Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Not necessarily. There's always government assistance, your local church, or other aid organizations. There's always a way to get help.

Oh, a local church is going to pay my mortgage payment, car payment, energy bill and my medical insurance?

The mandates were based on big pharma lying and saying transmission would be stopped. They were based on and justified BY A LIE. The mandates were pure evil.

If you support them you are evil.

Eichmann_in_Jerusalem_book_cover.jpg

images

Cuup61wWIAAlhPd.jpg:large

Oh, a local church is going to pay my mortgage payment, car payment, energy bill and my medical insurance?

The mandates were based on big pharma lying and saying transmission would be stopped. They were based on and justified BY A LIE. The mandates were pure evil.

If you support them you are evil.

Eichmann_in_Jerusalem_book_cover.jpg

images

Cuup61wWIAAlhPd.jpg:large

Watch it, you're sounding like a liberal.

The "go to your local church" is actually what was said during the 2011 GOP debates. Here you can hear the conservatives in the audience cheering in agreement when Wolf Blitzer poses the question, "Should we just let them die?"

"YES!" (from the crowd)

You can hear Ron Paul say "The churches take care of them."

And I'm not evil brother, I got nothing but love for everyone. Now that doesn't mean we're going all get along and sing kumbaya, but I'm not going to insult or denigrate you either.

Didn't really get sick during COVID 2020 forward, but now got some congestion where if I keep trying to cough it out, I'm likely to get sore throat, and then it goes downhill from there.

Watch it, you're sounding like a liberal.

The "go to your local church" is actually what was said during the 2011 GOP debates. Here you can hear the conservatives in the audience cheering in agreement when Wolf Blitzer poses the question, "Should we just let them die?"

"YES!" (from the crowd)

You can hear Ron Paul say "The churches take care of them."

Unrelated nonsense and deflection. Noted.

We are talking about mandates and medical TYRANNY.

Unrelated nonsense and deflection. Noted.

We are talking about mandates and medical TYRANNY.

And one side is saying "If you need help, go to your church." I'm saying that since that can't be counted on, choices had to be made. Were they always dead-on balls accurate? Heck no! But doing nothing wasn't an option. It might've been but a very stable genius threw out the playbook because he knew everything, so we'll never know.

. Usually I can feel scolding hot pain, but I couldn't feel pain only heat, almost as if my tolerance for heat has doubled

You might be morphing into a Super Hero of some kind..
And I hear chicks dig that..

The Doctors and ER’s might be inundated because the media scared the fuck out of everyone the last two years..
<seedat>

We get the government we deserve. The buck stopped with our very stable genius president.

<TheDonald>

Not american. Nor is mon.. nor maximus. Nor a quite a few others who frequent this thread.

Not everything is political and about Trump and Biden. When we're talking about government overreach is because certain states here in aus when overboard. Not our federal government .... it's not a left or right thing or about your silly teams.

Not american. Nor is mon.. nor maximus. Nor a quite a few others who frequent this thread.

Not everything is political and about Trump and Biden. When we're talking about government overreach is because certain states here in aus when overboard. Not our federal government .... it's not a left or right thing or about your silly teams.

I'm speaking from the point of view from my country.

I'm speaking from the point of view from my country.

I'm aware but you were responding to me. Why bring up usa politicians when I'm clearly talking about losing our freedom of " choice, "?

Correct me if im wrong both your Presidents in the pandemic were and are now pro vaccine right?

I'm aware but you were responding to me. Why bring up usa politicians when I'm clearly talking about losing our freedom of " choice, "?

Correct me if im wrong both your Presidents in the pandemic were and are now pro vaccine right?
our current vice president says she would never take a vaccine while Trump was president ... so id say no

Yes, mandates do remove choice but for the greater good. This was a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic and a lot of people died from it. Was it handled perfectly? Absolutely not! I do happen to believe that more good was done than just doing nothing. A LOT of the decisions that were made were political to help someone's re-election bid and they failed miserably, but that's for another thread.

Also, there's always government assistance, your local church, or other aid organizations. There's always a way to get help.

When "For the greater good" runs out of steam he's some others that led to similar outcomes

https://www.azquotes.com/author/6758-Adolf_Hitler

Dust em off lad afterall you can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs.

"72 million Germans and COVID gene injection injury data: "German Data Analyst Reveals Data from Health Insurance Shows 4 Times Increase in Sudden Deaths Following COVID Vaccine Rollouts"
<DontBelieve1>

Last edited:

Yes, indeed they were/are.

And one side is saying "If you need help, go to your church." I'm saying that since that can't be counted on, choices had to be made. Were they always dead-on balls accurate? Heck no! But doing nothing wasn't an option. It might've been but a very stable genius threw out the playbook because he knew everything, so we'll never know.

I didn't need help. Millions of people DID NOT need help. They just didn't want to inject experimental POISON from the largest criminal corporation in history.

They simply wanted the choice to opt out. That isn't needing help. The vaccine never was tested to stop transmission. Mandates were evil and Satanic.

You disgust me.

Last edited:
Back