• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd stop trying to use this as a example. His original post was April 4th 2021. He died in October 22.

62 year old body builder... it's a terrible example for what you're trying to get across

Your point is very valid but listen to the ryan cole interview. Personally i gree as its too far to be really relevant BUT just like all of them aren't neither is none of them.

https://palexander.substack.com/p/c...9.joJMDmmC22dXHnRqtIZYg4BvDZpQNAtO3MJP0k81HCI

"CANCER & COVID-19 vaccines: are the COVID vaccines causing a sharp rise in cancers and how bad can it get? The COVID vaccine is deranging the immune system, April 2021 week 14 is the INFLECTION point
Look at the top graph; what happened globally especially in western nations, from February March 2021? The COVID vaccine was rolled out! Hugh Akston, Ethical Skeptic, Mercola, Brown hone in"

Amazing that the mass stupidity of so many softened cultures could blind people to so many climate change co incidences
I'm at "high" risk of getting breast cancer again along with pancreatic and ovarian. All of this known given my lungs are fucked and I have to be on cancer drugs for the next at least 12 years giving me a risk of blood clots as well...I on Sherdog was called an idiot for getting vaxxed. And that my oncologists were idiots.

You told everyone that all the Covid doctors and nurses on TV were paid actors and there wasn't a pandemic so your made up bullshit doesn't really hold much merit.

I reported your false post. You are on ignore, so I didn't realize you were lying.

Please get your bivalent booster to save all my dead grandparents.

I reported your false post. You are on ignore, so I didn't realize you were lying.

Please get your bivalent booster to save all my dead grandparents.
Lol, you hit report because you don't have the nouse to front it out yourself. Very manly.

I'm at "high" risk of getting breast cancer again along with pancreatic and ovarian. All of this known given my lungs are fucked and I have to be on cancer drugs for the next at least 12 years giving me a risk of blood clots as well...I on Sherdog was called an idiot for getting vaxxed. And that my oncologists were idiots.

<mma1>

Absolutely nothing wrong with doing what your Dr suggests. But if you're annoyed at being called a idiot on sherdog I'd suggest not saying unvaccinated are... howd you put it? People who haven’t seen the ocean or hopped on a plane ?

Absolutely nothing wrong with doing what your Dr suggests. But if you're annoyed at being called a idiot on sherdog I'd suggest not saying unvaccinated are... howd you put it? People who haven’t seen the ocean or hopped on a plane ?
Aha, bloke on Bar Rescue the other day went to the Guinness factory, he hadn't seen the ocean let alone left Ohio.

I suspect you're bringing this up because I've mentioned it already...

Aha, bloke on Bar Rescue the other day went to the Guinness factory, he hadn't seen the ocean let alone left Ohio.

I suspect you're bringing this up because I've mentioned it already...

Not the guiness part just the generalisation. See my Dr said the opposite of yours due to my stroke and such. I still would've rolled the dice to make my olds safer if it did. Luckily I was suspicious from the start or else I would have gotten vaccine against my gps opinion. Becausehis. It makes me very sad knowing people would have risked their health on basically pfizer media and governmental over reach.

My old man had a stroke during this. Luckily for me he bounced back well. But there's thousands who missed saying their farewells due to a claim that a year later. " oh we never tested transmission data. We had to move at the speed of science to keep up with the market. " or took the jab compromising their own thoughts and decisions they made Is still disgusting to me. And that's not even including the real unfortunate who suffered health issues.

I'm a lucky one. So are you regardless of vaccination status. But the vitriol sent my way for speaking up for unvaccinated and using my own circumstances to show that the government overreach is out right wrong. To still see comments like yours about " unvaccinated " when you have no idea their personal situation is like people mocking you for being vaccinated is fucked up.

Not the guiness part just the generalisation. See my Dr said the opposite of yours due to my stroke and such. I still would've rolled the dice to make my olds safer if it did. Luckily I was suspicious from the start or else I would have gotten vaccine against my gps opinion. Becausehis. It makes me very sad knowing people would have risked their health on basically pfizer media and governmental over reach.

My old man had a stroke during this. Luckily for me he bounced back well. But there's thousands who missed saying their farewells due to a claim that a year later. " oh we never tested transmission data. We had to move at the speed of science to keep up with the market. " or took the jab compromising their own thoughts and decisions they made Is still disgusting to me. And that's not even including the real unfortunate who suffered health issues.

I'm a lucky one. So are you regardless of vaccination status. But the vitriol sent my way for speaking up for unvaccinated and using my own circumstances to show that the government overreach is out right wrong. To still see comments like yours about " unvaccinated " when you have no idea their personal situation is like people mocking you for being vaccinated is fucked up.
Is it a massive deal for you? It isn't fo me, till I have to have surgery next month or travel on a plane again like February.

Is it a massive deal for you? It isn't fo me, till I have to have surgery next month or travel on a plane again like February.

It's a massive deal to those who've suffered. Personally I don't particularly care what people say about me on Sherdog . I enjoy opinions and love to argue the majority of the time.

I just found it odd you mentioned being called a idiot. I get insulted a awful lot on here it's all good. Wouldn't still be in certain threads if being called names mattered to me lol

Just thought I'd point out the reality of people's situations. You called unvaccinated small brained in the other thread yet in here you felt the need to provide detail about your health to point out how silly it was to be called a idiot for obeying your drs orders.

Friend. I used to be pretty vehement being it was my job and had to medically. It is such a non problem either way now. It doesn't affect my life anymore.

If you're healthy and happy, all good skills :)

Big sigh, where is your pet mod you used to display around your neck?

This is the the extent of the effort I'm willing to put into you. Partly because of your strip five years of everyone on the planet so your life can be normal again, partly because I think you're manipulative and try to set people up, partly because we have all posted so much evidence that at this stage of the game the only reason you don't know us either denial or deliberate ignorance.

If you are asking my opinion you are now at much higher risk and not due to the down regulation of the cancer fighting genes but also the stunting if not outright destruction of your innate immune system which is most important for cancer suppression.

https://palexander.substack.com/p/c...on_id=579356&post_id=78740734&isFreemail=true

"CANCER & COVID-19 vaccines: are the COVID vaccines causing a sharp rise in cancers and how bad can it get? The COVID vaccine is deranging the immune system, April 2021 week 14 is the INFLECTION point"

"Dr. Cole points to the massive uptick in cancer he has seen only in post vaccine individuals as well as abnormal blood clotting that he has never seen in his 20+ years of clinical experience."

There is always an exception to every rule and only the good die young so you'll be fine I'm sure. As for you being an idiot least said easiest mended and as for your oncologists... You know best, blind truat always ends well.

Big sigh, where is your pet mod you used to display around your neck?

This is the the extent of the effort I'm willing to put into you. Partly because of your strip five years of everyone on the planet so your life can be normal again, partly because I think you're manipulative and try to set people up, partly because we have all posted so much evidence that at this stage of the game the only reason you don't know us either denial or deliberate ignorance.

If you are asking my opinion you are now at much higher risk and not due to the down regulation of the cancer fighting genes but also the stunting if not outright destruction of your innate immune system which is most important for cancer suppression.

https://palexander.substack.com/p/c...on_id=579356&post_id=78740734&isFreemail=true

"CANCER & COVID-19 vaccines: are the COVID vaccines causing a sharp rise in cancers and how bad can it get? The COVID vaccine is deranging the immune system, April 2021 week 14 is the INFLECTION point"

Can you nutshell this, wordy Brian? Which mod are you talking about? Have the bollocks to name him or be a coward.
"Dr. Cole points to the massive uptick in cancer he has seen only in post vaccine individuals as well as abnormal blood clotting that he has never seen in his 20+ years of clinical experience."

There is always an exception to every rule and only the good die young so you'll be fine I'm sure. As for you being an idiot least said easiest mended and as for your oncologists... You know best, blind truat always ends well.

@mon
Can you nutshell this, wordy Brian? Which mod are you talking about? Have the bollocks to name him or be a coward.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...0/news-story/3bc6e1b9aef07691ddb132cd17985bb9

Oh come on.. really?

Cancer vaccine ‘could be available by 2030’
Cancer vaccines could be given to patients in the next decade, the team behind the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid jab predict.

Barely even trying aren't they. They're fast tracking a mrna vaxxine for heart damage, lol unbelievable at this stage. Let alone sneaking their heart med into the shot to hide the heart damage for longer

@mon

Lol , how the fuck would i remember he's your pet not mine. Now shush lass the adults are speaking adult stuff, we're done back to my internal ignore for you.

On topic for the subtle, sharp, witty and/or perceptive

https://palexander.substack.com/p/t...on_id=579356&post_id=78222903&isFreemail=true

"TAIWAN: why is there a 23% decline in babies born (births) in 2022 (May) over May 2021? GERMANY: why is it undergoing a marked and dramatic drop in births in 2022 while prior years were stable?
There were 9,442 babies born in May 2022 which decreased 23.24% compared with the same month last year. What do you think?"
?

I had a good link and iirc I posted it in here. It showed the baby die off was pretty much 9 months after the rollout and this showed on the booster rollout, each country showed the same sarcasm driven fertility and live baby births. This MAY have been associated with climate change but the science clearly shows the dangers of sarcasm especially if mixing in sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back