Judge, just like your Governor but a long gun. I consider it my worst gun purchase. It's fun to mess around with for a couple of hours to shoot .410 with a handgun but it's pointless after that.
guvs not real long, I don't know I like it. Went to the range and put a ox and a half thru it and it was a kick in the ass tbh. I had to shoot 410 slugs so I'd like to see what it does with defender rounds in it.

Yeah, I know the RJ will -that's what I shot it with. Ironically I'm gonna be shooting tomorrow with the same dude that has the RJ. He's doing his own loading these days and has some 'hot' Casull now lmao. Should be interesting.

I'll also be taking my Uberti El Patron single action for its 1st spin tomorrow too.
I've got a couple Uberti rifles and I love them. A couple of weeks ago I got a killer deal on a bunch of 45-70 ammo and I've been itching to shoot the sharps lately but my shoulder is jacked up right now. I love the gun but it's so fucking expensive to shoot and I feel it for a couple of days after.

The good guy doesn't always win.

Any soldier knows this. Live by the sword, die by the sword. That's why that mentality makes the world blind. It serves might, not justice.

Swords to plowshares.

Any soldier knows this. Live by the sword, die by the sword. That's why that mentality makes the world blind. It serves might, not justice.

Swords to plowshares.

But in this case justice was had imo.

Swords to plowshares.

Any soldier also knows that the only response to violence is greater violence. Turn the other cheek and you'll get shot through it. Of course the good guy doesn't always win. But he stands a better chance of winning if he's armed and is willing and able to use the weapon.

dude. you know what I mean. I'm not trying to downplay this horrific act. but by Florida standards this shit is expected.

Do you ever feel the world considers America its Florida?

Back