• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their daily average is 20 deaths a day.

10% of Florida's.

What am I supposed to explain?
Their cases per day has just doubled, so give that a bit. Its not promising.

Last night, approx 650 in “serious” and 150 in “critical” condition.

Their cases per day has just doubled, so give that a bit. Its not promising.

What Queen B said.

Plus they're also blaming the spike on their people who didn't get vaccinated, many of whom are kids, who aren't cleared to be vaccinated yet.

People are saying kids are invulnerable and we shouldn't worry about them, but they can catch the virus just like anyone else and pass it on.

What Queen B said.

Plus they're also blaming the spike on their people who didn't get vaccinated, many of whom are kids, who aren't cleared to be vaccinated yet.

People are saying kids are invulnerable and we shouldn't worry about them, but they can catch the virus just like anyone else and pass it on.
Youre making things up now. It isnt kids.

They can catch it, and spread it. Am I making that up, or am I wrong as I absolutely believe it?
You can catch it, and spread it, vaccinated. Am I making that up or do you only see what you want to see?

You can catch it, and spread it, vaccinated. Am I making that up or do you only see what you want to see?

Last I heard vaccinated people shed a lot less virus.

Yes, this whole thing sucks but I think the "fuck it let the chips fall where they may" plan is a mistake, and the "protect the vulnerable and everyone else go on as if everything was normal" plan isn't much better.

Things here in Montreal are a hell of a lot better now.

Last I heard vaccinated people shed a lot less virus.

Yes, this whole thing sucks but I think the "fuck it let the chips fall where they may" plan is a mistake, and the "protect the vulnerable and everyone else go on as if everything was normal" plan isn't much better.

Things here in Montreal are a hell of a lot better now.
Bullshit masks and bullshit lockdowns dont work. Hide for eternity if you feel thats whats best for you.

Bullshit masks and bullshit lockdowns dont work. Hide for eternity if you feel thats whats best for you.

I'm not hiding.

I go to work, do my shopping, see my family. The only part of my life that's different is I wear a mask when at work or in a store, I barely even notice it any more.

That's not entirely true, I see my friends a lot less these days. I used to have people over every weekend but I won't do that until they say it's OK.

I agree with you. Neither do these vax passports nor does segregating people work either.

It seems Toronto, Canada is becoming a not a nice place.

Mayor John Tory said the city is using a "much more targeted" approach to take the vaccine to neighbourhoods where a significantly number of people are not yet vaccinated. The approach involves going to residential buildings, he added.
If 75% of Residents are fully vaxed whats the issue? wasn't herd immunity the goal? if they are going to people's doors with an approval of the doctor or exmapet they have no rights going into resdienteal buildings.

I wonder if the Mayor of Toronto is really in Toronto or in Florida?

It seems Toronto, Canada is becoming a not a nice place.

Mayor John Tory said the city is using a "much more targeted" approach to take the vaccine to neighbourhoods where a significantly number of people are not yet vaccinated. The approach involves going to residential buildings, he added.
If 75% of Residents are fully vaxed whats the issue? wasn't herd immunity the goal? if they are going to people's doors with an approval of the doctor or exmapet they have no rights going into resdienteal buildings.

I wonder if the Mayor of Toronto is really in Toronto or in Florida?
Thankfully this will be more acceptable once FDA approves Pfizer tomorrow

Thankfully this will be more acceptable once FDA approves Pfizer tomorrow
Its a rushed FDA approval. Still wont be getting the mRNA vaxs. Most of the side effects caused by the vaxs arent even reported by our local news anymore because they dont want to create vax hesitancy.

Just because its a FDA approved doesn't it make safe. I remember a numbers of drugs that were approved by FDA but recalled as the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back