• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was very pro everything covid. It's why I don't like him too much - he's conveniently forgotten how he was before. Another of the "water under the bridge" brigade.

At least he has the balls and brain power to reassess and change his tune, that’s a lot more that some people around here are capable of…

He was very pro everything covid. It's why I don't like him too much - he's conveniently forgotten how he was before. Another of the "water under the bridge" brigade.

I wonder if he's controlled opposition. That would be interesting if he were, because his videos about excess mortality could mean the controllers are pivoting to the pull the rug route. He might not be though; he could just be someone who had a lot of trust in medical institutions and got conned. An old British grandpa would be a strange controlled op. choice.

Are you talking about the man in the video or a poster? If the latter which poster?

He was on board with the vaccines. Over time he has lost faith in medicine and humanity. LoL
You told everyone that all the Covid doctors and nurses on TV were paid actors and there wasn't a pandemic so your made up bullshit doesn't really hold much merit.

You told everyone that all the Covid doctors and nurses on TV were paid actors and there wasn't a pandemic so your made up bullshit doesn't really hold much merit.

That's happened for real though. Here are a few documented examples if you're curious:

Are you talking about the man in the video or a poster? If the latter which poster?

Matey in the video. He was staunchly on board with everything and believed every single stat he saw. Now he's flipped the script but to my knowledge he's never acknowledged that this wasn't his opinion previously. If he openly said "look, I backed the wrong horse and I was wrong" that'd be fine. But not acknowledging a HARD shift in opinion is just something I don't like so I can't get on board with him even though I agree with him. It just seems a bit cheap IMO.

Matey in the video. He was staunchly on board with everything and believed every single stat he saw. Now he's flipped the script but to my knowledge he's never acknowledged that this wasn't his opinion previously. If he openly said "look, I backed the wrong horse and I was wrong" that'd be fine. But not acknowledging a HARD shift in opinion is just something I don't like so I can't get on board with him even though I agree with him. It just seems a bit cheap IMO.
Flipdamn, Bills are on TV so I can't watch.

I wonder if he's controlled opposition. That would be interesting if he were, because his videos about excess mortality could mean the controllers are pivoting to the pull the rug route. He might not be though; he could just be someone who had a lot of trust in medical institutions and got conned. An old British grandpa would be a strange controlled op. choice.

He is perfect for controlled op. He has a calming grandpa presence to let people down peacefully. He was all in on stupid social distancing, vaccines and all the madness.

I think he's trying to be careful as he's constantly on the verge of being banned. Watching his journey as told just by his demeanor in the videos has been quite a ride

Depressing but a better breakdown of the Italian study, worth revisiting. Especially if you doubt what I said about the blood test

"Part 1: Evidence of a Global Crime Against Humanity
David A. Hughes, PhD Senior Lecturer in International Relations, University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, Lincoln LN6 7TS, England
"

When you watch the above breakdown and than the following its a depressing mess.

https://odysee.com/@CommonKnowledgeEdinburgh:1/Temora_Yuille:7

"Temora Yuille on Technocracy - A Common Knowledge Edinburgh event"

Famous last words — “Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong, and should admit it. Better yet, you should admit that you were misled, and tell the world who misled you, so other people can benefit by avoiding those fear mongers.”

Famous last words — “Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong, and should admit it. Better yet, you should admit that you were misled, and tell the world who misled you, so other people can benefit by avoiding those fear mongers.”

That guy did get vaxed, but in fairness he was on all kinds of juice which isn’t great for the heart…

Reactions: mon

He did pretty well considering the mean age of death for bodybuilders is 47.

So far its only been the german pathologist and his team looking for and proving vaccine damage. Now Dr Ryan Cole from the USA is also doing tests and has so far proven that dead people were killed by the vaxx that otherwise aren't flagged OR they're unknown causes

https://rumble.com/v1oandb-ryan-col...n-the-us-willing-to-test-for-the-vaccine.html

"Ryan Cole is the only pathologist in the US willing to test for the vaccine fingerprints

If you know someone who died post-vaccine and want to find out whether the person died from the vaccine, you'll want to send the autopsy tissue samples to Dr. Cole to be examined. He's likely the only pathologist in the US willing to do this work
"

Can't recommend it enough, tbh I'm pretty old for inspiration but thats a man to look up to. I admire his sacrifice, his heart and his will, just a look at him this has aged him 10 years in the last year.

I'd stop trying to use this as a example. His original post was April 4th 2021. He died in October 22.

62 year old body builder... it's a terrible example for what you're trying to get across

After Covid, the risk of other viral infections quadrupled.

The only reasonable explanation is - catching Covid weakens your immune system and makes you more vulnerable to other viruses and diseases

https://palexander.substack.com/p/c...9.joJMDmmC22dXHnRqtIZYg4BvDZpQNAtO3MJP0k81HCI

"CANCER & COVID-19 vaccines: are the COVID vaccines causing a sharp rise in cancers and how bad can it get? The COVID vaccine is deranging the immune system, April 2021 week 14 is the INFLECTION point
Look at the top graph; what happened globally especially in western nations, from February March 2021? The COVID vaccine was rolled out! Hugh Akston, Ethical Skeptic, Mercola, Brown hone in"

Amazing that the mass stupidity of so many softened cultures could blind people to so many climate change co incidences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back