• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
all medicine has potential effects. Tylenol has potential severe but rare side effects as well.

But like I said worldwide data shows the vaccines are safe and effective. Billions of shots given out with out any major problems to mention.
Like I said, the video is there the Pfizer data is there the CDC cover up is there.
Yes meds have side effects. Did you look at the data drop? You ever seen this many side effects ever in any vaccine? Nope never.

Like I said, the video is there the Pfizer data is there the CDC cover up is there.
Yes meds have side effects. Did you look at the data drop? You ever seen this many side effects ever in any vaccine? Nope never.

there is no conspiracy no matter how hard you push for one.

there is no conspiracy no matter how hard you push for one.
Is this what you do? Just throw some crap on the wall and hope it sticks? I've provided you with SOME of the data from Pfizer that rhey said would take 55 years to produce.
Some now Pfizers and the CDCs own info is a conspiracy theory?

Is this what you do? Just throw some crap on the wall and hope it sticks? I've provided you with SOME of the data from Pfizer that rhey said would take 55 years to produce.
Some now Pfizers and the CDCs own info is a conspiracy theory?

You really are dense. All worldwide data shows the vaccines are safe. Billions of shots have been given out worldwide and there has been no wave of harm that has come from them. None at all.

Except for the people that died and got seriously injured.

This story brought to us from the “Children’s Health Defense.”

From WIKI

Children's Health Defense is an American 501(c)(3) nonprofit activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine propaganda and has been identified as one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines.[1][2][3][4][5][6] Founded under the name World Mercury Project in 2011, it is chaired by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.[7][8] The group has been campaigning against various public health programs, such as vaccination and fluoridation of drinking water.[9] The group has been contributing to vaccine hesitancy in the United States, encouraging citizens and legislators to support anti-vaccine regulations and legislation.[10][11][12] Arguments against vaccination are contradicted by overwhelming scientific consensus about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.

you guys really are idiots of the highest caliber

You really are dense. All worldwide data shows the vaccines are safe. Billions of shots have been given out worldwide and there has been no wave of harm that has come from them. None at all.
You have to be trolling. I've given you the vaccine data from Pfizer. The data the appealed last month to release but a judge said nope. Yet, you just come back with your own thoughts. Lol you're funny.
How about instead of your opinions you can do some reading. This is how the data was released. Then Pfizer appealed and lost.
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/healt...d-fda-to-release-covid-19-vaccine-data-pronto

This story brought to us from the “Children’s Health Defense.”

From WIKI

Children's Health Defense is an American 501(c)(3) nonprofit activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine propaganda and has been identified as one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines.[1][2][3][4][5][6] Founded under the name World Mercury Project in 2011, it is chaired by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.[7][8] The group has been campaigning against various public health programs, such as vaccination and fluoridation of drinking water.[9] The group has been contributing to vaccine hesitancy in the United States, encouraging citizens and legislators to support anti-vaccine regulations and legislation.[10][11][12] Arguments against vaccination are contradicted by overwhelming scientific consensus about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.

you guys really are idiots of the highest caliber
Again, there is no 3rd party here. This is the judges orders
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/healt...d-fda-to-release-covid-19-vaccine-data-pronto

And the link to what's been dropped so far. These docs are from Pfizer. Do you not know how to read?
https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

Why are you playing dumb?

You have to be trolling. I've given you the vaccine data from Pfizer. The data the appealed last month to release but a judge said nope. Yet, you just come back with your own thoughts. Lol you're funny.
How about instead of your opinions you can do some reading. This is how the data was released. Then Pfizer appealed and lost.

I’ll wait patiently for the mass deaths that will never come from the vaccines. Billions of shots given out worldwide you’d think by now the harm done would be all over the place but here in the real world all data shows they’re safe.

I’ll wait patiently for the mass deaths that will never come from the vaccines. Billions of shots given out worldwide you’d think by now the harm done would be all over the place but here in the real world all data shows they’re safe.
It is but you have to open your eyes to see it. My personal doctor had two seizures and now has lupus. Healy fit organic eating 30 year old with no health problems just happens to have these issues after two shots.
My spine doc in CA has medical friends that got fired for not lying about causes of deaths. I record my doc visits for the wife. If I thought you would listen to them I'd share the hour long audio but you won't even watch a video from the CDC or read pfizers own data lol.

Ask yourself, why is this info being allowed on Twitter now? Why is t it being removed for misinformation?

It is but you have to open your eyes to see it. My personal doctor had two seizures and now has lupus. Healy fit organic eating 30 year old with no health problems just happens to have these issues after two shots.
My spine doc in CA has medical friends that got fired for not lying about causes of deaths. I record my doc visits for the wife. If I thought you would listen to them I'd share the hour long audio but you won't even watch a video from the CDC or read pfizers own data lol.

Ask yourself, why is this info being allowed on Twitter now? Why is t it being removed for misinformation?

it’s so funny all the anti vax idiots know everyone who hand bad outcomes from the vaccines.

Yet everyone else doesn’t know one person harmed by them. It’s amazing how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back