• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear Austrailia are shooting protestors with rubber bullets as well. Soon, it might be live ammo ... all in the name of “saving lives”.

Fucking lunacy!

Denmark killed like 20 million minks because of COVID

That was because covid was found within the mink population and was spreading - plus mustelids like minks are renowned carriers and breeding grounds for coronaviruses.

Australia is turning into a fucking weird place. Fuck that shit. I think they have summer coming soon, so hopefully that sees things improve because otherwise....

I don't think they are sketchy. I have had two injections and am 100% fine. How many years should I wait before I know if I am screwed lol? You sound very paranoid it is just a vaccine guys just go get it and you'll all see what a huge silly waste of time this has all been seriously. I wish I could just show you guys the future and how everyone who took it is completely fine and I know it would convince some of you to go get it for your own good.

The only problem is, this isn't reality.. people HAVE been hurt by these jabs..

I personally have a 30 year old mate who had heart inflammation straight after his second jab and spent just over a week in ICU. I also know a lot of people that have had covid(the flu/cold a virus) since there second jabs.. I also have family members threating and coercing my two children 18 and 16, trying to get them to take this drug to protect them who have ALREADY been jabbed.. not my children .. this is insanity ..

I hear Austrailia are shooting protestors with rubber bullets as well. Soon, it might be live ammo ... all in the name of “saving lives”.

Fucking lunacy!

Australia is indeed gone. Australia and NZ are telling people they aren't allowed to speak to their neighbours. In the UK, even during our darkest days of 1,500 deaths and 70,000 cases a day, we weren't being told we had to swear to a life of silence and solitude like some fucking dystopian Buddhist monk.

Australia is GONERS.

Oz and NZ are just a testing ground.. coming to a suburb near you soon..

Dogs are a feral pest. I shoot them (although more so cats) anytime I spot them more than a km from a residential area. Are you mistaking "rescued" dogs with rescue dogs?
Twofold problem here of people being morons and not following basic social distancing policy, which lead to the current massive outbreaks in Victoria and NSW, and the government mishandling the availability of immunisation. The big announcement that any adults under 60 can now get vaccinated are bullshit. I tried today and was told nothing was available until late September.

Sounds like you still put a lot of your personal safety in the hands of the government there man.

I don't think they are sketchy. I have had two injections and am 100% fine. How many years should I wait before I know if I am screwed lol? You sound very paranoid it is just a vaccine guys just go get it and you'll all see what a huge silly waste of time this has all been seriously. I wish I could just show you guys the future and how everyone who took it is completely fine and I know it would convince some of you to go get it for your own good.

This is quite a bit different than supporting a specific agency with good track record that has the very narrow task of regulating the safety of a particular product. I get that people have distrust for political leaders but that doesn't really have any bearing on the scientists working at these places. I would trust them when Trump was the President and would trust them with Biden. I took vaccines that were made with the help of Trump I admit it.

In general, if both science and common sense tells me that same thing that "they" are "pushing" I will go with it. There is a chance it could be wrong the move I'll concede that.

Media Said the H1N1 were safe to.
year earlier.
Swine flu myth: The vaccine isn't safe - it has been rushed through tests and the last time there was a swine flu scare the vaccine hurt people. Why take the risk to prevent mild flu?
Reduced potency prompts another H1N1 vaccine recall
Swine Flu Vaccine May Be Linked to Rare Nerve Disorder

Narcolepsy Following 2009 Pandemrix Influenza Vaccination in Europe

Looks like History is about to repeat itself.

I don't know how you came to this conclusion.

Well thats the thing, you can't show me the future where everything is fine. But I can show you the past where vaccines jacked people up. I can show you where govt has lied its ass off. I can show you vaccine companies paying billions of dollars settling lawsuits.

Again, your blind trust in govt flies in the face of all logic and history. But I support your right to be led around by the nose. Just wish you supported my rights as well.

So you're taking a calculated risk? That's fine. So am I.

I came to to the conclusion because everyone does. Don't be ashamed.

You can't show me the anything but the negatives of vaccination being vastly outweighed by the positives. You live in an alternate reality though so I'm sure you will try with all sorts of cherry picked examples god bless ya. The hospitals are filled with your fellow science deniers sick from covid, and not people like me sick from the vaccine, you'd think that would be evidence enough for someone claiming to be a calculator of risk, but guess not.

Dogs are a feral pest. I shoot them (although more so cats) anytime I spot them more than a km from a residential area. Are you mistaking "rescued" dogs with rescue dogs?
Twofold problem here of people being morons and not following basic social distancing policy, which lead to the current massive outbreaks in Victoria and NSW, and the government mishandling the availability of immunisation. The big announcement that any adults under 60 can now get vaccinated are bullshit. I tried today and was told nothing was available until late September.

Everyone I know that is >60 and wanted to be vaccinated got it done so a few months ago. I'm <40 and got vaccinated a few weeks ago with Astra Zenecha.

No doubt if people don't want AZ and want Pfizer instead there's a longer wait.

You can't show me the anything but the negatives of vaccination being vastly outweighed by the positives. You live in an alternate reality though so I'm sure you will try with all sorts of cherry picked examples god bless ya. The hospitals are filled with your fellow science deniers sick from covid, and not people like me sick from the vaccine, you'd think that would be evidence enough for someone claiming to be a calculator of risk, but guess not.

Another wakko added to the growing covid cult delusion.. welcome to the 8th circle of hell.. enjoy your time..

The only problem is, this isn't reality.. people HAVE been hurt by these jabs..

I personally have a 30 year old mate who had heart inflammation straight after his second jab and spent just over a week in ICU. I also know a lot of people that have had covid(the flu/cold a virus) since there second jabs.. I also have family members threating and coercing my two children 18 and 16, trying to get them to take this drug to protect them who have ALREADY been jabbed.. not my children .. this is insanity ..

I don't mean to be rude but personal anecdotes just don't cut it for me. These are extremely uncommon events considering how many millions of people have been vaccinated. Covid is far worse.

not people like me sick from the vaccine
In Israel the vaxed are being ended up in the hospital more then the un vaxed according to new data i saw.

Everyone I know that is >60 and wanted to be vaccinated got it done so a few months ago. I'm <40 and got vaccinated a few weeks ago with Astra Zenecha.

No doubt if people don't want AZ and want Pfizer instead there's a longer wait.

I'm in SA, so apparently we are lower priority and have to jump through a lot of bureaucratic hoops even to get Astra Zeneca if you are under 60 (not even sure my doc would sign off on it). Our state is moving to "app based quarantine" this week for people coming back from NSW and Victoria, so I'm expecting a breakout here within the next couple of weeks.

I don't mean to be rude but personal anecdotes just don't cut it for me. These are extremely uncommon events considering how many millions of people have been vaccinated. Covid is far worse.
I can see the media fear mongering and propaganda has a done quite on you. While your ignoring what the user had said.

Listen my friend.. with the greatest respect .. we have been here from the beginning talking about this stuff for 18 months..

Nothing you can say changes anything..

Heres a simple sentence that will sum it up for you .. the cure for covid is far worse than the disease itself..

In Israel the vaxed are being ended up in the hospital more then the un vaxed according to new data i saw.

You didn't read what I wrote son. I said sick from the vaccine.

Overwhelming research shows that the unvaccinated have much greater risk of severe illness or death from a COVID-19 infection.

You didn't read what I wrote son. I said sick from the vaccine.

Overwhelming research shows that the unvaccinated have much greater risk of severe illness or death from a COVID-19 infection.

Ah the Overwhelming baised research you mean. With the media's favorite numb 98% of unvaccinated are in the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back