Going to Tahiti/New Zealand

KrazyKanadian

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So, I'm leaving next week to go to Tahiti for a month, then New Zealand for a month.

What's awesome in either?

I've pretty much got Tahiti semi planned out, but besides having a camper and taking a couple weeks to drive down from Auckland to Christchurch, I've planned nothing in NZ. What's awesome? I hear Queenstown is pretty sweet...

Give me some ideas please!

I'ver never been to NZ but I've heard Queenstown is good for adventure sports like skydiving, bungee jumping, jet boating etc.

Tahiti has awesome surf
[YT]7woVTuN8k3c[/YT]

I'ver never been to NZ but I've heard Queenstown is good for adventure sports like skydiving, bungee jumping, jet boating etc.

Tahiti has awesome surf
[YT]7woVTuN8k3c[/YT]

I'm definitely going to go bungee jumping in NZ...I've already been skydiving but will probably go again anyways. I'll probably go zorbing as well.

HAH! Like I could even come close to surfing that shit. I wish..but yeah, might be a bit beyond my skill level at the mo..

How is it that you've come to this low period in your life?

I'd stay 2 months in Tahiti & ditch going to NZ.

I'd stay 2 months in Tahiti & ditch going to NZ.

Naw, I'd rather do both...plus, we've already rented a camper in NZ..

We'll be going to quite a few places in Tahiti as it is...a couple of real small islands, Bora Bora of course.. and a bunch of other places

I live in New Zealand, about 4-5 hours from Queenstown. You should deeeefinitely hit that place up. Absolutely amaaaaazing scenery, lots of tourist friendly activities and an awesome night life aswell.

Try the black water rafting in N.Z. It's pretty fun.

Also make sure you try the fish and chips while you're there. Or as they call them "fush and chups." Their delicious and cheap.

Last edited:
I live in New Zealand, about 4-5 hours from Queenstown. You should deeeefinitely hit that place up. Absolutely amaaaaazing scenery, lots of tourist friendly activities and an awesome night life aswell.

Now that's what I like to hear!

That looks awesome...

I'm definitely doing that. White water rafting in a glow worm filled cave? Fuck yeah.

It's not a fast ride like white water rafting, but it's a pretty unique experience.

Sounds fun - who are you going with?

I'm gonna meet a couple buddies that I met when I was in Australia. Stayed at his place when I was in South France and he stayed at mine when he was here in Vancouver. Couple of his buddies are gonna be there too.

Plenty to do in NZ, if your into your tramping and stuff there are heaps of really good walks.

http://www.outsideonline.com/advent...Top-10-New-Zealand-Hikes.html#gallery-photo-2

Also if your gonna hit the snow, Queenstown is the place to be, still some good skiing/ snowboarding to be had this season. If you can only manage the North Island, Ruapehu is still pretty good though.

Can also do the normal tourist things, Zorb ball, Bungee Jumping, White water rafting, quad biking etc. Hunting and fishing is also pretty available if you have the cash as well. If your up for hitting the town probably the main cities Auckland and Wellington are the best.

Back