Going to Brazil! Update: I'm back safe and had a fun time.

That's wonderful...but, are there any hot babes there???
noronha is all tourists, seems to be mostly couples. somewhere like santa catarina would be better for meeting single chicks

You’re going to get gang raped by 14 year old boys.

Not a big fan of Sao Paulo but I freaking love brazilian people.

You should go to a place where you have a beach.

Shit.. @Bangkok ready d1 is from there (not actually from Bangkok). You guys should grab a beer.

Not a big fan of Sao Paulo but I freaking love brazilian people.

You should go to a place where you have a beach.

Shit.. @Bangkok ready d1 is from there (not actually from Bangkok). You guys should grab a beer.
If this guys for some reason comes to the end ofnthe world whereni live i would be happy to drink some terere with him, shit i could be his tour guide. Just come to the city of paranapuã my hometown

Isn't it a little early to be travelling?

I'd love to go to turkey this month, i heard they opened up. But it feels early.

You don't need security FFS. I spent 6 weeks travelling Brazil last year, Sao Paulo included. Sure, there are dodgy areas like all cities but I was in a nightlife area and walked home alone every night I was there, 20min walk, no issues at all. Police presence was relatively high and visible which helped.

Sao Paulo is NOT a tourist spot though, it's just a mega city, I spent 2 days there and that was enough. Much, much better places to see - Rio is fucking cool, great nightlife. Beaches around Rio are also great, Isla Grande etc.
Were you in sao paulo? Well thats the safest part of the country anyway, so you shoudn't have any problems ( the crime rates are similar to the usa average ) now rio and bahia you need to take more care for sure

If this guys for some reason comes to the end ofnthe world whereni live i would be happy to drink some terere with him, shit i could be his tour guide. Just come to the city of paranapuã my hometown
Any advice from TS in Sao Paulo?

I was told that is like Buenos Aires but with 10x more traffic and people. And that it can be unsafe at night.

Any advice from TS in Sao Paulo?

I was told that is like Buenos Aires but with 10x more traffic and people. And that it can be unsafe at night.
Not really im from the countryside of sp, never went to the capital, as it been unsafe i mean sure its dogdy in some areas but overall its the safiest capital and state of brazil ( yeah thats sounds strange, but i guess its like the usa, sao paulo is the biggest city and all the media its here, so everything bad that happens its gonna be showed, reality is its the safiest capital lol )

Why Sao Paulo? I'd recommend just about anywhere over Sao Paulo but if you insist, I like Campos do Jordão.

I've spent some time in Mexico and the carribean. Never gone full white warlord like @Zer last trip to the Phillipines.

tumblr-ohfbhl1-Dg-S1u2ragso2-500.gif

idk the food there brings out the worst in me

Ok fair enough. I’ll probably think about not getting security.

Which hotel did you stay in? Which night life area? I saw quite a few spots in São Paulo on the map.

But do you have any advice on transportation to my hotel which is almost a 2 hour drive? Are taxis legit? Is Uber a thing in Brazil?

Sorry for the multitude of questions.
Goddamn it what the hell do you guys see on the media lol, of course there is some dangerous areas like everywhere but you guys want fuking security? Its not a war zone lol

Don't let any hot girlies there drug you and steal your vital organs.

Alright man, I'll PM you when I arrive and we'll see. I did find a female online that is willing to meet me and stuff. But I'll let you know when I got some time to venture to your area.

edit: oh man, paranapuã is 7 hours away from the place I'm staying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back