Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

The same Paul O'Grady who suffered cardiac arrests in 2002, 2013, and 2014, before almost dying in India due to kidney failure in 2017?

Only a retard would try to link his death to Covid, but here we are.

So...

retard-alert.gif

You earned this one, bubba!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...alth-battles-cause-death-remains-unknown.html

The fact that his death remains unknown.

So booster could have been the cause.
Either way it's known.
Rip to him.

You should censor your own post for "thread derailment".

Lol you missed the entire page on toys, literally childrens toys. This thread was to be a derailment but the honkers have slowly disappeared as the evidence mounts.

Speaking of evidence, make sure you follow Jikky because they're one of the best at uncovering the steaming shit this is built with.

Placenta gate

Cont.

https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/a-miscarriage-of-statistics-the-thalidomide

"A miscarriage of statistics: The thalidomide sequel
Proof that the miscarriage rate after the COVID vaccines is far higher than the real background rate and how the pharma corporations tried to hide it
."
"a summary here for this article.

The normal miscarriage rate of a healthy population is somewhere around 5-6%. For years, studies have been misrepresenting rates of 15-20% so that when new drugs are tested in pregnancy, a doubling of the miscarriage rate will fly under the radar.

This is how the COVID vaccine managed to be sold as "safe in pregnancy" when it was far from it. This article shows you how the data was misrepresented by the CDC and others to cover up the scandal.
"
"1. Zauche overestimated the miscarriage rate in her first paper

In Lauren Zauche's first paper she estimated the miscarriage rate at 14.1%, for 165 miscarriages out of 2217 pregnancies (7.4%). How is this possible?
I’ll try and go over this again because it’s difficult to understand why such a simple calculation can be so complicated to present. Essentially, they are purposefully double-counting. Here is the table from the early Zauche paper

"Lauren Zauche confused and conflated the public - by intention or incompetence - by misrepresenting the miscarriage data at different time points, providing different measures of the miscarriage rate and claiming them to be the same.

The real increase in miscarriage rate shown by the CDC data is dramatic - more than double - and should have immediately prompted cessation of administration of the COVID vaccines to pregnant women.
".
"But let me reiterate (again and again if necessary)…

The background miscarriage rate of a normal population in 2023 is 5-6%. Following the rollout of the COVID vaccines all evidence that has been submitted shows that the miscarriage rate in vaccinated women has jumped to 15%.

The claim that this is within historical limits is a lie.

Furthermore, the fact that only a small proportion of women would have chosen to take the COVID vaccine in early pregnancy shows that the real danger is massively underestimated, and could well be much more than a doubling of the risk of miscarriage
"
4. The thalidomide miscarriages
I realise that I keep returning to the thalidomide scandal but one important lesson that we should have learnt from it was that any increase in miscarriage rate is a massive red flag for severe congenital anomalies.".

"This figure is vitally important. The most teratogenic drug in history only caused a 3% increased risk of miscarriage, yet here we are with the “safe and effective” (aka “never tested”) mRNA-LNP therapies showing a red flag 6% rise in raw miscarriage rates - more than twice what we saw with thalidomide."

Can you imagine how amoral you woulf have to be

The fact that his death remains unknown.

So booster could have been the cause.
Either way it's known.
Rip to him.

This thread is a protest against the vaccines.

You're supposed to discuss things that were actually related to the vaccine, not just every death you hear about that (might) be related - but probably isn't.

This thread is a protest against the vaccines.

You're supposed to discuss things that were actually related to the vaccine, not just every death you hear about that (might) be related - but probably isn't.

But it could be also .. that is a correlation to the vaccine.. its a discussion..

Surprise! Turns out health kids under 17 and under likely do not need the vaccine, WHO now saying. This is after over a year of trying to force kids to get it, trying to mandate it for schools, etc.

Wow, who could have ever thought this? I don't think a single person said this prior to the WHO releasing this.

This gem from their statement is great, it is as if they are implying the vaccine basically didn't do anything for the kids and public safety by vaccinating them lol:

“The public health impact of vaccinating healthy children and adolescents is comparatively much lower than the established benefits of traditional essential vaccines for children – such as the rotavirus, measles, and pneumococcal conjugate vaccines,” SAGE said in a press release.

Surprise! Turns out health kids under 17 and under likely do not need the vaccine, WHO now saying. This is after over a year of trying to force kids to get it, trying to mandate it for schools, etc.

Wow, who could have ever thought this? I don't think a single person said this prior to the WHO releasing this.

This gem from their statement is great, it is as if they are implying the vaccine basically didn't do anything for the kids and public safety by vaccinating them lol:

“The public health impact of vaccinating healthy children and adolescents is comparatively much lower than the established benefits of traditional essential vaccines for children – such as the rotavirus, measles, and pneumococcal conjugate vaccines,” SAGE said in a press release.

I’m sure the USA will listen and make changes right away and admit they’re wrong

I’m sure the USA will listen and make changes right away and admit they’re wrong

i also what makes it specific to 17 and under. What about 18-25, or even older? I don't think there is some specific milestone at 18 that would make an otherwie health 18 year old need it, but not a 17 year old. It is almost as if the vaccine doesn't do much in terms of public healthy safety in the healthy population and perhaps should be used more cautiously on vulnerable populations, if at all.

Wow, I honestly don't think I have anyone ever suggest such a thing.

But it could be also .. that is a correlation to the vaccine.. its a discussion..

So you're saying every single person that dies is fair game for linking with the Covid vaccine?

I suppose you're the same with Covid itself, wanting those numbers bumped up and inflated 'just in case' Covid was the underlying cause all along?

Drink your own urine and use hologram stickers.

And some people lose their minds when someone says "Yes, I had an authorized CDC/FDA vaccine injection."

But yeah. Drinking urine and hologram stickers are obviously the answer.

cebce62f75c8a6937f0152f9cc584ec3.1000x1000x1.jpg

I wish all Thinkers would wear hologram stickers.

It would be an easy way to identify and avoid them!

Sorry, I now can tell he was wrong with such a solid source to back up your statement.

Just use Google, dude.

https://www.marchofdimes.org/find-s...called early pregnancy,12th week of pregnancy.

Miscarriage (also called early pregnancy loss) is when there is pregnancy loss before 20 weeks. For women who know they’re pregnant, about 10 to 20 in 100 pregnancies (10 to 20 percent) end in miscarriage. Most miscarriages - 8 out of 10 (80 percent) - happen in the first trimester before the 12th week of pregnancy.

If you actually fact-checked anything that you shared, instead of trying to brute force your 'truth' onto everyone else through a series of SubStacks and propaganda (that I'm kinda surprised is still going after the lack of an asteroid-like wipe out of the human population that you thought would happen), that would have been your first source on the matter.

What was that word, starts with an R , key part of something being described as scientific. Thats right, repeatable.

https://transcriberb.substack.com/p...0.-rrmffqhlpNsqVH7AAt74HvVZtz9cX2ZcuILzGWgsDY

"DNA contamination in 8 vials of Pfizer monovalent mRNA vaccines"

"DNA contamination has recently been documented in mono and bivalent mRNA vaccines. This study was limited in the number of vials surveyed. We surveyed 8 vials from the same lot of Pfizer monovalent mRNA vaccines (lot # FL8095) using qPCR and RT-qPCR. These vials were unopened but dated 9/21 on the label and 3/4/22 (hand writing). 2ul from each vial were analyzed."

Thints that make you go mmmmm. Potentially ANOTHER CT thats a fact. Bad enough that the gene therapy can alter your own genes, a level above that they are inserting foreign DNA into you.

Back