Going to Brazil! Update: I'm back safe and had a fun time.

Alright man, I'll PM you when I arrive and we'll see. I did find a female online that is willing to meet me and stuff. But I'll let you know when I got some time to venture to your area.

edit: oh man, paranapuã is 7 hours away from the place I'm staying.
Yeah its countryside my dude

Edit: but for real if you're actually thinking on getting security you're basically asking to be mugged in everyplace on earth, just be a normal dude that doesn't try to show yourself in the crowd ( actually now im starting to understand why tourists get mugged lol )

Isn't it a little early to be travelling?

I'd love to go to turkey this month, i heard they opened up. But it feels early.
Thanks for the concern man. But I've been itching to take a trip away from this country for a while. And with Nov. 3rd coming up, what better time than now?

You should try and find the Lost city of Z deep in the motto grotta of the Amazon.

Use your fake military skills in the jungle and have the locals laugh at you.

Why Sao Paulo? I'd recommend just about anywhere over Sao Paulo but if you insist, I like Campos do Jordão.

Honestly... it was kind of a point and shoot thing. Plus the trip reports I read made it sound like a viable option.

You should try and find the Lost city of Z deep in the motto grotta of the Amazon.
Use your fake military skills in the jungle and have the locals laugh at you.
I'll keep that in mind.

Yeah its countryside my dude

Edit: but for real if you're actually thinking on getting security you're basically asking to be mugged in everyplace on earth, just be a normal dude that doesn't try to show yourself in the crowd ( actually now im starting to understand why tourists get mugged lol )
Been to over 30 countries on this blue and green marble and never got mugged. I did avoid some close calls though.

That being said, I have never been to Brazil. There was a thread similar to this a couple years ago and someone said he had a great trip in Brazil and "only got mugged once". Its stuff like this that kinda worry me. Not sure which city he was in though.

Been to over 30 countries on this blue and green marble and never got mugged. I did avoid some close calls though.

That being said, I have never been to Brazil. There was a thread similar to this a couple years ago and someone said he had a great trip in Brazil and "only got mugged once". Its stuff like this that kinda worry me. Not sure which city he was in though.
Probably doing what the average american tourists do ( doing everything to get mugged ) but to be fair i don't blame the guy, a friend of mine got mugged in the usa as well when he got there, the problem much of the tourist get is they cannot hide the fact they are tourists so they become easy targets to muggers. Truth is if you want to avoid this type of sutuations just take normal precautions and be a normal guy, getting security is a horrible idea in basically everywhere cause than you will for sure call attention, just some traveller tips really

Last edited:
Can you pull girls in Brazil if you are non white?
The way I look people might mistake me for a local lol.

Yep, in a few days I will be landing in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Booked a hotel 40 minutes south east of GRU airport.

It'll be my first time in Brazil. I plan on finding a place to train BJJ or MMA during the day and hitting the nightlife during the evenings. Not sure if I am gonna bother going further south to visit the beach area. Or should I?

Also should hire private security for the first day or so? (this idea has been thrown at me by multiple friends)
Buy a gun and fuck latinas without a condom there is literally not a single thing that could go wrong.

Not sure if it's been said yet, but wear a rubber.

For all the dudes you're gonna meet

do a sherbro a solid....find out if brasilian chicks are into butt stuff. I always hear they are...

Bring lots of carrots and a strong belt...they got some huge buses over there.

do a sherbro a solid....find out if brasilian chicks are into butt stuff. I always hear they are...
I had a Brazilian girlfriend from 2010 to 2012 while I was in Germany. To answer your question, YES it’s true.

Can you pull girls in Brazil if you are non white?
The way I look people might mistake me for a local lol.

From what maybe ex said, as long as you aren’t black you’d be OK. Apparently racism is on another level there. Heck, there has never been a civil rights movement in Brazil.

From what maybe ex said, as long as you aren’t black you’d be OK. Apparently racism is on another level there. Heck, there has never been a civil rights movement in Brazil.
Yes racism is very bad over there, I mean I probably would look indio I suppose which might be a problem if you are into lighter girls.
Lucky I like dark skin women so should be finde I suppose.
The best tho is probably, that I will look poor so I there might be a smaller chance of getting robbed.

Yep, in a few days I will be landing in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Booked a hotel 40 minutes south east of GRU airport.

It'll be my first time in Brazil. I plan on finding a place to train BJJ or MMA during the day and hitting the nightlife during the evenings. Not sure if I am gonna bother going further south to visit the beach area. Or should I?

Also should hire private security for the first day or so? (this idea has been thrown at me by multiple friends)
*Like*

I would recommend going north to Rio de Janeiro to go to the beach. The city is beautiful, the weather is better and the water is warmer and the women should be better looking as well.

That said, if you're really averse to crowds and people, then Ilhabela may be for you instead of Rio (which is where I'm assuming you were referring to when you wrote "going further south to visit the beach area."

Anyway, good luck...

avoid the pizza hut buffet in the airport
chicks are hotter (more argentinian blood ) in the south, further north they have more african in em

i'd avoid thebig cities (i did)
if nudjet is no problem, go to
Fernando de Noronha
fernando_de_noronha.jpg

Plan ahead if you want to visit Fernando de Noronha, an archipelago of 21 islands and islets in the Atlantic Ocean. To protect these fragile islands, only 460 tourists are allowed to visit these unspoiled beauties per day. And you’ll definitely want to include Fernando de Noronha on your itinerary if you can. Conde Nast called this archipelago “possibly the most relaxing and most beautiful place” in the world. And the New York Times included Fernando de Noronha on its 2014 list of must-visit destinations. This high praise is well deserved. The waters around Fernando de Noronha are crystal clear and teeming with fish, dolphins and turtles, making them perfect for snorkeling and diving. You’ll also find plenty of lovely, deserted beaches, pretty coves and lovely waterfalls on these very special and very exclusive islands
"Argentinian blood" is a really dumb way of putting it. It's Italian and German blood. Brazil has one of the largest Italian and German populations in the world. However, the amount of Argentinians who immigrated to Brazil is relatively low. Millions of Italians and Germans immigrated respectively to Brazil and Argentina. The vast, vast majority stayed in those countries and did not crossover. So no, it's NOT "Argentinian blood".

Back