• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their data just like the worldwide data shows the vaccines are safe.
Well, we just had a Pfizer data drop that says otherwise. We also have the CDC that hid info because of fear people wouldn't get the vaccine.

Can you provide data that shows its safe? Effective? How so? You can get covid and spread it!

No, world data shows not only are the vaccines effective but also safe.

you guys have melted brains that are filled with oatmeal
Why oatmeal? Are you hungry or something

Looks like Trump and other politicians sold our souls to big pharm.
Well to be fair, they have been for decades. Your right, If we're being honest the trump administration is just as responsible as the current administration for this mess.

What's all this I hear about the connection to the vaccines and HIV ?

Why oatmeal? Are you hungry or something

Well to be fair, they have been for decades. Your right, If we're being honest the trump administration is just as responsible as the current administration for this mess.
I 100% blame Trump for not being able to sue. After the EUA was expired and it became FDA approved it should have been written you can sue.

But at the same time he wasn't the one forcing people to take it so.....

Well, we just had a Pfizer data drop that says otherwise. We also have the CDC that hid info because of fear people wouldn't get the vaccine.

Can you provide data that shows its safe? Effective? How so? You can get covid and spread it!

billions of shots have been given worldwide with almost no problems to mention. Pfizer data doesn’t show the vaccines are hurting people. Where are you guys getting this fake nonsense from?

What's all this I hear about the connection to the vaccines and HIV ?
They used a HIV protein for the vaccine. Now it's rumored people are testing positive. One country had so many people test positive they stopped the vaccine program. Then all the sudden they came out with a HIV vaccine using mRNA. Last time they tried this is made people get HIV.

billions of shots have been given worldwide with almost no problems to mention. Pfizer data doesn’t show the vaccines are hurting people. Where are you guys getting this fake nonsense from?
How can I explain anything to you when you're in denial? These are the Pfizer docs just dropped. Look at the side effects they knew about. Now look at VAERS for injury and death.
This is pfizers OWN data. Not from some off the wall source. Look at the video I posted of the breakdown and read from the Data to confirm. Or don't and just keep your fingers in your ears. I don't really care. Facts are facts.
https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

They used a HIV protein for the vaccine. Now it's rumored people are testing positive. One country had so many people test positive they stopped the vaccine program. Then all the sudden they came out with a HIV vaccine using mRNA. Last time they tried this is made people get HIV.
What country was it

How can I explain anything to you when you're in denial? These are the Pfizer docs just dropped. Look at the side effects they knew about. Now look at VAERS for injury and death.
This is pfizers OWN data. Not from some off the wall source. Look at the video I posted of the breakdown and read from the Data to confirm. Or don't and just keep your fingers in your ears. I don't really care. Facts are facts.
https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

all medicine has potential effects. Tylenol has potential severe but rare side effects as well.

But like I said worldwide data shows the vaccines are safe and effective. Billions of shots given out with out any major problems to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back