• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve addressed data like this about 100 times. Because people (like you) don’t understand stats, the UK surveillance reports had to start including disclaimer passages to stop misconstruing their results.

But here’s a meta analysis relating to Omicron specifically.
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpubh.2022.940956/full

The non-existent and negative VE against infection started showing up in real world data among people who were 6+ months out from their vaccination. The observational studies and test-negative case-control studies plugged into that meta analysis might be correct in the sense that the injections were effective in the short term, although the observational studies have the additional issue of groups being self-selected / not randomized (e.g. people who are very careful are more likely to be vaccinated, thus get infected less but not because of the vaccine). The studies alleging efficacy are all weak because of the short duration of data collection.

Despite ample financial means, CDC and FDA have refused to run properly controlled randomized clinical trials of sufficient size and duration and thus they've made it impossible to adequately evaluate the efficacy of Covid vaccines against all-cause mortality. There's no point reducing the odds of infection in the short term (thus slightly delaying the inevitable infection) if it means your patient develops blood clots or other health problems like myocarditis. I don't expect they ever will, because it won't give the result they want. It's likely that the overall harms far outweigh the benefits - certainly in young people.

We're not stupid, we're just bored of responding to frankly not-so-bright people like you. You're like one of those C students who gets a BA and suddenly thinks he's hot shit.

What a joke of a "meta analysis". They deliberately excluded all the longer term studies to make their numbers work, they even say so in the paper itself.

The pooling of 13 studies showed that no significant difference between fully vaccinated population and unvaccinated population (OR = 0.77, 95% CI: 0.32–1.83). After excluding the one study (24) looking at the long term effectiveness of the vaccinated population, the pooling of the remaining 12 studies showed that full vaccination significantly lowered the risk (OR = 0.62, 95% CI: 0.56–0.69) of infection against the Omicron variant.

Did I mention that this "analysis" was done by a bunch of dentists?

When it comes it to efficiency they had being lying about the efficiency.
I am using the data provided by the poster as proof of an increase in infection in the vaccinated. Within their own data it shows the vaccine working to drop the actual numbers that matter which is death and hospitalisation.
Every time someone posts something like this and I read the information in full this is what I find.

You say they are lying about the efficiency, but I am just using the data provided by someone saying that the vaccinated get covid easier. The only person I can see lying is the person using this data and choosing to cherry pick a non consequential statistic to continue with the doom and gloom narrative around covid.

Per 100,000 isn't a perfect statistical analysis. For example within that table you see a massive disparity when you get to that under 18 group where things completely flip because the rate of unvaccinated goes up massively. More unvaccinated and such a wide group (18 years) leads to us seeing a trend towards the unvaccinated having more infections. It's nearly double the amount within that group. The hospitalisation number is also nearly double but then we get to the important part of the data. Both groups have donuts in the death columns. That doesn't mean no deaths but they are statistically inconsequential.

If you just went off this table and via covid infections you could argue that the unvaccinated under 18 year olds have the fourth highest rate of infection of these groups mentioned. They would also be the largest group that is still unvaccinated. Considering they are only beaten by the vaccinated 18-29, 30-39 and 40-49 year old groups that's pretty concerning as they aren't really dependent. When we look at the data they are being hospitalised at the same rate as the 60-69 vaccinated groups which is also concerning, but again we actually read the table and see they aren't dying en masse so who cares.

Former FDA commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb, who has been the voice of reason during the whole pandemic, apparently got beef with Alex Berenson

Twitter sided with science on this one

Berenson not happy

I’ve addressed data like this about 100 times. Because people (like you) don’t understand stats, the UK surveillance reports had to start including disclaimer passages to stop misconstruing their results.

Lol, does that include Norman Fenton UK statistician?

"He has spoken out loudly and often against 'statistical illusions' that, though convincing, are in complete mathematical error.

The professor believes these statistical illusions have been used by governments to falsely justify many policies, and that even his fellow statisticians who see the error are too afraid to speak out.

Professor Fenton test the voracity of mortality statistics, vaccination statistics, infection/case statistics et al and in this interview he gives both the theory and calculations behind his claims that the world has been conned by bad statistical analysis
."

Or Australian statistician Joel Smalley?

https://metatron.substack.com/p/new-south-wales-nsw-revisited

"It's still a pandemic *BECAUSE* of the vaccinated.
New South Wales (NSW) revisited."

Obviously they don't understand math....

The only time the vaccines have not significantly reduced the risk of infection is with Omicron, and even then it takes a 2-4 months for the effect to wane to being not significantly different,

A fourth dose of the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine is largely ineffective in stopping Omicron infections despite boosting antibodies, an Israeli hospital study showed.

• The two doses, they're not enough for omicron," Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said.
    • Bourla said the two-dose vaccine does not provide robust protection against infection and its ability to prevent hospitalization has also declined.
Immunity against the omicron coronavirus variant fades rapidly after a second and third dose of Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine, according to peer reviewed research published in JAMA Network Open on Friday, a finding that could support rolling out additional booster shots to vulnerable people as the variant drives an uptick in new cases across the country.

Antibody levels, which are associated with protection against infection and disease, fell within weeks of getting the shots and were much lower than the level of antibodies specific to the original and delta coronavirus variants, the researchers

Pfizer Covid vaccine was just 12% effective against omicron in kids 5 to 11, study finds.

• New York state officials found the effectiveness of Pfizer's vaccine against Covid infection plummeted from 68% to 12% for children aged 5 to 11 during the omicron surge.

I sure every remembers the pharmaceutical company Ceo from Spain and the 1000s of special people/people of quality in court because they payed for fakies.

French dude squealing after getting hurt and realising hes alone

https://palexander.substack.com/p/m...on_id=579356&post_id=78471350&isFreemail=true

"In an interview on French TV, former presidential candidate and long-time French politician Jean Lasalle said that, despite originally being FOR the vaccines, he’s now changed his mind, after four post-jab heart surgeries. “I got the … vaccine that almost killed me, that distorted my heart,” he said. “I have had four surgeries since January 3rd of this year.”

Lasalle explained that he got the jabs because Prime Minister Macron urged everyone to do it, and he wanted to show he was being part of the solution. But later, he said he found out that Macron and most other French ministers were NOT VACCINATED
.’"

They call it anecdotes for anything pro choice but its observational data for fraud.

Extinct terminology due being false- grifter, its like seat belts, if it saves one granny catching it/stops the spread, limits the spread.......

Watched another video with the German/Thai doctor and he believes that the vaxxed are being altered and becoming more stupid i.e. attacks reasoning and thinking skills using the lipid nanoparticles. Have to admite he might have something

Last edited:
What a joke of a "meta analysis". They deliberately excluded all the longer term studies to make their numbers work, they even say so in the paper itself.

The pooling of 13 studies showed that no significant difference between fully vaccinated population and unvaccinated population (OR = 0.77, 95% CI: 0.32–1.83). After excluding the one study (24) looking at the long term effectiveness of the vaccinated population, the pooling of the remaining 12 studies showed that full vaccination significantly lowered the risk (OR = 0.62, 95% CI: 0.56–0.69) of infection against the Omicron variant.

Did I mention that this "analysis" was done by a bunch of dentists?

Hey smart guy, before replying, try reading my original post. My point was that they reduce omicron transmission BUT THE EFFECT WANES TO NON SIGNIFICANCE. You people are absolutely mindless.

A fourth dose of the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine is largely ineffective in stopping Omicron infections despite boosting antibodies, an Israeli hospital study showed.

• The two doses, they're not enough for omicron," Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said.
    • Bourla said the two-dose vaccine does not provide robust protection against infection and its ability to prevent hospitalization has also declined.
Immunity against the omicron coronavirus variant fades rapidly after a second and third dose of Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine, according to peer reviewed research published in JAMA Network Open on Friday, a finding that could support rolling out additional booster shots to vulnerable people as the variant drives an uptick in new cases across the country.

Antibody levels, which are associated with protection against infection and disease, fell within weeks of getting the shots and were much lower than the level of antibodies specific to the original and delta coronavirus variants, the researchers

Pfizer Covid vaccine was just 12% effective against omicron in kids 5 to 11, study finds.

• New York state officials found the effectiveness of Pfizer's vaccine against Covid infection plummeted from 68% to 12% for children aged 5 to 11 during the omicron surge.

Oh look, another idiot who didn’t bother to read my post.

Lol, does that include Norman Fenton UK statistician?

"He has spoken out loudly and often against 'statistical illusions' that, though convincing, are in complete mathematical error.

The professor believes these statistical illusions have been used by governments to falsely justify many policies, and that even his fellow statisticians who see the error are too afraid to speak out.

Professor Fenton test the voracity of mortality statistics, vaccination statistics, infection/case statistics et al and in this interview he gives both the theory and calculations behind his claims that the world has been conned by bad statistical analysis
."

Or Australian statistician Joel Smalley?

https://metatron.substack.com/p/new-south-wales-nsw-revisited

"It's still a pandemic *BECAUSE* of the vaccinated.
New South Wales (NSW) revisited."

Obviously they don't understand math....

Oh look, Mon did a google search and found someone with credentials who agrees with him. Try putting something in your words. Should be entertaining. You trying to talk stats. Lmao

@Greco_Wiz getting getting bodied in here still lol. This is cognitive dissonance in full effect folks, stand and point. Never forget that clowns like this vehemently wanted to restrict basic human rights in the name of an injection that does fuck all. Sick, really.

Not a single post in this entire thread where I haven’t been entirely right. Literally, not a single one.

Oh look, Mon did a google search and found someone with credentials who agrees with him. Try putting something in your words. Should be entertaining. You trying to talk stats. Lmao

My god you finally found your nuts to reply. Lol ive been posting these statisticians for 5 months and as usual you deflect and divert. Instead of addressing the information two professional statisticians prove you try and turn it onto me, and this is after you cried numbers.

Pretty weak , as usual.

Edit- you are always crying about people looking at the numbers so I supplied two professional statisticians that have been speaking out against your narrative nunbers bullshit for like forever.
If you actually listened to them months ago when I gave you the opportunity to(multiple times as well) you would understand why you're full of shit and the narrative is fraud.

My opinion is that we are seeing an outbreak of AIDS brought on by immune systems impaired from certain drugs. That you cannot even associate the negative efficacy with the potential for what I just stated shows the irrational bias and illogical stance of you PROVAXXERS. I'm not joking when I say that potentially its not just your immune system or reproductive health thats impaired but also your ability for cognitive function.

Seriously have a think about it. There are really only two reasons for the plunge of supporting posters for your delusional projections,
1- they cant be bothered or
2- they are starting to THINK

- Where are all the bodies? Our bodies?
- Why hasn't there been one poster on our side humbled by covid? The ONLY injured sherdog posters are all vaxx injured
- How much more information, behavioural red flags, science, studies and harm before you actually wonder ?

Seriously you should just stop and think. Have a restart, let go of your media driven anxiety before you have another brain injury, climate change is no joke and I like you on here offering colour commentary....

Last edited:
The non-existent and negative VE against infection started showing up in real world data among people who were 6+ months out from their vaccination. The observational studies and test-negative case-control studies plugged into that meta analysis might be correct in the sense that the injections were effective in the short term, although the observational studies have the additional issue of groups being self-selected / not randomized (e.g. people who are very careful are more likely to be vaccinated, thus get infected less but not because of the vaccine). The studies alleging efficacy are all weak because of the short duration of data collection.

Despite ample financial means, CDC and FDA have refused to run properly controlled randomized clinical trials of sufficient size and duration and thus they've made it impossible to adequately evaluate the efficacy of Covid vaccines against all-cause mortality. There's no point reducing the odds of infection in the short term (thus slightly delaying the inevitable infection) if it means your patient develops blood clots or other health problems like myocarditis. I don't expect they ever will, because it won't give the result they want. It's likely that the overall harms far outweigh the benefits - certainly in young people.

We're not stupid, we're just bored of responding to frankly not-so-bright people like you. You're like one of those C students who gets a BA and suddenly thinks he's hot shit.

No, you’re just impressionable and uneducated.

They failed to protect against Omicron infection after a period of time which was age dependent. I’ve been very clear that protection against Omicron did not last. The vaccines maintained significant protection against infection with earlier VOCs up until they were effectively replaced by Omicron BA1.

Is that the next talking point? Evidence overwhelmingly stacked against you and now you’ve moved on to the CDC “refusing” to run RCTs that examine all cause mortality? You people are as desperate and you are scientifically ignorant. Do you have the faintest idea of what that would entail? You would need an extremely large subject population, not to mention a long period of time for an all cause mortality effect to manifest as significantly different. It makes no fucking sense when you can get at the same question through analyzing existing data sets.

The vaccine is not associated with death. Even in really large sample sizes. It simply is not killing outside of extreme anomalies. For immunologically naive individuals, even young and healthy, the benefits of vaccination outweighed the costs.

The goal post never moved. That’s what I explained.

Regarding infection, it’s almost like you stopped reading after my first paragraph. The vaccines did prevent infection. We knew that in the first quarter of 21. We also found out they increased clearance times when an infection did happen. Later evidence on transmission in household settings complimented these findings. The only time the vaccines have not significantly reduced the risk of infection is with Omicron, and even then it takes a 2-4 months for the effect to wane to being not significantly different, and it can be brought back with a booster.

This is incorrect.

New York state officials found the effectiveness of Pfizer's vaccine against Covid infection plummeted from 68% to 12% for children aged 5 to 11 during the omicron surge.

It doesn't take 2 to 4 months.. it was uneffective from the start for the ages 5 to 11.

This is incorrect.

New York state officials found the effectiveness of Pfizer's vaccine against Covid infection plummeted from 68% to 12% for children aged 5 to 11 during the omicron surge.

It doesn't take 2 to 4 months.. it was uneffective from the start for the ages 5 to 11.

Link the study again if you have it.

Here it shows 31% RR (these children were regularly tested independent of symptoms). Also note the lower bound CI. It’s still significant.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/pdfs/mm7111e1-H.pdf
“Among fully vaccinated children aged 5–11 years, VE against any symptomatic and asymptom- atic Omicron infection 14–82 days (the longest interval after dose 2 in this age group) after receipt of dose 2 of the Pfizer- BioNTech vaccine was 31% (95% CI = 9%–48%),”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GBBOU
Back