Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Could you expand on this a little?

Sure.

Mob hitman will need a blood transfusion from a surgery he'll have to undergo. He refuses blood from the blood bank because he doesn't want blood from Black people. He gets a transfusion from his relative who was a bodybuilder (on steroids).

Bodybuilder contracted HIV through shared needles and passes it onto the mob hitman through the transfusion.

Mob hitman develops full-blown AIDS (he and his relatives tell everyone it was Cancer) and dies later.

Gregory Scarpa - Wikipedia

Sad to see really.

"Some people just refuse to get help because they believe a certain thing and make a choice."

- Strychnine

It will be like the first plandemic, a tv and pcr plandemic. My god, just do some of your own research instead of believing all the propaganda of the mass/social media, it's SO simple to get to the actual truth.
All I know is that it what seems to be happening is someone gets one....then their immune system is screwed so they end up getting one or both of the others. Just today since this thread started a friend group text just got started because so many of my buddies are sick. That never happened with Covid.....it seems it was more spread out.

If you want to get vaccinated, get vaccinated, if you don't, don't.

Do what's best for you and if you get sick, get treated and stay home so you don't spread it around.

It's just the flu BRO! live healthy and turn off the TV, you'll be perfectly fine...
Just saying tons of people by me are sick. And when you get that RSV it’s not just the Flu. Who the fuck wants the Flu anyway? I’m not changing the way I live. I went out last night. But it doesn’t hurt to make better choices and be aware.

Sure.

Mob hitman will need a blood transfusion from a surgery he'll have to undergo. He refuses blood from the blood bank because he doesn't want blood from Black people. He gets a transfusion from his relative who was a bodybuilder (on steroids).

Bodybuilder contracted HIV through shared needles and passes it onto the mob hitman through the transfusion.

Mob hitman develops full-blown AIDS (he and his relatives tell everyone it was Cancer) and dies later.

Sad to see really.

"Some people just refuse to get help because they believe a certain thing and make a choice."

- Strychnine

What the heck has that got to do with anything???!

Overestimation of capability is in full effect.

You even sig'd with your name.. wahahahahahah so funny.

Sure.

Sad to see really.

- Strychnine

Lol wtaf is this gibberish and what does it have to do with the price if tea in China.
What happened to him has no correlation to what we're discussing, by no I mean none. If anything it backs up the importance of the Nurenberg code and that people MAY die but that is their choice not others.

The blood story had two children, so far one is ok and the other is dead with a strong possiblity of manslaughter/murder. If the kiwi kid dies you'll have two kids deaths on your hands for your lemming stance side.

https://palexander.substack.com/p/7...9.awzLepltQO6ODgSdydaerMgv9jBf3bspnogtNCag7K4

"72 million Germans and COVID gene injection injury data: "German Data Analyst Reveals Data from Health Insurance Shows 4 Times Increase in Sudden Deaths Following COVID Vaccine Rollouts"
"German data analyst Tom Lausen held a conference on Monday in the Bundestag to discuss the massive rise in people who died “suddenly and unexpectedly” after the Covid vaccine rollout.

Only one mainstream journalist was present during the press conference.’

“It was found that in 2021 not only were 2,487,526 patients with vaccination side effects seen by the doctor, but that there were also drastic changes in clinical pictures and deaths since the start of the corona vaccination
.”

Thats ok just Germany, you only listen to captured organisations

What the heck has that got to do with anything???!

Overestimation of capability is in full effect.

You even sig'd with your name.. wahahahahahah so funny.

We all have choices to make in life...

Lol wtaf is this gibberish and what does it have to do with the price if tea in China.
What happened to him has no correlation to what we're discussing, by no I mean none. If anything it backs up the importance of the Nurenberg code and that people MAY die but that is their choice not others.

The blood story had two children, so far one is ok and the other is dead with a strong possiblity of manslaughter/murder. If the kiwi kid dies you'll have two kids deaths on your hands for your lemming stance side.

https://palexander.substack.com/p/7...9.awzLepltQO6ODgSdydaerMgv9jBf3bspnogtNCag7K4

"72 million Germans and COVID gene injection injury data: "German Data Analyst Reveals Data from Health Insurance Shows 4 Times Increase in Sudden Deaths Following COVID Vaccine Rollouts"
"German data analyst Tom Lausen held a conference on Monday in the Bundestag to discuss the massive rise in people who died “suddenly and unexpectedly” after the Covid vaccine rollout.

Only one mainstream journalist was present during the press conference.’

“It was found that in 2021 not only were 2,487,526 patients with vaccination side effects seen by the doctor, but that there were also drastic changes in clinical pictures and deaths since the start of the corona vaccination
.”

Thats ok just Germany, you only listen to captured organisations

We all have choices to make in life.

It's flu season but we also have COVID and this RSV strain that's making older folks sick enough to be hospitalized. And pretty much everyone has quit wearing masks.

I work at a fairly large hospital and when I walk into a COVID patient's room and family members are sitting there with no mask on for hours, you see why it's not going anywhere.

Because masks don’t work. These viruses are too big and Covid is viral meaning you’d have to wear goggles too…

But whatever. Believe and do what you want

TS' post is why big pharma makes billions from fear and how the elites enslave and poison the cattle.

We all have choices to make in life.

The problem is almost all the vaxxed in Australia did so because they were forced to not because they wanted to and I feel for them.

https://joelshirschhorn.substack.co...9.qmTUdHrISDRhstD_JoupF8IhYNefYBsl0CCcLSFJtg8

"Trust data, not conveyors of misinformation
This is a check on reality
"

"Japan is highly vaccinated and

They keep meticulously accurate death records.

Japan obediently followed Elton John’s provacine advice to a T and look what happened there: every time time there is a new COVID wave, more people die from COVID than in the last wave
:"
(Yet so far each wave has gotten more infectious at the expense of virility, climate change obviously)

"Also, it’s not just COVID deaths. All-cause mortality in Japan is at record levels:"

The charts certainly paint a picture but how about we compare it to countries with low vaxx rates

Of course, some people might argue that it is COVID variants, and not the vaccine, that is causing these excess deaths in Japan.

Consider COVID deaths rates in countries with very low vaccination rates such as Yemen (2.6%) and Haiti (2.1%), which are the two lowest vaccinated countries on the NY Times map.

Here’s the stats page for Haiti which shows only 860 COVID deaths in a population of 11.54 million which is a total of 75 COVID deaths per million (d/M).

Here is the stats page for Yemen which shows 2,159 COVID deaths in a population of 30.5M which is just 71 COVID d/M which is similar to Haiti.

"Now consier highly vaccinated countries like Japan and UAE. Both countries should show death rates dramatically lower than the countries which don’t vaccinate.

Using the same resource, Japan had 51,070 COVID deaths in a population of 126M, which is 405 d/M.

UAE is highly vaccinated (99%), and they had 2,348 deaths on a population of 10M, which is 235 d/M.

What about the UK and the US?

The UK isn’t as highly vaccinated (76%) and they had 212,766 deaths on a population of 67M, which is a breathtaking 3,175 COVID d/M. Wow.

The US is slightly less vaccinated (69%) and has had 1,092,274 COVID deaths on a population of 332M which is 3,290 d/M.

Begs the question on why the UK and USA have such appalling d/m ratios, in reality I think its just as easy as fraudulent covid cases and that they were murdered with the health measures i.e. remdesivir etc

"Follow the data and see that vaccination was supposed to make things dramatically better but actually made things dramatically worse.

The US and UK have a COVID death rate nearly 50X higher than countries with very little vaccination. Why are we following their advice?

In fact, the situation is so bad in Japan that normally reserved and respectful members of the Japanese medical community are now furious as you can see by watching Japanese Professor Fukushima express his utter exasperation at the idiocy of following Elton John’s advice that is pays to vaccinate the population."

That you are unable to even see the lunacy of the entire situation boggles my mind.
- You can see thousands of doctors, speaking out at great cost to their lives yet they're grifters.
- The otherhand you lot will listen to Elton John or his like and feel good being reassured you're safe.

Seriously wtf

"The great Dr. Peter McCullough said recently “the mass mandated programs have not ended the pandemic and have not lowered mortality. In fact it’s just the opposite. Where the products were heavily used in mandated programs like Australia, mortality has skyrocketed.""

Australia has an excess death of 18%. 18 fucking % and you lot are "a mob boss refused blood from black people".

I am curious what the argument is as to why lower % vaccinated countries never got decimated or even as high death totals per 100k as highly vaccinated countries

@Cole train . Im confused. IS this list South Korea looks like a no go but it actually means least percentage of dying. Finland isn't doing too bad then at #13 unless it's the other way around im not thinking too straight.
Rank Country Risk of death from non-communicable disease[2]
23px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png
South Korea 8.3%
16px-Flag_of_Switzerland_%28Pantone%29.svg.png
Switzerland 8.7%
23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
Japan 8.8%
23px-Flag_of_Australia_%28converted%29.svg.png
Australia 8.9%
23px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
Sweden 9.1%
23px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png
Italy 9.4%
21px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
Israel 9.5%
21px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
Norway 9.6%
23px-Flag_of_Luxembourg.svg.png
Luxembourg 9.7%
23px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png
Canada 9.8%
23px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
Spain 10.0%
23px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png
Singapore 10.1%
23px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png
Finland 10.1%

For the top 3, communism is an illness so thats pumping them numbers up

I am curious what the argument is as to why lower % vaccinated countries never got decimated or even as high death totals per 100k as highly vaccinated countries

Usually its the complete and utter absence of its mention.

Back in the grifter word days it was "lol at believing (insert inconvenient country here) data. It lasted for a while until it became very obvious that the countries didn't have piles of dead AND it was business as usual. Literally there businesses and economy hadn't imploded due to the "pandemic"

Like I said, now they ignore this like their lives depend on it.

Lol,

I'm not. I told your pet in my reply to my yellow what you are, i suspect we have a very different definition on what defines a friend.

Good luck though because things are speeding up going on the data coming out everywhere and the idea may allow you to benefit your family one last time.
You mean, the evidence is coming in so fast we can't keep up?

Are you okay?Why do you keep lashing out at me then not answering when I question your claims?
Getting quite worked up in here, have the hubby roll you over so @Strychnine can relax you. It seems as more evidence comes out that there is a lot of medical issues tied to the vaccine, you are getting more and more worked up. I can understand though, you potentially have a time bomb ticking away in your body. It would be very scary to know that you believed the science and made what you thought was the right medical decision but it could come back and cause you issues. Hopefully you and everyone else that is vaccinated do not have any issues but there is certainly cause for concern.

Back