• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy smokes. Watch while you can. This is some smoking gun shit. Crazy.

Drew is an absolute bitch. He is trying to cope with reality. He pushed the shots like a robot. Now he faces the reality of a growing genocide and he is squirming.

The compilation of facts makes this video great.

Last edited:

Turns out Phizer did not have data on if CV-19 is transmissible after the vaccine. They did no tests on it.

The entire Vaccine Mandate / Vaccine Passport crap to "stop the spread" was all bullshit. It was simply little Authoritarians like Trudeau, EU assholes, Biden, etc. to seize more power and control from their citizens.

This hits home with me, as I had put in my resignation from all Federal Projects after Biden put out the vaccine mandate. Fortunately, a judge, much wiser than the senile asshole we call President, shot it down and I was able to keep working on Federal Projects.

Note: I caught the original variant early on before vaccines were available. After talking with my doctor about it and her sharing the La Jolla Study with me, it was agreed I could punt on a decision for up to none months as natural immunity lasts about that long.

It wasn’t bullshit. It was evidence-based. The vaccines reduced spread of the virus.

I’ve tried probably a dozen times to help you dummies understand that the commonly cited 95% efficacy stat was NOT infection. Pfizer never said it was. I’ve even linked the phase 3 study, where it explicitly states symptomatic and severe disease as the investigated outcomes.

Vaccine mandates were absolutely justified nonetheless. In early-mid 2021 (March, April, May) we had ample evidence from multiple studies in different countries that vaccination was associated with a significant reduction in risk of infection. That evidence grew more throughout the rest of the year. “Before they came to market” is irrelevant, because vaccines were not mandated when they came to market, nor were they in Jan or Feb or March. They weren’t even available to majority of the population. Any mandates in the US were AFTER we had evidence of reduced infection risk.

So yeah, fuck your anti vax entitlement. You are not entitled to enter a hospital to see a sick relative. You are not entitled to keep a job. Unvaccinated? Ok. Don’t complain about the repercussions.

The US Government report?
<Dany07>

womdETF

@EtfWomd

·
10h

Replying to
@HHS_ASPE
and
@ScottGottliebMD
i love data analytics. so u can tell me, based on the number of people that died how many wouldn’t have?

Ross

@2glockShakur07

·
7h

Replying to
@HHS_ASPE
Yea because it mutated into weaker strains and most of the population had natural immunity by then. Nothing to do with the clot shots

Ross

@Dobberdude

·
4h

Replying to
@HHS_ASPE
and
@ScottGottliebMD
Meaningless now with omicron

More Replies

Befitbeawesome

@befitbeawesome3

·
10h

Replying to
@HHS_ASPE
This graph show actual vaccination and projected benefits. Why not show the actual results?

Show replies

ward smith

@sward552010

·
10h

Replying to
@HHS_ASPE
and
@ScottGottliebMD
Can you explain why we are still seeing 400+ a day still dying because of Covid-19?

On December 5th 2020, I started a thread telling the truth about these injections. Its crazy that the videos I attached have all been censored from youtube. Pfizer even moved the location of their trial data in order to make old links not work. I managed to find where pfizer moved the trial data:

https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf

The part I quoted was:

Some of the responses to the thread have aged well. The only thing I didn't understand yot at that time was the difference between relative risk reduction and actual risk reduction, but for the most part I was right. This was a week before the injections were released.

I look at this thread as a great case study in ignorance, group-think, and censorship on youtube, sherdog and the internet in general. It's a stark example of why censorship is counter-productive. Mods even changed the title from ""Vaccines' not tested to prevent spread" to "Anti-vax in The Great Beyond."

This was by far my favorite dumbass post that didn't age well.

First 5 pages are pure gold. You can see the difference between those who watch independent news vs the ones who watch pharma-funded news. Enjoy!

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/antivax-in-the-great-beyond.4150128/

Your thread was amazing and I petition that a mod brings it back to the Room and renames it to the original name.

Fuck censorship on the Dawg.

About the second paragraph, I agree 100%

I had Alpha or Delta (verified by T-cell test) while unvaxed. I never felt sick, beyond a scratchy throat. After vax I had Omicron (rapid test) and it lingered for a month like a moderate but nagging cough. It appears as though vax suppressed my innate immunity ... but of course that's just conspiratorial thinking on my part.

I got the original variant early on before the vaccine was offered to me. It hit me pretty hard for about 10 days in total, then lingered for about another month. The brain fog for a period was weird. I never got the vaccine after that and caught Omicron like a bit over a year later and that was a walk in the park for 3 days and done. Natural Immunity is a thing.

Let's all hope those vaccines don't have some long term bad effects. The mandate and passport crap was all based on lies.

I literally just made a post bragging about getting things right from the beginning and then Kim makes a video 20 minutes later also bragging about having things right aswell. Glad she's my favorite journalist.

She's one of my favorite Liberals. She delivers information that others don't.

Edit. Can't be assed with a dumbass today

Last edited:
It wasn’t bullshit. It was evidence-based. The vaccines reduced spread of the virus.

I’ve tried probably a dozen times to help you dummies understand that the commonly cited 95% efficacy stat was NOT infection. Pfizer never said it was. I’ve even linked the phase 3 study, where it explicitly states symptomatic and severe disease as the investigated outcomes.

Vaccine mandates were absolutely justified nonetheless. In early-mid 2021 (March, April, May) we had ample evidence from multiple studies in different countries that vaccination was associated with a significant reduction in risk of infection. That evidence grew more throughout the rest of the year. “Before they came to market” is irrelevant, because vaccines were not mandated when they came to market, nor were they in Jan or Feb or March. They weren’t even available to majority of the population. Any mandates in the US were AFTER we had evidence of reduced infection risk.

So yeah, fuck your anti vax entitlement. You are not entitled to enter a hospital to see a sick relative. You are not entitled to keep a job. Unvaccinated? Ok. Don’t complain about the repercussions.

Since as you say their efficacy was never about infection, but about reduced risk of severity (those goal posts sure moved around a lot), how can you start off by asserting the vaccines definitely reduced the spread of the virus? If it's as you say, the asymptomatic vaxxed probably would've been the likelier spreaders. But we all know by now from common observation that the injections never prevented infection. And one who is infected, vaxxed or no, is liable to transmit. So what we have is a medical intervention -- which includes some risk of its own -- with a very narrow window of moderate efficacy (3-6 months or w/e), that offers no significant prevention against being a carrier/spreader.

So yeah, vaccine mandates were absolutely justified. And yeah, fuck those anti vax dummies for their unwillingness to protect others by getting an injection which doesn't protect others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back