1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by GoldenWolf87, Apr 1, 2021.

?

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

1. Seems reasonable

23.0%
  2. Slippery slope

77.0%
  1. Wet Blanket Bipartisan GIF Machine

Ontario.

2. MIKOM Making it up as I go along.

Not just a Canada thing.

Ireland has now opened up and folk are mingling a lot again.

Approx 90% of Ireland's adults have been two jab vaccinated, yet half of ICU admissions for Covid are unvaccinated.
    The 10% of unvaccinated adults are making up 50% of the Covid ICU patients. *slow clap*
    The numbers speak for themselves.... the vaccines are having a positive effect and the unvaxxed idiots are just shafting themselves.

You are rolling that dice if you are unvaccinated, especially considering how folk will be mingling for Christmas.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40741002.html

Wet Blanket likes this.
  3. Wet Blanket Bipartisan GIF Machine

I laugh when you goofs call us trolls when you have perpetual yellows cards.

I am posting factual data from the government website and you guys are saying I'm a troll because I don't agree with you.

Where is the trolling?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  4. trac209 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Lmao rolling the dice ..

5. trac209 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

My dubs are for making a joke about the rittenhouse trial so save your double yellows bs . Your whole persona here is perpetual trolling of libtard nonsense.

6. trac209 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

So now my wife is getting emails from tow people who were invited and also disgusted with their invite and they are vaxxed yet. Looks like this is blowing up in their faces and by the end of this they could hold this party in a phone booth.

7. The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

Any idea what the age profile is of those 10%, though? Genuine question. Because if they're older people, chances are they aren't 'anti vaxxers' at all - they are highly, highly likely to be very vulnerable people who's body simply can't handle the vaccine, and have been told not to get it by their doctors. This is the thing, see - unvaccinated can mean several things. Yet, the word has come to mean ONLY middle-aged / young white people who believe in conspiracy theories and voted for Trump or Brexit. That is fact. That is what unvaccinated has come to mean - yet it can mean 90yr olds with bodies that are literally falling apart, black people who don't trust the government, Muslims, devout Christians who are otherwise highly obedient citizens etc.

Do they provide the age profile stuff in Ireland?

SteveColdStone likes this.
  8. The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

Good, fuck them. They sound like a pair of cunts.

9. TheRealHNIC Green Belt

Well if he's a user and a manipulator then of course that changes things. I thought we were talking about a valued friend of 35 yrs.

10. Wet Blanket Bipartisan GIF Machine

Show me the trolling.

You just don't like that I'm not part of the echo chamber. I post some facts and you call me a troll. /eyeroll

11. genecop Steel Belt

The numbers speak for themselves
    <Dany07>

ks helpful?YesNo

Australia, Israel Report 95-99% Hospitalized Fully Vaccinated
    [​IMG]https://newsrescue.com › australia-israel-report-95-99-hospitalized-fully-vaccinated
    Reports coming out of Israel claim hospitals are being filled with vaccinated people, 95 percent of whom are suffering serious illness being fully vaccinated. "I understand that most of the patients are vaccinated, even 'severe' patients. Exactly. Naturally occurring. Old people, most of them are vaccinated," Israeli Dr. Kobi Haviv told News Israel 13 Thursday.
    Why are there so many vaccinated people in hospital?
    [​IMG]https://cosmosmagazine.com › health › covid › why-are-there-so-many-vaccinated-people-in-hospital
    In trials, 80% vaccine efficacy means that 80% of people who contracted COVID-19 were unvaccinated, and 20% were vaccinated. Say we looked at a population of 100 people, 50 vaccinated and 50 ...
    Hospitals in Highly Vaccinated States Like Massachusetts ...
    [​IMG]https://www.nationalreview.com › corner › hospitals-in-even-the-most-vaccinated-states-are-starting-to-feel-the-squeeze
    Hospitals in Even the Most-Vaccinated States Are Starting to Feel the Squeeze By Jim Geraghty. About Jim Geraghty Follow Jim Geraghty on Twitter ... Vermont — vaccination-filled Vermont, ...
    Covid: 54% of hospital patients with virus are fully ...
    [​IMG]https://www.irishtimes.com › news › health › covid-54-of-hospital-patients-with-virus-are-fully-vaccinated-1.4670229
    About half of all Covid-19 patients in hospital and in intensive care are fully vaccinated against the disease, new figures show. One-sixth of deaths of people with the virus since April have been ...
    Most people admitted to hospital with Covid-19 are vaccinated
    [​IMG]https://fullfact.org › health › economist-vaccination-status
    The report did say that 83.7% of Covid patients admitted to hospital were unvaccinated—but this covered the period between 8 December 2020, when vaccination started, and 28 July 2021. This includes a time of very high hospital admissions around the new year , when few people had been vaccinated.

Goonerview and giusti825 like this.
  12. MIKOM Making it up as I go along.

The mean age of those testing positive in Ireland is 40.
    Those within the 25 to 55 age bracket make up 50% of the Covid ICU patients.

To state again....
    Approx 90% of Ireland's adults have been two jab vaccinated, yet half of ICU admissions for Covid are unvaccinated.
    The 10% of unvaccinated adults are making up 50% of the Covid ICU patients.

In the most recent stats 25% of total patients admitted to ICU with Covid did not leave alive.

The_Renaissance likes this.
  13. genecop Steel Belt

Nice Numbers you posted there..
    <45><45><45>

14. The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

Does Ireland provide details on the 'fat cunt profile'?

15. trac209 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Apparently Ontario’s an anomaly…

genecop likes this.
  16. MIKOM Making it up as I go along.

I can confirm we have fat cunts and stupid cunts. Unfortunately I do not have the stats or venn diagrams on them to hand. :D

The_Renaissance likes this.
  17. MIKOM Making it up as I go along.

Apologies that it was not presented in the form of a bitchute video featuring Stew Peters and Alex Jones. You will just have to use your imagination........

18. genecop Steel Belt

<TheWire1>

19. trac209 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Why aren’t all us dice rollers dead yet… I guess at 99.97 percent survival rate it could take a few decades…

Staph infection and genecop like this.
  20. Natural Order Cosmic Alpha

So the other 50% of COVID ICU patients are vaccinated? rofl

I hope you understand what this infers...