Going to Tahiti/New Zealand

most of the tourist-y stuff (zorbs, Queenstown, Waitomo Caves) can be really fuckin expensive to be frank.

and I guess your interests will largely dictate what sorts of things you'll be doing (as they would with any holiday)

I would recommend seeing some of the native bush when you're down here, If you're into that sort of thing

oh, also STAY AWAY FROM HAMILTON!
fuck Hamilton.

fuck Hamilton.

This man knows it.
I've never been there but fuck it.

Queenstown has some great things to do and really good scenery but is damned expensive.

Not sure about timing but if you could manage it going to an All Blacks game would be something to do.

Get drunk with the locals, we're pretty keen on that.

This man knows it.
I've never been there but fuck it.

never been to hamilton? I'm pretty jealous aye, although you can Huntly horn challenge on the way there, so I guess that's kinda cool.

I was partying with some chicks from the university of waikato down there one night.
They's naaasty. never again.

Last edited:
never been to hamilton? I'm pretty jealous aye, although you can Huntly horn challenge on the way there, so I guess that's kinda cool.

I was partying with some chicks from the university of waikato down there one night.
They's naaasty. never again.

Never spent much time at all up north, I'm a southern lad myself.

I do know some people from Hamilton though, not great reviews, in no hurry to see it.

Plenty to do in NZ, if your into your tramping and stuff there are heaps of really good walks.

http://www.outsideonline.com/advent...Top-10-New-Zealand-Hikes.html#gallery-photo-2

Also if your gonna hit the snow, Queenstown is the place to be, still some good skiing/ snowboarding to be had this season. If you can only manage the North Island, Ruapehu is still pretty good though.

Can also do the normal tourist things, Zorb ball, Bungee Jumping, White water rafting, quad biking etc. Hunting and fishing is also pretty available if you have the cash as well. If your up for hitting the town probably the main cities Auckland and Wellington are the best.

Thanks! I'll definitely check a bunch of those things out!

most of the tourist-y stuff (zorbs, Queenstown, Waitomo Caves) can be really fuckin expensive to be frank.

and I guess your interests will largely dictate what sorts of things you'll be doing (as they would with any holiday)

I would recommend seeing some of the native bush when you're down here, If you're into that sort of thing

fuck Hamilton.

I'm alright with it being expensive. I figure if I'm going to be going somewhere far away, I'm going to do everything I want to do...otherwise there's no point in me going.

I'm interested in anything that's fucking awesome. Almost anything outdoors, any sports (would love to see an All Blacks game, but not sure of the timing), any adrenaline activities (skydiving, bungee, zorb etc), and partying hard. Oh, and women. Lots of women please. I know I'll find plenty of Kiwi's to party with; I'm not so worried about that!

Where's Hamilton and what's wrong with it?

I'm alright with it being expensive. I figure if I'm going to be going somewhere far away, I'm going to do everything I want to do...otherwise there's no point in me going.

I'm interested in anything that's fucking awesome. Almost anything outdoors, any sports (would love to see an All Blacks game, but not sure of the timing), any adrenaline activities (skydiving, bungee, zorb etc), and partying hard. Oh, and women. Lots of women please. I know I'll find plenty of Kiwi's to party with; I'm not so worried about that!

Where's Hamilton and what's wrong with it?

Hamilton is a smallish city about an hour and a half's drive south of Auckland where the international airport is. It's commonly referred to as "the STD capital of New Zealand". the people down there are fucking filthy my man.
If you drive through there, you'd better wear a condom, just in case.

if you're keen on sampling some of the indigenous culture here, I'd suggest you hit up a town on the eastern side of the North Island called Rotorua, they've done up precolonial village sites and they tell you interesting stories and stuff. it's a real tourist-centric destination and they have a bit of action sportsy stuff to do too.

Rugby's a winter sport so you may or may not get to see any all blacks games (union's shit anyway. league is way better to watch).

Hamilton is a smallish city about an hour and a half's drive south of Auckland where the international airport is. It's commonly referred to as "the STD capital of New Zealand". the people down there are fucking filthy my man.

if you're keen on sampling some of the indigenous culture here, I'd suggest you hit up a town on the eastern side of the North Island called Rotorua, they've done up precolonial village sites and they tell you interesting stories and stuff. it's a real tourist-centric destination and they have a bit of action sportsy stuff to do too.

Rugby's a winter sport so you may or may not get to see any all blacks games (union's shit anyway. league is way better to watch).

Haha Hamilton isn't that bad, I was in town for the AB's Argentina game and it was a pretty good night (Definitely wear a condom though). It's about an hour and a half south of Auckland TS. There is an AB's game I think Mid-October in Dunedin, a warning though, NZ crowds are typically alot more staunch than say crowds in England or Brazil, your not going to hear any awesome chants or anything lol best you might get is a mexican wave. It's definitely a great experience though.

black water rafting is sweet as! also, you can pretty much do everything but for a bit cheaper in the north island. head to Lake Taupo for bungee. Zorb is pretty lame but they do that in Rotorua. also they have this sweet race track. you go down the mountain on a little cart that you can drive... if you have the balls for it, you can jump it too haha They have these hot springs in Rotorua too, but they're all dug out into swimming pools and water slides. good fun for an afternoon.

Taupo and Rotorua would be 2 forsures. I was in NZ for 4 months. it's pretty bad ass. also. F! Wellington and Aukland.

That looks awesome...

I'm definitely doing that. White water rafting in a glow worm filled cave? Fuck yeah.

I did it too when I was there. but I met some girls that worked there a couple nights before and got in for free hahaha

also, it's more like a casual tube ride through the cave. but when you're walking back up the river you can climb underwater waterfalls which is pretty sweet!!! and you zip line in the pitch black!!! it's bad ass

Hah, so I'll be flying into there I venture...but I don't mind. I love women who party and like to fuck. Alls good.

Hmmm, I actually like union better, I watch it here...though I've watched league and union games when I was in Australia. Thanks for the tips though!

I did it too when I was there. but I met some girls that worked there a couple nights before and got in for free hahaha

also, it's more like a casual tube ride through the cave. but when you're walking back up the river you can climb underwater waterfalls which is pretty sweet!!! and you zip line in the pitch black!!! it's bad ass

Yeah that all sounds pretty sweet. I'll try and hook myself up with a couple girls that work there...free anything sounds better!

If per chance you do to go to the All Blacks game in Dunedin (my home town), send me a P.M and i'll show you around the town and take you to all the clubs :)

I'm not sure if you're a coffee guy or not but when you get there try a flat white. it's the only way to go

If per chance you do to go to the All Blacks game in Dunedin (my home town), send me a P.M and i'll show you around the town and take you to all the clubs :)

I'm not sure if it's the season for rugby...although I do hope it is. Where's Dunedin? But awesome..I'll give you a shout on this site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back