Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neutral Immunity you cant profit from it.

Yep, the only one of the three options without money attached. The biggest cash grab and scam the world has ever known, this.

Just received my booster notification.....6 fucking AM on the 22nd. Will be cancelling tomorrow, 1) I'm not even in Cardiff, I go home for 2 weeks tomorrow, 2) I'll decide when/if I get it, not them.

I do believe in cancelling though rather than not showing up, give it to someone who wants it.

How come the virus is getting weaker but the restrictions are increasing?
Because Western governments and global corporations absolutely hate humanity and are moving to make us poorer and less free, also likely looking to lessen the global population.

We demonize people like OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony, Jeffrey Dahmer, etc, but most politicians are 1000 times worse than any of them were/are.

Because Western governments and global corporations absolutely hate humanity and are moving to make us poorer and less free, also likely looking to lessen the global population.

We demonize people like OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony, Jeffrey Dahmer, etc, but most politicians are 1000 times worse than any of them were/are.

But what's the point of decreasing the population when USA's system and many other countries are based on capitalism? That's what I don't understand. Countries like China are actually making attempts to increase their population because they are desperate to maintain a good economy in the long-term.

But what's the point of decreasing the population when USA's system and many other countries are based on capitalism? That's what I don't understand. Countries like China are actually making attempts to increase their population because they are desperate to maintain a good economy in the long-term.

AI could be a reason. Very soon, a huge chunk of the population will be obsolete and living on the breadline. Desperate people are dangerous, maybe these governments want a smaller army to defend themselves against when the shit hits the fan.

I have a neighbor who looks exactly like Casey it’s absolutely uncanny. Even her husband is freaked out by it . And before you ask yes she has a wicked body ..

AI could be a reason. Very soon, a huge chunk of the population will be obsolete and living on the breadline. Desperate people are dangerous, maybe these governments want a smaller army to defend themselves against when the shit hits the fan.

This. Most jobs aren't even necessary at this point. If you're working at a fast food joint or some corporation, you're very disposable. They could replace you with a machine if they even need to replace you at all. People better start waking the fuck up to what's around the corner if people don't start pushing back. These people don't care about you. Most governments throughout the history of human civilization have done nothing but murder and subjugate their populations, and modern day Western governments, banks, and corporations are no different.

This. Most jobs aren't even necessary at this point. If you're working at a fast food joint or some corporation, you're very disposable. They could replace you with a machine if they even need to replace you at all. People better start waking the fuck up to what's around the corner if people don't start pushing back. These people don't care about you. Most governments throughout the history of human civilization have done nothing but murder and subjugate their populations, and modern day Western governments, banks, and corporations are no different.

It's looking somewhat inevitable now to me that this ends in serious violence. The windows of opportunity for saying No are closing by the month with most still being led down the garden path with claims that "this is the last push.....just a couple more months..."

It'll be too late eventually and the only option left on the table will be violence becausethe other options expired. I can see something terrible happening in 2022.

It's looking somewhat inevitable now to me that this ends in serious violence. The windows of opportunity for saying No are closing by the month with most still being led down the garden path with claims that "this is the last push.....just a couple more months..."

It'll be too late eventually and the only option left on the table will be violence becausethe other options expired. I can see something terrible happening in 2022.
I hope not but you're probably right. The curtain has been fully pulled back at this point. And they're not backing off.

Yeah politicians running for their lives ….

I hope not but you're probably right. The curtain has been fully pulled back at this point. And they're not backing off.

December 2020 - "the vaccines are here, by the spring things will be looking much better".

UK experts were literally repeating that exact mantra a few weeks ago.

Why would anyone not think they'll be saying the same mantra in December 2022?

December 2020 - "the vaccines are here, by the spring things will be looking much better".

UK experts were literally repeating that exact mantra a few weeks ago.

Why would anyone not think they'll be saying the same mantra in December 2022?

They're making their push. No turning back now it would seem.

They're making their push. No turning back now it would seem.

Feels that way a bit.

I said to my workmates earlier.

"There is only ONE thing that has proven to stop covid spreading. ONE. Lockdowns. So if we're being told transmission is holding society at gunpoint......what exactly are we being told, here?"

In the UK we were having 40k cases a day since July when they dropped lockdown rules. That's with Delta and everyone's much vaunted vaccine protection at its peak.....

The only thing that prevents transmission is lockdown.

Now what,then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back