Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been incredible to see what momentum of an idea can really do. Nefarious or naive, the instant push for vaccines being the binary solution to this, coupled with mass psychosis of the population AND hyper politicalization … its like a runaway train. “Leaders” know they cannot now NOT push as hard as they can for the vaccine because it would go against their messaging and they would lose control of power. The minute Biden would even HINT at vaccines not being the sole answer everyone would start to question their beliefs.

Humans suck

My sister had COVID-19 twice. Once at the start of the pandemic and then again last February. She went and got tested for the antibodies and had 0.

She was frustrated and didn't want to go through COVID-19 again and got the vaxx.

...take that for what it's worth.

How was the covid diagnosis made? Was it a PCR test, based on symptoms, or something else?

How convenient! I'm so excited, I can't wait to get my implant!

And one thing we must all remember: Anyone refusing to get chipped is likely to be a criminal. Because why would you not choose convenience if you didn't have something to hide? This is very simple: If you have nothing to hide, you get chipped. You are either part of society, or you are not. It's your choice to make.

Scared of a little chip? It's fine to chip your dog but not you? Right, I see. So you also hate animals. Let me remind you, then, that cruelty to animals is a criminal offence, and all prisoners get chipped.

Why are you making this so hard for yourself? Why not just get chipped and be done with it? With chips we can fight not just disease but also crime. You don't want to fight crime? I see.

Bottom line: We can't have anti-social people in society. Get chipped, or get out.

It's over. Crack on everyone - ignore the number of cases, it genuinely means very little. No harm in taking precautions and being careful if you need to be, but fucking end the bullshit now please.

funny-celebrate-8.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

It is over. The media can't hide it forever. Omicron represents herd immunity. The dominant strain now is the scratchy throat strain.

Celebrate!

<CerseiPlotting><{ohyeah}>{<redford}<GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><JackieThumbsUp>

Not being able to properly exercise for 8-12 months. Yeah, that in itself must be super healthy.

Reactions: mon
It does seem to be the variant we've 'been waiting for'.

Not to be an insensitive dick, but Covid hasn't been a thing around my parts since summer 2020. We gave up on it. My wife works for a huge company from home, and works with people from nearly every state. So many people are still firmly entrenched in Covid nonsense. Nuts.

They ask us how things are, and all we can say is that it is just like pre covid. They all seem shocked and react like we are crazy. Just goes to show that your local culture MATTERS. And you can affect your culture. I choose normalcy. As do my local people.

Move on people.

Force them jabs tho. Safe and effective.

South Africa Hospitalization Rate Plunges in Omicron Wave

South Africa delivered some positive news on the omicron coronavirus variant on Friday, reporting a much lower rate of hospital admissions and signs that the wave of infections may be peaking.

Only 1.7% of identified Covid-19 cases were admitted to hospital in the second week of infections in the fourth wave, compared with 19% in the same week of the third delta-driven wave, South African Health Minister Joe Phaahla said at a press conference.

Health officials presented evidence that the strain may be milder, and that infections may already be peaking in the country’s most populous province, Gauteng.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-hospitalizations-in-omicron-wave-much-lower

It's just so fucking insane and stupid that I'm at a loss for words.

Glad we have @maxicuck__ in here to offer a different opinion about this (soying out completely)

Inb4 oh I don't like these things at all but actually things are completely normal in Australia, nothing to see here, and if they are not, then people are stupid not to comply

Smh

Once I heard the J and J jabs weren't mNRA, I figured they'd make the move to phase them out. They clearly want everyone taking these mRNA vaccines. If the government and media is saying that the J and J is the most dangerous, then its probably the safest in actuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back