• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is but you have to open your eyes to see it. My personal doctor had two seizures and now has lupus. Healy fit organic eating 30 year old with no health problems just happens to have these issues after two shots.
My spine doc in CA has medical friends that got fired for not lying about causes of deaths. I record my doc visits for the wife. If I thought you would listen to them I'd share the hour long audio but you won't even watch a video from the CDC or read pfizers own data lol.
You are arguing with a professional troll. He doesn't believe what he says, no one is that retarded. He just does it to get a rise. When you ignore him and don't feed his bullshit, he comes back as a new far left dipshit.
Ask yourself, why is this info being allowed on Twitter now? Why is t it being removed for misinformation?

Oh really? Lol so my personal doctor is lying now? Wtf is wrong with you people? I see her Tuesday for a follow up. I'm sure she will share voice audio on what happened. She now only works two days a week. Can we make cash bets on here? If so you down for $1k bet?
Besides my doc you're right I don't know anyone else that took it.

Your personal doctor is a made up person. There is no “doctor.”

Hysteria? Ive been living my life without any problems since I was vaccinated.

but it’s amazing watching you talk about hysteria as you’re sitting here having A mental breakdown over the vaccines.

Yup, hysteria alright but it’s coming from you dopes.
Lmao no actually it’s the government’s constant mandates of them that we don’t like . Notice nobody here gives a shit what you think or values your opinion. You’re a troll nothing more and respond all you want you’re going on ignore where your retarded pathetic ass belongs .

Lmao no actually it’s the government’s constant mandates of them that we don’t like . Notice nobody here gives a shit what you think or values your opinion. You’re a troll nothing more and respond all you want you’re going on ignore where your retarded pathetic ass belongs .

Your unhinged meltdown is amazing. Oh no, you’re gonna put me on ignore. Lmfaooo

Your personal doctor is a made up person. There is no “doctor.”
I'm about to make you understand I don't bullshit.
I have metal poisoning from a rushed to market spine implant. Before she figured out what the issue was with my health I saw her every two months for 4 years.
I'll post my paperwork on Tuesday from the office. Showing I went with the date on it.
So I'm guessing you don't want to bet? Easy 1k for ya right??
Oh and BTW I'll post my labs right before I had covid and my surgery. According to people like you I should be dead.
My removed hardware. I sued JJ and they settled.
https://ibb.co/R3cX5pY
My positive test
https://ibb.co/QDGDZ5V

I love when people like you come at me. I have all the recipes to make you look like a fool. Not everyone on the internet lies.

Except for the people that died and got seriously injured.
People die and have serious side effects from a lot of medications and they don't take them from the pharmacies unless it is something really bad.

Also if you vaccinated millions of people some of them will die afterward it doesn't mean the vaccine caused it. 100% of people will die one way or another.

You want to talk profits

Bill gates would have made more profits staying with Microsoft than pharmaceuticals

These "globalists" that you think are making off like evil geniuses, they can't just take money from the profits, it would be via dividends which would joe blow would also have access

Bill bragged about making 20+ dollars per every dollar invested in vaccines.

Don't even worry about arguing at this point. If government ran propaganda outlets don't talk about side effects, then they don't exist to most people.

Exactly

They are ending mask mandates on Friday in my state. Even though the CDC came out and admitted the masks did literally nothing to stop the spread of the coronavirus folks are still planning on wearing masks and some businesses will continue to have mask mandates. Only 'their truth' matters at this point not the actual truth backed by research and data

Reminds me of that movie From Dusk Til Dawn when they came to conclusion that they were being attacked by actual vampires. Harvey Kietel's character said " I don't believe in vampires but I believe what I've seen."

How much more evidence do you need to see before you start to realize you've been played like a piano by the media and our government?

Last edited:
People die and have serious side effects from a lot of medications and they don't take them from the pharmacies unless it is something really bad.

Also if you vaccinated millions of people some of them will die afterward it doesn't mean the vaccine caused it. 100% of people will die one way or another.
Are those medications forced on people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back