• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To 100% vaccination it seems it was always the goal. Not herd immunity. If this was about Herd Immunity they wouldn't worry about moving goal posts.

So many of the vaccine hesitant used the talking point "it's not FDA approved" as a reason not to take it. Now that it's going to be are the same people going to take it or just say "Just because its a FDA approved doesn't it make safe"

Last edited:
It's clear as day they rushed FDA approval. Does anyone honestly think that their was any chance that they'd deny it, even if it wasnt safe? I can't believe people buy this theater

So many of the vaccine hesitant used the talking point "it's not FDA approved" as a reason not to take it. Now that it's going to be are the same people going to take it or just say "Just because its a FDA approved doesn't it make safe"
Well does the same FDA have a good standing record when it comes to their approved drugs? i could count a few which they had controversy.

dont forget your yearly booster shots and lining up for it. Since its a FDA approved medicine. I am sure its safe.

By your logic you shouldn't be using any FDA approved products then I guess.

So go now and throw out all the food in your fridge and toss your LCD monitor in the dumpster please. It is all unsafe.

By your logic you shouldn't be using any FDA approved products then I guess.

So go now and throw out all the food in your fridge and toss your LCD monitor in the dumpster please. It is all unsafe.
How long does FDA approval take? pretty sure its years.

How FDA Failures Contributed to the Opioid Crisis
You can thank the FDA for the Opioid Crisis as well. What has the FDA done to slow the Opioid crisis?

I will be waiting.

Last edited:
FDA will rubber stamp the approval to eliminate the "experimental drug" argument. It will give employers the excuse they need to institute the mandate.

FDA will rubber stamp the approval to eliminate the "experimental drug" argument. It will give employers the excuse they need to institute the mandate.
Exactly wells stated this to push for more power to push the vax mandates across the states.

How long does FDA approval take? pretty sure its years.

How FDA Failures Contributed to the Opioid Crisis
You can thank the FDA for the Opioid Crisis as well.

QUICK MAN! I said you need to go smash your LCD monitor right now! You really trust the FDA to ensure it is not emitting dangerous levels of radiation? Just watch out for the signs of bowl cancer man please I know a few people who got it after watching TV...

QUICK MAN! I said you need to go smash your LCD monitor right now! You really trust the FDA to ensure it is not emitting dangerous levels of radiation? Just watch out for the signs of bowl cancer man please I know a few people who got it after watching TV...
No different dangerous levels of radiation expose from your mobile devices.

No different dangerous levels of radiation expose from your mobile devices.

Exactly smash your phone's lcd touch display. How do you know you it was actually tested in a lab properly? It is probably irradiating your nutsack as we speak! You know how much money samsung and apple have to throw around? Do you actually trust the FCC to regulate wireless devices to be safe? They are as bad as the FDA no? How can you carry that thing around on your body?

Exactly smash your phone's lcd touch display. How do you know you it was actually tested in a lab properly? It is probably irradiating your nutsack as we speak! You know how much money samsung and apple have to throw around? Do you actually trust the FCC to regulate wireless devices to be safe? They are as bad as the FDA no? How can you carry that thing around on your body?
And again why do you trust these vaxs? when considering they lied about their effectiveness? 95% they said.

Endless booster shots? for the pegasus covid variant?

And again why do you trust these vaxs? when considering they lied about their effectiveness? 95% they said.

Endless booster shots?

Because I trust the people working at government agencies to be competent enough and motivated enough to do the job I have trusted them to do my whole life. With all the food and drinks I have consumed, all the vehicles I have driven, all the wireless devices, smoke detectors, x ray machines, etc, etc. So why would I sperg the fuck out over vaccines which have been around even longer than much of that stuff I mentioned?

It was 95% effective against the earlier strains of covid. As predicted by many, variants have complicated the situation but they still provide very excellent protection against serious illness and hospitalization against delta. Only someone ignorant of the science would see the depreciation in effectiveness as some sort of big gotcha. It is just the reality of dealing with a mutating virus that has gotten a lot of chances to mutate.

Endless booster shots?

Sure I get endless yearly flu vaccine, so if it covid is still circulating I will get the vaccine no problem.

Because I trust the people working at government agencies to be competent enough and motivated enough to do the job I have trusted them to do my whole life. With all the food and drinks I have consumed, all the vehicles I have driven, all the wireless devices, smoke detectors, x ray machines, etc, etc. So why would I sperg the fuck out over vaccines which have been around even longer than much of that stuff I mentioned?

It was 95% effective against the earlier strains of covid. As predicted by many, variants have complicated the situation but they still provide very excellent protection against serious illness and hospitalization against delta. Only someone ignorant of the science would see the depreciation in effectiveness as some sort of big gotcha. It is just the reality of dealing with a mutating virus that has gotten a lot of chances to mutate.

Sure I get endless yearly flu vaccine, so if it covid is still circulating I will get the vaccine no problem.
As predicted by many
Predicted by those who are pushing these vaxs of course. Some companies would be profiting of this crisis.

Your trusting two vax companies with shady track records.
Because I trust the people working at government agencies to be competent enough and motivated enough to do the job

And trusting government agencies to be competent enough? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back